Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a gently used Akuma Mod. Quite the hard hitter with a sick engraving! It's a full copper mod. It's a sweet mod but the V1 switch is janky! You can get the new V2 switch for $45 at JKvapes. Not really sure what I'm looking for but obviously something of = value. The 18500 tube is painted black on the engraving. But a little acetone will pull that off. If you don't have vouches you will have to ship first.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've wanted an akuma SO bad ever since I first saw it. Is this something that you're just trying to trade or would you be willing to sell it? I'd gladly take it off your hands for the right price.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a beautiful mod.

I have an Acerig Akuma clone that is a first run I think. As many clones do, it has it's issues, mainly with the locking ring, but it took over my black copper and brass stingrays immediately. I can't put it down. I haven't checked voltage drop but I swear it hits the hardest, and the magnetic button is incredible, even on the clone, so I can't imagine the authentic. I love being able to push anywhere and have no crunch at all and a reliable fire.

Anyone wanting an Akuma should jump on this. I would replace my clone with it if I had the coin, that's how good this thing is in my opinion. Good luck!

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an Akuma from 101Vape sitting in the cart, http://101vape.com/mechanical-mods/347-black-akuma-clone-by-acerig.html
Wanted to do some double checking before I pulled the trigger on it and came upon you all talking good about it here, so that's good enough for me, thanks people for helping me make up my mind as it's a bit on the high side but looks real nice and hope it performs as good as it looks, cool box included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors