Become a Patron!

Tugboat Mod - clone or not?

Hey!
I'm pretty new to vaping and I just bought my first mod about a week ago, a Tugboat.
After being in a couple different shops and looking at a few different websites I noticed mine looked a tiny bit different than the others...
I did pay the standard $100 for it so I'm kind of concerned.
First off, mine does have the Tugboat logo as well as the American flag at the bottom and my button does say BJ and beetle juice and whatnot, the only difference is I don't have the venting at the bottom of the mod for the battery.
Does this mean mine is a clone or maybe just a different version? Anyone with Tugboat knowledge please help, I'd really appreciate an answer!!!
Thanks guys :)

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, those look like mine!! And I had the same thought, it's odd that they may have made some without the venting.
That is odd. But I was going to pick one up soon so do you mind telling me how it's been performing.

It's great! I don't have much to compare it to but I haven't had any problems with it. The only thing is that when I got it I was instructed on how to put it together but the guy was wrong when he showed me so if you end up picking one up make sure you have the magnets the right way when you put it together. Mine weren't and I had a crazy problem with sparking and hot button but it's fixed now.

VU Sponsors