Become a Patron!

Uphill battles, not just for vaping

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We're all aware of the disinformation being distributed by Academics, BP, & BT. But it's not exclusively the vape industry getting hammered.

Do you know someone with MS? Try that one on for size, as you read the last paragraph about a treatment that has seen positive results.

image.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny we all know, know for a fact that corporations have bought all kinds of patents to keep the technology off the market so their products wouldn't become obselete..it is insane to think that big pharma and the AMA have not done the same thing with health care...google marie cassie and Eissac Tea....a possible natural cure for cancer that is suppressed, even illegal in some places.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's funny we all know, know for a fact that corporations have bought all kinds of patents to keep the technology off the market so their products wouldn't become obselete..it is insane to think that big pharma and the AMA have not done the same thing with health care...google marie cassie and Eissac Tea....a possible natural cure for cancer that is suppressed, even illegal in some places.

Big pharma is losing its mind already. Cancer treatments are getting out of the closet, thankfully. Canada is doing much better at treating it than the U.S. for sure.

Look for a HUGE wave of Americans to head to Cuba for treatment. The treatment they have will be black market, and punishable through death. In other words, customs will seize it, and allow you to die, before they allow an American to use it prior to FDA approval.

That treatment is $1 per pill in Cuba. It will be $100 or more, by the time it's approved in the U.S.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually Canada has gone so far as to make sheep sorrell illegal at one time it may still be they made essaic tea illegal...I understand the Cubans have a cure now for lung cancer.....social security is hating lt...what are we gonna do with all these old retired people..looking for their social security payments.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
..what are we gonna do with all these old retired people..looking for their social security payments.

Opening a whole new can of worms.

We simply place asset based limitations on it. We simply state it's original intention. It's a social safety net for the elderly. If you've been fortunate enough to invest and earn enough to save, we will no longer allow you to draw a monthly check, or it will be reduced by X amount, based on your monthly income.

We'll also need to redefine a few other eligible items. But it could be done.

The argument that someone paid into it, deserves to get a check, needed or not. No longer holds water.

I pay into other social programs, and never see a dime. And neither will my grandchildren. I feel zero love loss for someone earning 6 figures a year in retirement.

My mother, and my uncle are prime examples. Both bring more home per month, than I earn. (I don't flip burgers) Yet, they continue to hoard that money and bitch about how they didn't get a COLA this year. Seriously?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
actually Canada has gone so far as to make sheep sorrell illegal at one time it may still be they made essaic tea illegal...I understand the Cubans have a cure now for lung cancer.....social security is hating lt...what are we gonna do with all these old retired people..looking for their social security payments.

Oh, and Cuba doesn't have a cure. It's more like a treatment, as is insulin for diabetics. You have to take the treatment for the rest of you life. But $1 a day, is a very cheap treatment :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and Cuba doesn't have a cure. It's more like a treatment, as is insulin for diabetics. You have to take the treatment for the rest of you life. But $1 a day, is a very cheap treatment :)
hell almost as cheap as taking vitamin c once a day.

VU Sponsors