Become a Patron!

TRITON MINI TANK LEAKING SPTITING HORRIBLE

Hi everyone!!!

First off I love how everyone helps each other on this forum! Major respect!!

Secondly, I have a triton mini tank for my aspire odyssey and I have some big issues I'm hoping someone can solve for me. I haven't been able to vape properly for 2 weeks!
-Tank is gurgling, filling with liquid. - I blow out to get all the liquid out of the airholes but it fills up again
- Lots of liquid entering mouth when vaping
- Liquid is FLAVOURLESS when vaping except for a mild disgusting weird taste
- Have tried cleaning, replaced the coil a million times, play around with watts, prime each coil etc.. Always ends up filling with liquid and tastes horrible!!!

There is one other thing - I found a small black elastic band near my tank which looks like it could belong to it but I don't know where. Since then I cant find it but I found it before I took the tank apart anyway so I dont know what it could be for - could be unrelated and nothing. Any help would be much appreciated - I NEED TO VAPE IM GOING NUTS PLEASE HELP :) THANK YOU!! :D

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone!!!

First off I love how everyone helps each other on this forum! Major respect!!

Secondly, I have a triton mini tank for my aspire odyssey and I have some big issues I'm hoping someone can solve for me. I haven't been able to vape properly for 2 weeks!
-Tank is gurgling, filling with liquid. - I blow out to get all the liquid out of the airholes but it fills up again
- Lots of liquid entering mouth when vaping
- Liquid is FLAVOURLESS when vaping except for a mild disgusting weird taste
- Have tried cleaning, replaced the coil a million times, play around with watts, prime each coil etc.. Always ends up filling with liquid and tastes horrible!!!

There is one other thing - I found a small black elastic band near my tank which looks like it could belong to it but I don't know where. Since then I cant find it but I found it before I took the tank apart anyway so I dont know what it could be for - could be unrelated and nothing. Any help would be much appreciated - I NEED TO VAPE IM GOING NUTS PLEASE HELP :) THANK YOU!! :D

Hey Krispy! Welcome to the VU forums. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I am not familiar with that particular tank, but the band has me wondering if it is actually an O-ring or a seal that is missing from the assembly, causing your flooding problems? If that isn't it, often these tanks want the wicking COVERING the juice flow holes completely, and up against them. The SIDES of the wick too, not the ends. The ends will feed juice faster than you can vape it.

You might want to google diagrams for your piece. See if that band belongs somewhere that prevents the flooding.
Lack of flavor is usually poor airflow to the coil. If your wicking is between the air flow intake, and the coil, it will mute the daylights out of your flavor. Hope this helps! Or someone who knows that piece comes along soon!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This could likely be your problem: there is a small black oring that seats at the bottom of the chimney where the top of the coil sits. It makes a seal to keep juice from flooding the chamber.

VU Sponsors