Become a Patron!

Triton coils: SS

Mueske

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which is better, the .3 ohm SS, or the .4 ohm SS?

Does anyone know a good place to purchase them at the best price?

Going in a Tobeco tank.

Sugalite Haven

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont know which one is better but if you want more airflow go with the .3. I have found some great deals on coils on Ebay and some lesser but still good deals on Amazon. Amazon tends to have authentic coils...Ebay has lots of clones and factory seconds. I haven't had problems with any yet.

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New guy chiming in (This post made me join, I'll go create an intro post later). I setup a .3 316L SS Triton coil in my Super Tank Mini 25mm last night. Ran it in 316L temp control mode at 450degrees. Seems to have way more airflow than the stock coil, and so far I like the combination better than my Crown, my Herakles V2, or the 25mm Super Tank with stock coils. The combination is giving me a good balance of flavor and clouds, and didn't burn my coil (looking at you Crown). This is on my Efusion Duo with Straw-Mon-Head e-juice from Hometown Vapor. I have one 22mm Supertank and two 25mms. Really my favorite 'daily driver' tanks for sure.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the Triton 0.3 a different coil than the Atlantis 2 0.3? I tried the latter, and it was sort of a hot vape with muted flavor.

Finding I like SS better than the others. I was ready to give up on Herk + with 0.4 kanthal, but I tried the 0.2 SS and found better flavor, without the spitting and leaking. I like the Crown flavor, and those are SS, but those coils don't last long.

Thanks.....

VU Sponsors