Become a Patron!

Turning concentrate into Ejuice

I just got the waxliquidizer to try and turn my CBS and medical oils syringes into ejuice. Anyone try this? Does it work well with syringe type substance??
Also, this is a bit off topic but maybe u can help me fix it..? I bought regular ejuice without nicotine and put my concentrate right into the tank. (I have the SMOK GPriv Baby kit). So anyhow. The concentrate does tend to mix in when it gets heated up for a bit. But it does seperate like over night. So... is it blending? Am I getting the medical effects? It doesn't taste like the herbal flavor I usual taste with like the pens. So not sure. Did I ruin/wasting the concentrate now??
Also, the juice kinda keeps coming out the vent holes at times.. a lil bit.
Did I mention ima newbie. ugh ‍♀️♀️ lol
I just bought the Mig Vapor Sub Herb attachment too, hopefully to help w this issue. But in meantime I wanna use the concentrate I just used to the best I can now cause it was a good strain and now I feel it's being wasted cause I did it wrong. llol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the waxliquidizer to try and turn my CBS and medical oils syringes into ejuice. Anyone try this? Does it work well with syringe type substance??
Also, this is a bit off topic but maybe u can help me fix it..? I bought regular ejuice without nicotine and put my concentrate right into the tank. (I have the SMOK GPriv Baby kit). So anyhow. The concentrate does tend to mix in when it gets heated up for a bit. But it does seperate like over night. So... is it blending? Am I getting the medical effects? It doesn't taste like the herbal flavor I usual taste with like the pens. So not sure. Did I ruin/wasting the concentrate now??
Also, the juice kinda keeps coming out the vent holes at times.. a lil bit.
Did I mention ima newbie. ugh ‍ lol
I just bought the Mig Vapor Sub Herb attachment too, hopefully to help w this issue. But in meantime I wanna use the concentrate I just used to the best I can now cause it was a good strain and now I feel it's being wasted cause I did it wrong. llol
If it separates just shake then vape

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors