Become a Patron!

v3 flip button help

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, so I have an authentic v3flip and I was just wondering if the button used springs or magnets. Also if it uses a spring, is it possible to make it into a magnet switxh

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The button uses a spring, however I don't think there is a magnet upgrade available for it,
I would recommend contacting Fatdaddyvapes.com and ask if they have plans to release them, or if ones for another device will fit.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The button uses a spring, however I don't think there is a magnet upgrade available for it,
I would recommend contacting Fatdaddyvapes.com and ask if they have plans to release them, or if ones for another device will fit.
Buttons from fatdaddy are overpriced like a motherf*****. I buy 10 magnets for the same price and theyre much stronger and dont break. Supermagnets.com if you dont see your size under ecig magnets check under magnet rings.

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Buttons from fatdaddy are overpriced like a motherf*****. I buy 10 magnets for the same price and theyre much stronger and dont break. Supermagnets.com if you dont see your size under ecig magnets check under magnet rings.
thanks for that info, got a few mods I want to upgrade anyway

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would recomend npt messing with the button at all. The negative contact is press fitted in to button. Taking appart will take some hard work that would leave tool marks, and not to mention after you take it apart you might not get the same tight seal from the contact and button.

VU Sponsors