Become a Patron!

Two NEW Nudge RDA (sell or trade)

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oops.
I was grabbing some must-have stuff before shipping ends, and totally forgot that the 24mm Nudge is dual-coil, while I prefer single-coil RDAs these days.

One is still shrink wrapped.
The other I opened, looked at the deck, and then said “oops” - see above.
So - brand new, never used, didn't open the little extras bag, didn't put in the squonk pin...new.

They’re both Silver (it’s kind of matte looking, like it’s media blasted maybe).

You can read about this awesome bargain RDA here, but you can’t buy one there anymore.

My cost was $19 each plus like $6 shipping: let’s say $40 out the door to you (for both).

Or we could trade if you have a fairly airy, single coil rda (810 tips and flat tops preferred, but let me know whatcha got). Like, say, the 22mm Nudge, lol.
:rolleyes:
🤔

Here's these two:

2-newinbox.jpg

Here's a stock photo:
stockphoto.jpg

rdjunkie1

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just happen to have 2x nudge 22mm. One is black and the other is Gun metal. I bought them used here but only used the black one fir a few days. The gun metal one was missing an o-ring and I replaced it with one from the spare parts kit. If this interests you let me know and I’ll upload some photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just happen to have 2x nudge 22mm. One is black and the other is Gun metal. I bought them used here but only used the black one fir a few days. The gun metal one was missing an o-ring and I replaced it with one from the spare parts kit. If this interests you let me know and I’ll upload some photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry for the delay - crazy crazy work day!!
Let me ponder, but I might be open to a trade if they're in good shape - trade what you had in mind? You can use 24mm dual coil versions?

rdjunkie1

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m good with a trade if you’re up for it. I just want to make sure you saw that these are not NIB. Great little RDA’s but single coil isn’t for me.
5c70bd5045bbff67baa7622bd79100fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
de0935e2f3897c66a6f1a34513160de0.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors