Become a Patron!

USMC Birthday!

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This year (2015) on the Nov. 10, Marine's will be 240 years old and I must say we look pretty damn good for our age. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES. SEMPER FI

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Marines are like FEDEX.
When you absolutely, positively need shit fucked up and people killed... tomorrow.

Current Admin misuses the Marines, they are not peace keepers or logistic support. They are the hard charging fire and forget ground weapon, point them in a general direction and let em roll. Anything else is a waste of their innate talent of fucking shit up.
That is the Army's jobs of winning the hearts and minds crap.

I'll translate it into Marine for ya also..

HOORAH!! gungho, ugh, ugh, Chesty Puller!! Hoorah, ugh, ugh, ugh, DOC!! ugh, Ripits!! ugh, ugh, Semper Fi!

Much love for Marines, the 6th Engineers treated me well.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I still have my Class Cs ready to go in storage.
Funny my Cs are more prized than my cracker jacks and dixy cup hat.

Back when camo was camo, greens were seabee wear.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

How that man was not the most decorated, brass clanking, death dealer ever to walk the planet I will never know.
Politics is why but should seriously be looked at again...when we have people with spines in office.

For those that do not know... This is the Marine that all other Marines want to be. Back when officers were out there leading men not sitting behind a desk. He was so badass he inspired army pukes.

Last edited:

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nov 10, 2015 is the United States Marine Corps birthday!

VU Sponsors