Become a Patron!

Uwell Valyrian leaks a dark liquid like a oil over the Vents

Hey Vapers!
I use my Uwell Valyrian in a Uwell Nunchaku (under wattage). The Valyrian is from 95W-110W, and the Nunchaku top if 80W. I currently using it with the Spiral airflow pin. Everything is almost perfect, because sometimes it leaks a mud oil through the air vents. Any idea why is it happening?

Thank you all.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I had all the Uwell tanks they sit around now.... I have been using this Modfather rta for 2 years now..... The Uwell tanks are strange in their own way......
Hey Vapers!
I use my Uwell Valyrian in a Uwell Nunchaku (under wattage). The Valyrian is from 95W-110W, and the Nunchaku top if 80W. I currently using it with the Spiral airflow pin. Everything is almost perfect, because sometimes it leaks a mud oil through the air vents. Any idea why is it happening?

Thank you all.
aac452fc649837d65ec0ec3293191ca4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok, I think I've solved the mystery:
Sometimes I've used a 80/20 liquid. When I tried another tank with this juice, the same happend: A black mud flows over the vents:
My guess it that this more thick juice keep don't evaporate 100% from the cotton, then the accumulation of the liquid causes it to flow into the vent area. It doesn't happens with 70/30 or thinner juices.

Some Brazilian product. The only problem is with RockClouds from ISmokeBr.com (80/20). Good flavor at all but with this downside. I've never had problems with other Brazilian brands like Nano's Juice (my favorite) and CapiVape (both 70/30).

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some Brazilian product. The only problem is with RockClouds from ISmokeBr.com (80/20). Good flavor at all but with this downside. I've never had problems with other Brazilian brands like Nano's Juice (my favorite) and CapiVape (both 70/30).
So it's just condensation. Words like oil and black mud shouldn't be happening. What color is the liquid you vape when it goes in the tank?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Normally some brown tone since it have nicotine, some are darker, some are lighter, but the leaking case just happens with this specific brand.
Also if you blow vapor out of the airflow before you inhale, condensation will build up faster. It's a habit I picked up that's unnecessary. I'm trying to quit it but still catch myself lol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like others have said it is a build up of gunked up e-Liquid that is coming out the air flow vents. My question is how long have you been using this coil?

VU Sponsors