Become a Patron!

Unregulated Dual 18650 Parallel Box Mod Built in Mini USB Charger $89.99 FREE SHIPPING

Robert Sirico

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Fellow Vapors! I am a mod maker in the suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona - This Mod is made from QUALITY parts & materials - and it HITS HARD. This is not a variable power device. It's fantastic for sub-ohm builds. The batteries are wired in parallel so please remember to put both in positive up.

I started with a VariTube 510 connection so your Atty will always sit flush and straight. The switch feels great under your index finger. The box is finished in wrinkle black and WILL NOT SHOW FINGER PRINTS.

This mod is put together with solder joints, then 2 part epoxy and a little hot glue to hold the battery sled in place. This build is not coming apart on you.

I went through an entire battery cycle with this mod in my living room. The dual 18650 LG 2500 mAh batteries I used lasted 2 1/2 days. For those that don't understand the difference between a Parallel and Serial build let me explain it to you. A Parallel build doubles the mAh, for example 2 - 2500mAh batteries that are 4.2 Volts will still put out 4.2 Volts but now you have 5000 mAh of usage time. On the flip side of that a serial build doubles the Volts the 2 batteries put out , for example 2 - 2500 mAh batteries that are 4.2 Volts will now put out 8.4 Volts but you still have 2500 mAh of usage time.

Specifications:

• 1590BLK Hammond Box all Aluminium 4.39" x 2.34" x 1.06"
  • Keystone Dual Battery Sled
  • Mini USB LED battery charging board
  • VariTube 510 Connection with floating spring loaded pin
  • Epoxy, Heatshrink - Hot glue only to secure the battery sled in place, then I applied epoxy.
  • 14 and or 18 gauge wire throughout
  • 16mm Stainless Steel Push-button Switch3A/250VAC Protection Rating: IP67/IK10 - This is a good quality switch
  • Includes retractable USB charging cord.

The charger works as it should - plug a Mini USB cable in and the led turns red, it will turn blue when fully charged. I choose the Mini USB charging board over the Micro USB because it charges 50% faster than the Micro USB charging boards, for me this is a big deal.

The push button switch is the domed type - and it pushes in with ease. The 510 connector has been adapted to account for the usual Hammond Box "tilt" and therefore your atty's will sit straight as they should. It fits really good in the hand, and as I said it hits hard. I have tested this with a .28 ohm coil - and it hits hard with minimal voltage drop.

GET IT HERE ----> www.ecigvapeusa.com

Best regards,
Rob Sirico
eCigVapeUSA
Carefree, Arizona and Naples, Florida
www.ecigvapeusa.com
[email protected]
480-292-0080

Robert Sirico

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Fellow Vapors! I am a mod maker in the suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona - This Mod is made from QUALITY parts & materials - and it HITS HARD. This is not a variable power device. It's fantastic for sub-ohm builds. The batteries are wired in parallel so please remember to put both in positive up.

I started with a nice VariTube 510 connection with a floating spring loaded pin so all of your Atty's will sit flush and straight. The Tactile Switch feels great under your index finger. The box is finished in wrinkle black and WILL NOT SHOW FINGER PRINTS.

This mod is put together with solder joints, then 2 part epoxy. This build is not coming apart on you.

I went through an entire battery cycle with this mod in my living room. The dual 18650 LG 2500 mAh batteries I used lasted 2 1/2 days. For those that don't understand the difference between a Parallel and Serial build let me explain it to you. A Parallel build doubles the mAh, for example 2 - 2500mAh batteries that are 4.2 Volts will still put out 4.2 Volts but now you have 5000 mAh of usage time. On the flip side of that a serial build doubles the Volts the 2 batteries put out , for example 2 - 2500 mAh batteries that are 4.2 Volts will now put out 8.4 Volts but you still have 2500 mAh of usage time.

Specifications:

• 1590GLK Hammond Box (Small Box) all aluminum 3.9" X 2.0" X 0.8"
  • Keystone Dual Battery Sled
  • IRLB3034PBF MOSFET 40V 343A 1.7mOhm
  • Veritube 510 Connection Floating Spring Loaded Pin
  • Epoxy and Heat Shrink - No hot glue in this build
  • 18 gauge wire throughout
  • Domed Tactile Switch - This is a good quality switch

The push button switch is the domed type - and it pushes in with ease. The 510 connector has been adapted to account for the usual Hammond Box "tilt" and therefore your atty's will sit straight as they should. It fits really good in the hand, and as I said it hits hard. I have tested this with a .28 ohm coil - and it hits hard with minimal voltage drop.

GET IT HERE ----> www.ecigvapeusa.com

Best regards,
Rob Sirico
eCigVapeUSA
Carefree, Arizona and Naples, Florida
www.ecigvapeusa.com
[email protected]
480-292-0080

VU Sponsors