Become a Patron!

Trying to identify a vape

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone might have ever seen this before and know what it is? My daughter used it and is not feeling well and I can't find anything about it on Google

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15
Thank you and yes.. she's only 15 and was nauseous, a bit paranoid and very thirsty. She thought it was a regular vape but after cracking it open it looked like a dab (I guess, I've never seen one in my life but did a google image search). Had she gotten any worse I would have definitely taken her.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank you all very much! She was feeling better after a couple of hours. Someone gave it to her and she didn't have any details. Needless to say today we're having lots of discussion about stupidity. She's 15.
Taking an unknown device from someone is definitely a bad idea.
You don't know what's in it.
She got actual Delta8 that came from a vendor (or the local gas station/Bodega). Even that's lucky.
In 2019 there were some "street pharmacists" in the mid west thinking they would make their own and ended up using something bad to cut it with. Teens were catching a lung disease called "Evali" from these street vapes. The reason it was hurting teens more is simple. Adults for the most part take the legal route and purchase from a vape shop (or medicinal MMJ shop) if they can. Teens have no ID so they are stuck with whatever they can get.
I'm glad you were able to figure it out quick and even more glad that she is well.
This will hopefully teach her a valuable lesson.

Taking an unknown device from someone is definitely a bad idea.
You don't know what's in it.
She got actual Delta8 that came from a vendor (or the local gas station/Bodega). Even that's lucky.
In 2019 there were some "street pharmacists" in the mid west thinking they would make their own and ended up using something bad to cut it with. Teens were catching a lung disease called "Evali" from these street vapes. The reason it was hurting teens more is simple. Adults for the most part take the legal route and purchase from a vape shop (or medicinal MMJ shop) if they can. Teens have no ID so they are stuck with whatever they can get.
I'm glad you were able to figure it out quick and even more glad that she is well.
I hope so too... thank you

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yea absolutely no markings at all. She didn't have the charger and it appeared to be dead, so not sure what she got from it. Once I got it open it was like golden honey inside and very sticky.
Glad she is feeling better- hope her friends don't have more of these devices and now she knows better not to use unknown devices/ substances, could have been a lot worse. Kids want to grow up so fast, trying adult things, why? Now that I am an adult I wish I was a kid again. Best of luck to you both.

VU Sponsors