Become a Patron!

Unicorn Vapes Inc Unicorn V2 RDA

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thing is amazing. I'm not going to go so far as to say it's a game changer, but it's a damn fine RDA. It's almost as if a Goon and Twisted messes had an offspring. The build deck is reminiscent of the Twisted messes. The airflow is a six hole almost honeycomb style. The air flow ( for me) vapes and feels very much like the Goon but slightly more restricted. No whistle or turbulence. Just super smooth. O ring tolerances are perfect

The finish on mine is a piano black and beautiful, It comes with a matching drip tip that's metal and finished the same as the barrel of the RDA. They also include an acrylic drip tip. They also include 2 complete sets of grub screws in allen key. Shipped with phillips screws.

Vaping it with coilology quad core fused claptons at .13 with DIY Strawberry ice cream on the Kennedy 20700 Vindicator and the flavor is really good.

DO you self a favor and pick up on of these gems. They can be had for $38 right now at https://cloudist.store/Unicorn-Vapes-Inc-Unicorn-V2-24mm-RDA-RSA_p_87.html and it's a complete steal. These could easily go for $50 or more and would be worth it at the higher price.

Sorry no pics. Too busy vaping it to take pics. I'll add pictures later.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks...im gettting one once im off restriction

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm always on restriction and have to decide if the bitching out and dirty looks are worth it. The Unicorn is worth it.
Nah..my restriction isnt that type...more of like day 30 of furlough...lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors