Become a Patron!

tried starter kits and now i finally got a battery that has 3 voltage settings but quit working.

Looking for advice on new device between $30-$50 bucks with possible option for higher or changing voltge. I never felt like i was getting the hit from the start kits. Any recommendations very novice

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get an Evic VT Mini kit..

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With that budget, you do have some options. Istick 30 or 40w, IPV d2, Cloupor Mini Plus (50w). Innokin CoolFire 4. Some have temp control, but you might want just to use power mode until you become more familiar with your device. Might want to try and upgrade your tank also. It usually is the difference in your vape experience.

SmokinJoe23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
kangertech subox bruh but i don’t think it was out when you wrote this thread. Its the only starter kit i would recommend to anyone

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
my first decent kit vision spinner and Nautilus tank. Only problem I had with them was the ego chargers breaking. So my advice is get something that takes a usb charger.

KnowOne

Member For 4 Years
Looking for advice on new device between $30-$50 bucks with possible option for higher or changing voltge. I never felt like i was getting the hit from the start kits. Any recommendations very novice
Im new here, but not to vaping....i.e. not sure how this community is about clones...but....

When I made the transition from basic sticks to bigger batteries, i got an eleaf istick clone on ebay for about $15! It lasted until i went bigger & it still kicks now as my backup when i need to recharge my smok kooper mini.

check what im talking about:

ebay

vapingcheap.com

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thing about that is, you can get a actual istick 20 for the same price.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Best deals on mods at batteries can be found using www.vapecrawler.com

EBay is usually as high or higher than online vendors, from my experience. Sometimes you do get a great deal though.

VU Sponsors