Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PRODUCT: Tropical Punch
PRODUCT TYPE: E~Liquid
PRICE:$5.99/10ml
SUPPLIER: www.centralvapors.com
RATING: 1 Of 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Central sent me this small 5ml 50/50 VG/PG 3MG nic liquid with another to sample. They describe it as follows: citrus e Juice taste of ultra-sweet pineapple and bright orange has been infused with flavorful banana and red strawberries, it's a rainbow of flavor in your mouth! I say HELL NAH. The flavor barely comes over in a rta or dripped in a derringer. Burns quick and I do mean burns. The second pic is my coil/wick in my derringer. That's only 1.5-2ml into the review it looked like that. So, I decided to try it in the rta, did the same. The Derringer is a 0.35 build and the rta a 0.45. Tried them on my smpl and eGo ONE 30W. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FLAVOR AT ALL IN THIS RATIO. I am hoping its just bad ratio for rda/rta use and have no more coils for the subtank to try so will give it a one. Summary, try at own risk and buyer beware.
As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!
PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION BRIBES OR INCENTIVES OF ANY KIND FOR MY REVIEWS NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET LONE RECOMMENDATIONS OR WARNINGS. I PASS ALONG ONLY MY EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS BASED OFF OF 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE.CAM00296.jpgIMG_20150726_185419.jpg

VU Sponsors