Become a Patron!

Twizzlers versus Red Vines

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm almost ready to seriously consider getting my credit card and paying for the ungodly cart I have going at ECX before the 20% off SIGNATURE20 sale ends, presumably at midnight. (Side note: they also have 30% off Nature's Flavors with NF30, but apparently the site will only take one code or the other--which totally blows, and is not at all clear in the flyer they sent me. Always nice to find out such things after I've invested hours whittling down my choices and wrestling with the insanely slow ECX site. Sorry if I sound bitter... bad habit of mine).

So anyway, I love Twizzlers and I loathe Red Vines. For about six months I've wanted to try a red licorice flavor and haven't bought one. Here's my chance - ECX has Lorann's and FW.

Can someone tell me if either is close to Twizzlers? Or should I just work on a raspberry candy flavor? (I'm not mentioning TFA here because they have "a very true red vine flavor" right in the description, so I know it's going to be cherry, and not what I want.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm almost ready to seriously consider getting my credit card and paying for the ungodly cart I have going at ECX before the 20% off SIGNATURE20 sale ends, presumably at midnight. (Side note: they also have 30% off Nature's Flavors with NF30, but apparently the site will only take one code or the other--which totally blows, and is not at all clear in the flyer they sent me. Always nice to find out such things after I've invested hours whittling down my choices and wrestling with the insanely slow ECX site. Sorry if I sound bitter... bad habit of mine).

So anyway, I love Twizzlers and I loathe Red Vines. For about six months I've wanted to try a red licorice flavor and haven't bought one. Here's my chance - ECX has Lorann's and FW.

Can someone tell me if either is close to Twizzlers? Or should I just work on a raspberry candy flavor? (I'm not mentioning TFA here because they have "a very true red vine flavor" right in the description, so I know it's going to be cherry, and not what I want.

FW Red Licorice is a really accurate 'red vines' flavor. Sounds like you'd hate it!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FW Red Licorice is a really accurate 'red vines' flavor. Sounds like you'd hate it!
aww. Well, thanks for saving me the trouble.

I know twizzlers are bland and waxy... but I have a "thing" for them. I have no real idea how to make my own, though clearly it would include artificial strawberry. They don't sell them around here so I can't even properly meditate on the problem.

Oh well, I always say, "when life gives you lemons, make lemon sugar cookie e-liquid!"

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ditto @lirruping ! Twizzlers all the way... red vines don't work for me! haha.. If I may ask, where-abouts are you that you can't get twizzlers?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mmmmm twizzlers

VU Sponsors