V Rod Vapor

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm no expert or expert reviewer by any means. I'm also not endorsed or affiliated with V Rod Vapors in any way. On the lighter side I have done a couple of trades on here with @Taver13. And I've always been very satisfied with our trades, shipping times and well packaged items. So, I decided to give their e juices a try. I am not in the least disappointed with that deal either. I ordered a 5 - 5ml sample pack from them and it arrived quickly, well packaged, already steeped and ready to vape. I ordered the Softail Deluxe, Three On The Tree, Cool Breeze, Busted Knuckle and Low and Slow. All that I have tried so far have been a great vape experience. Three On The Tree is just plain awesome. Strawberry and Custard goodness through and through. Softail Deluxe is as close to Nightmare On Vape Streets Massacre Milk as anything you could ask for. Low and Slow is a nice custard vape as well. Busted Knuckle is a really good banana vape and I haven't even gotten to Cool Breeze yet for all the others. Prices are as awesome as the juice lines themselves. Fellow vapers if you get a chance and want a really good juice to vape then give V Rod Vapors a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed because I sure am not. Thanks Rob and Don for a great experience and I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

T

Taver13

My God @Nitrowolf72 ,,,,,I don't know what to say after that post,except thank you,this kind of post really makes all the work of starting a business seem worth while,Thanks so much
i have to agree with Don on this and the kind words are much appreciated brotha. this is why we started, so people can start enjoying juice they buy once again

VU Sponsors