- Capacity: 2ml

In the box:

- Pulse 2 rda
- 3 airflow rings
- 510 drip tip adapter
- Spare parts
- 3 coils

gH57NQn.jpg

Pulse 2 rda is new atomizer manufactured and designed by Vandy vape and Tony B. You can buy this rda in 4 different colors and each color has drip tip in different color. Package is very nice, in the package you can see even 3 coils which is very huge pro, I like to see the coils in the package. Pulse 2 rda is dual and single coil atomizer and actually it works really good in dual and single coil configuration and trust me a lot of rda's can't work equally good in dual and single coil configuration but this one definitely can, very big plus.
Build quality is good and color quality looks fine as well, I received atomizer in matte black color and honestly I like how it looks. You can see some details on the top cap, also on the chamber you can see engraved "Pulse 2" and from the bottom of the rda you can see some engravings about manufacturer, designer and serial number.

0d6zmpd.jpg

mfwDH9U.jpg

Drip tip:

Pulse 2 rda comes with pre installed 810 drip tip in red color and it looks very nice in my opinion, it is comfortable for using and I use this one on the rda. Inner hole of the drip tip is 12mm in diameter, height of the drip tip is 7mm. You can use your 810 drip tips here, I tryed few of my favorites and drip tips sits flush on the top of pulse 2 rda. In case that you like to use 510 drip tips, in the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter and you can use your own 510 drip tip on this rda.

QPwXNRM.jpg

Top cap:

On the top cap you can see two airflow slots and you can adjust airflow by spinning the top cap. On the top cap you can see engraved details that helps with airflow adjustment and you can very easy adjust the airflow here. There is no stopper on the top cap, so this might be a con for you. Top cap has very nice conical shape and this will improve the flavor.

Wb2whjr.jpg

Airflow rings:

In the package you will receive 3 airflow rings with different airflow. You can change the airflow ring very easy, you can very easy take off the airflow ring and put the other one in the slots. So, you will receive 3 airflow rings, one airflow ring has regular slots for airflow and you will use this one in dual coil configuration, second one has honey comb airflow and you will also use it in dual coil configuration, the last one also has honey comb airflow but this one you will use in single coil configuration. All of the rings has airflow slots angled down so air will hit the coil directly and air will also hit the coils very precise from both sides. Also you can notice that when you place the airflow ring in the chamber everything is reduced which will improve the flavor which is good. Another plus here is that with this atomizer you probably will not have any problems with leaking because of airflow slots that are placed at angle. Very nice and very good idea for this airflow rings I must say.

DUbTQHP.jpg

Base, chamber and build deck:

On the chamber as I already said you can see two slots where you will place your airflow ring and you can see one o ring that holds the top cap. On the bottom of the chamber you can see two slots so you can lock the chamber with the base which is big plus because you will be abble to take of the atomizer from the mod without problems and also slots are here so you can place the chamber as you properly.
On the build deck you can see 4 slots where you will place the coil leads and slots are placed at angle. In the package you will receive two types of screws and you can choose between the screws, this is another pro here for sure. You can very easy place the coils on the build deck. Right under the coil on deck you can see two holes where e liquid will come from the bf pin and under that you can see two slots where e liquid will go back to the bottle. Also on the build deck you can see two little chanels so e liquid can go down to the juice well, I can say that this build deck is very good and it works as it should.
On the base you can see two o rings that holds the chamber and you can see slots that locks the chamber. 510 pin on the rda is gold plated and you can adjust the 510 pin which is pro for sure, threads here are good.

vGg5I2I.jpg

QnVlAWs.jpg

CpVGguP.jpg

a79Rk3j.jpg

uBePuQc.jpg

Using the rda and my thoughts:

First what I can is that I like how the pulse rda looks in matte black color and I also like the design of the rda, which subjective of course. It looks very nice on the top of my pulse x mod and it will stay there for a very long time for sure. It is very good that you can use this rda in single coil configuration and in dual coil configuration and it works very good in any configuration, all of that because of the airflow rings, if you use the atomizer in single coil configuration slots on the airflow ring are very close to the coil and because of that you can enjoy in single coil configuration with this rda.
As I said, it is very easy to place the coils here, all you need to do first is to cut the leads and then you can place your coils, it is easy no matter are you placing one or two coils.
I like the airflow rings because with rings you can use rda in single or dual coil configuration and also there is a choice between honey comb airflow or regular airflow slots. Personally I like more to use it with honey comb airflow because airflow is smoother that way. You need to be careful when you dry burn your coils, when you do that you need to take off the airflow ring because you can melt it, so don't forget to take the airflow ring out when you want to dry burn the coil.
Atomizer works good with regular pin because when you drip through the drip tip e liquid will go directly on the coil and deck and then it will go down in the juice well and it will not leak because of the airflow slots if you are a little bit careful.
With squonk pin this rda works even better in my opinion. As I said under the coil you can see two holes and through that holes e liquid will come on the top of the deck and after that it will fall down in the juice well and after that liquid will go back to the bottle through two little holes. It is the same here, it will not leak unless you extremely over squonk.
Flavor is good in single coil and in dual coil configuration, but flavor is better when you use the honey comb slots for airflow and I like the honey comb airflow, personally I like to use this rda in single coil configuration. With this rda you will receive 3 coils, coils are the same, specs of the coil : 27ga x 3+38ga, Ni80, inner diameter 3mm, resistance of the coil is 0.3ohm and I like to use this coil at 50w in combination with 6 airflow holes on each side. About cons, I really don't know what I can pick, honestly I like this rda, there is no stopper on the top cap, so that may be a little con to someone, also sometimes when you take off the top cap you can take off the airflow ring with top cap but that's not a con because you can freely drip through the drip tip without problems.
Considering that I can use this rda with two coils and in single coil configuration, it has very good airflow and very good flavor, also build quality is very solid, I will use this atomizer for a very long time for sure, really great atomizer.

Cons:

- There is no stopper on the top cap

Pros:

- Color is beautiful
- Build quality is good
- Flavor is very good
- 3 airflow rings
- You can use it in single and dual coil configuration
- Very good for squonk
- 3 coils in the package
- Easy to build
- Very smooth airflow