Become a Patron!

#TrashTheCigThursday Episode #1

Aspenvalleyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

This is the first episode of #TrashTheCigThursday. The goal of this series is to help spread some positivity throughout the vaping community. With the negative media attention that vaping has been getting, we figured it would be a good idea to show how positive vaping can be. We have a few local shop owners as well as e-juice company owners lined up to interview, but we are interested in sharing anyone and everyones story! If you want your story to be featured, just answer these questions and email them to [email protected] with the subject line Trash The Cig Thursday.

1) What is your name and location (state and/or country)?
2) How long did you use tobacco products? Did you smoke cigarettes and/or use chewing tobacco?
3) How long ago did you quit using tobacco products?
4) Why did you quit using tobacco products?
5) What benefits have you noticed since you switched to vaping?
6) What is your favorite setup (ie Smok Xpro M45 + Joyetech Delta 2 + E-Juice)?

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys! Love this vid. Keep the possitivity and advocacy going! I'm going to subscribe! You guys should check out my channel!

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice graphics on the open. Did you produce this yourself? If so, what graphics program did you use to get the effect? I produce TV commercials and would like to do something similar.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive been working on some updated stuff in Photoshop on my channel. I haven't really tweaked any vids due to cost of good programs. Larry any advice on that end?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

VU Sponsors