Become a Patron!

Trying to understand why not China eliquid?!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup :giggle: Been there, done that too!

How could something that smelled so wonderful taste so BLAH is what I was saying. Let it age and infuse but said well this needs work! Did tweak it enough to make something out of nothing but too much work!

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For what it's worth, I've used juice from FastTech ($3 for 30mL) and it was fine. Nothing great, but I'd buy it again.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I received my 4 e-Liquids from Healthcabin and tried one so far the Black Guanyin. It is a Tobacco but too sweet for me so going to allow it to age before I try it again. It is a 70/30 VG/PG and at 3MG there is no peppery taste and it vapes well. I wish they did have a better description of what other flavors are in it. Have 3 more to try and will add more to this thread as I vape the others. One is a Tobacco, the others are Strawberry and Strawberry Milkshake.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So I received my 4 e-Liquids from Healthcabin and tried one so far the Black Guanyin. It is a Tobacco but too sweet for me so going to allow it to age before I try it again. It is a 70/30 VG/PG and at 3MG there is no peppery taste and it vapes well. I wish they did have a better description of what other flavors are in it. Have 3 more to try and will add more to this thread as I vape the others. One is a Tobacco, the others are Strawberry and Strawberry Milkshake.

HealthCabin won't ship e-juice or flavor concentrates to Canada at all. Don't know why because FT and CigaBuy and GearBest still do and it makes it through just fine. :confused:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HealthCabin won't ship e-juice or flavor concentrates to Canada at all. Don't know why because FT and CigaBuy and GearBest still do and it makes it through just fine. :confused:

I didn't know that! Just got a delivery from Canada with no restrictions on Nicotine Exports but importing to your country is an issue as I understand. Might just be more trouble than it is worth for them?? I don't know....

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't know that! Just got a delivery from Canada with no restrictions on Nicotine Exports but importing to your country is an issue as I understand. Might just be more trouble than it is worth for them?? I don't know....

Yeah, I figure they've had shipments refused at the border and sent back and can't be bothered with the hassle anymore.

It's hit and miss however.... I've received scads of e-juice with nic in it from China and never had a problem. On the other hand, I made two "test" orders of just flavoring from the US - - one made it in and one was refused and sent back. No nic was involved! Technically, you need a licence to import food grade flavoring into Canada but I've been ordering here and there lately and everything else had made it through.

I think it depends on who looks at it and what kind of mood they're in that day. :grumpy:

VU Sponsors