Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PRODUCT: Twisted Messes (Clone)
PRODUCT TYPE: Competition RDA
PRICE: $13.88
SUPPLIER: www.3FVape.com
RATING: PERFECT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST RDA I have used to date. Build deck is awesome, post holes huge enough to fit 18 guage EASILY. People say that the Twisted Messes being competition it doesn't make good flavor., BULLCRAP!!! This pushes MORE flavor than my Derringer, with the comp cap or the "flavor" caps. Now as for vapor production.....I see why this is called a competition RDA. EVEN AFTER I BLEW THE VAPOR OUT, I WAS STILL BLOWING IT OUT. This is also the ABSOLUTE best clone I have ever touched. You can feel and see the quality. Packaging and presentation is on or above the authentic as well. Gina at 3F Vapors assured me they only stock the ABSOLUTE GREATEST clones and I totally believe it. Now, 3F is a Chinese company so shipping took EXACTLY 10 days from payment til it reached me. If you consider that included the weekend its phenomenal. I have ordered U.S. shipped products that took longer. 3F also has faster shipping options you can use. As you all know, I have always kept away from overseas ordering because of being scammed twice before but, honestly, I not only would but plan to order from 3F again soon. Prices are some of the cheapest around. I mean, where else can you get 1:1 clones, high quality, and they be less than $20 with $2 shipping? My next purchase is gonna be a new mod just for this, from 3F. If you need a killer rda to blow killer clouds at a killer price, this kills.
As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was considering the authentic.
This clone will offer me the opportunity to see if I want to drop the dime for the authentic.
Thanks for posting this, much appreciated!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was considering the authentic.
This clone will offer me the opportunity to see if I want to drop the dime for the authentic.
Thanks for posting this, much appreciated!
I honestly think you will love it. I start out my day vaping on it, switch to my rta when I go out and when I am relaxing for the night, I go back to it. This is the first rda/tank I ever bought a mod for, usually its the other way around.

What are you running? As far as wattage, volts, ohms, and width. Iv tried a few different builds and can't get much could. I'm using. Target 75 mod. I use dual coils and iv tried like three different builds around .4 and I don't get much for a cloud. Flavor on the other hand has always been the best! Thank you

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What are you running? As far as wattage, volts, ohms, and width. Iv tried a few different builds and can't get much could. I'm using. Target 75 mod. I use dual coils and iv tried like three different builds around .4 and I don't get much for a cloud. Flavor on the other hand has always been the best! Thank you
I usually run a trick coil. Right now it has a chain link coil at about 0.22 ohms. I run it on a SMPL, Tesla Invader 3 @ setting 3.5 & a IPV3 Li @ 76.5w. I have only one side of airflow open and it positioned right by coil. I also have my coil setup where it sits slightly higher than the airflow so it pulls from bottom of it. I also use either Atomizer Wick's organic cotton (boiled and unbleached) or cotton bacon V 2.0. I would say get a nice dual helix coil setup (shoot for about 0.25 ohms so 0.5 ohms each). Leave enough "tails" on the wick to draw up liquid from well easily. Close two of the 3 "circles" off. Vape at about 50w. If it's too restrictive, open one more circle. Once you goldilocks the airflow, do same with wattage. If cloud production isn't up to par, up wattage. Helix coils usually won't burn the juice, have great flavor and killer clouds

VU Sponsors