Become a Patron!

US Stock Radiator for Chevy Trailblazer EXT GMC Envoy XL Buick Rainier Isuzu Ascender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!
I am Mark Daniel, a worker in the printing industry.
I have an Epson Ecotank ET 8550 Wireless sublimation printer. That is very fast, secure, reliable, and economical. But I had some problems with my printer when I connected to WiFi or other compatible devices. He does not work properly or sometimes shuts down.
Please tell me how to fix this problem.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Dude already asked the printer people and didn't get a response.
I guess since vaping is sooooo similar to printing :rolleyes: they figured that this would be the prefect spot to ask.:giggle:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1650822697438.png

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
... or maybe "printer" is like high school code for vaping now? :oops:

🤣🤣🤣

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I was able to print from Windows before with a wireless connection, but now I can't. What should I do?

Service Center Locator Results

Epson EcoTank Photo Printer Instruction Manual

Often, it is far better to look up information from an OEM (Original equipment Manufacture) than relying upon volunteer forums.

Your printer is an Epson, start there with Epson's site. They made it and ought to be able to offer fixes.

If my Motorola cell phone goes haywire, guess where I first go? You got it! Right to Motorola's site and look up fixes for my phone.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --- Leonardo da Vinci

It is irrelevant why you decided to post here on a forum discussing vaping. That said I might advise you to read through Netiquette to better get familiar with Internet & Web use. Any local library can usually offer patrons a good course in research, information retrieval, good manners as relates to Internet use. You might consider sitting in on such a course. Who knows? You might learn to use a search engine to answer your questions.

Now, the Epson technicians get roughly $75 hrly wage. Can I pro-rate the 15 minutes it took to an hour? You can send me all your credit card information. We'll get you invoiced and my wage paid. --- I'm not an Epson technician. If you want to send your credit card information in the open, beware I'm not responsible. I was joking in suggesting you pay me.

I help with such various stuff online, may as well be paid.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Feels sorry for M M M and hands him a virtual $75"
*puts $25 of that virtual money into a municipal bond, uses the other $50 to buy some form of virtual food, a soycafe, a new deck for his brain*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors