Become a Patron!

Two High-power Mods You May Like - Think Vape Thor Pro & SMOK X-PRIV

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. Good day!
These days some high-power mods with good appearance are springing up a lot in the vape market, and some of my vape guys asked me which one to buy, so today I'll share two mods which are really worth to buy. And if you like, you can just buy from the best vape online store.

1. Think Vape Thor Pro Mod
think_vape_thor_pro_220w_tc_box_mod_1_.jpg

Inheriting from Think Vape Thor, the Think Vape Thor Pro Mod is a more powerful TC Box MOD with attractive patterns and ergonomic design. It works with dual 18650 batteries(not included), which can fire up to the max output of 220W. Meanwhile, the Thor Pro MOD provides a stable and high performing VW/TC/Bypass modes with a 1.3 inch TFT screen. Together with the comfortable operation buttons and easy USB charging, you can easily operate the Think Vape Thor Pro MOD. Plus its high-temperature and short-Circuit protection, the Thor Pro MOD will bring you safe vaping experience.

[Parameter]
Size: 88* 46* 32mm
Output: 5-220W
Display: 1.3 inch TFT colorful screen
Resistance range: 0.05-3.5ohm
Temperature Range: 100-315 /200-600
Modes: VW, Ni, Ti, SS, By pass
Battery: dual 18650 batteries(not included)
Material: PC plastic

2. SMOK X-PRIV Mod
x-priv_7__1.jpg

The Mod SMOK X-PRIV presents the latest edition to SMOK's incredibly impressive output device series, featuring a beautiful display-focused structure device with highly customizable technology with 225W of maximum power and full temperature suite. The X-PRIV 225 Box Mod has been developed to integrate some of SMOKTech's most creative design elements, crafting a visually striking chassis centered around the large OLED display. The chassis features curvature lines with a high-end impression in a wide variety of colorful finish to create a timeless piece. Powered by dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately), SMOK X-PRIV has a maximum firing power of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision as well a full-suite of protection.

[Parameter]
Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
Maximum Wattage Output: 225W
Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
Temperature Range: 200-600F

VU Sponsors