Status
Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Brass Manhattan V2?
I'm more of a box mod guy, but the reason I'm entertaining the Limitless is because of the inclusion of the RDTA. I've been looking for a good brass RDA, though. If you have one to top it off we may have a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
image.jpg
I'm more of a box mod guy, but the reason I'm entertaining the Limitless is because of the inclusion of the RDTA. I've been looking for a good brass RDA, though. If you have one to top it off we may have a deal

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Grffiin and Tug would do nicely
I was afraid you'd say that haha! Honestly, I think I'd be much happier with the Limitless so I think we have a deal. Can you send me a PM with some better quality pictures before we make it official?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
I will when I get a chance. I still have shipments going in and out. If you can hold off a few days we will call this a deal - I'll take the best pics I can. Honestly though that continuous with copper Goon is nicer than my set up. But I'm okay if you are.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
qLOb235.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Can someone clue me in as to why I can't move this guy? Am I being too specific on what I want to trade? Is the price too high? I'm just really surprised that it's still available...

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My guess would be that people are trendy, and hardware get " old" quickly. New " old stock" of these can me had for around 100 box. There is lots of em made that have not been sold. Initially these were too expensive, time went by, and now there are better series mods out there for less money. Demand and supply. I personally like it, it is a good mod, glws man.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
My guess would be that people are trendy, and hardware get " old" quickly. New " old stock" of these can me had for around 100 box. There is lots of em made that have not been sold. Initially these were too expensive, time went by, and now there are better series mods out there for less money. Demand and supply. I personally like it, it is a good mod, glws man.

Okay I get that. Thanks for the insight!

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I died lauging reading your post. If I didn't have a bunch of crap mods I'd try to trade. Good luck man

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Its a MYBox dual unregulated parallel. Dual 18650, paralell, 190A mosfet protected switch made by a very talented American better than my Pinoy mods.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Its a MYBox dual unregulated parallel. Dual 18650, paralell, 190A mosfet protected switch made by a very talented American better than my Pinoy mods.

Wait, wait, wait... you never offered to trade that! Lol! I would have jumped on it for sure haha

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
No you would not have, lol.

Okay now I'm confused. You wanted to trade the Limitless mech setup you had for the Tug, yeah? The El Cabron just isn't my style aesthetically.

I've said from the beginning that I wanted a parallel box...

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Okay now I'm confused. You wanted to trade the Limitless mech setup you had for the Tug, yeah? The El Cabron just isn't my style aesthetically.

I've said from the beginning that I wanted a parallel box...

You did. I just cannot part with that MyBox. I got that for the El Cabron. Honest. Picked it up today. Had you taken the El Cabron you could have used it awhile and then got a box like I did.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You did. I just cannot part with that MyBox. I got that for the El Cabron. Honest. Picked it up today. Had you taken the El Cabron you could have used it awhile and then got a box like I did.
"Moving shit around" is the name of the game. El Cabron was a good offer. Lots of people want it. It would be easy to trade it for something else you want.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
"Moving shit around" is the name of the game. El Cabron was a good offer. Lots of people want it. It would be easy to trade it for something else you want.

Okay I understand now. I guess I'm not than in tune with the "Let's Make a Vape Deal" system lol.

Guess I should be doing more research before accepting or turning down an offer. I've just never really thought that way about it.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@anen actually made you a very good offer.
Thanks man. I actually sold it next day. Turned around and picked up copper Roundhouse for that money. Went quickly. That's a nice parallel box you got.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Thanks man. I actually sold it next day. Turned around and picked up copper Roundhouse for that money. Went quickly. That's a nice parallel box you got.

I'm loving it so far. Only vaped it about three hours but it is made so well, looks amazing, is pretty slim, hits hard and is actually quite light. The case looks wooden but it's actually fiberglass. Case does not heat up at all. A couple of my Pinoy mods get very hot with that atty. I would have jumped on that continuous but I had nothing I wanted to part with, lol. Everything I have now I pretty much use and love.

BTW, the my limitless tube got me a red G2 with a bandana red Limitless atty. It is 'lets make a deal' around here. Blink and it's gone.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm loving it so far. Only vaped it about three hours but it is made so well, looks amazing, is pretty slim, hits hard and is actually quite light. The case looks wooden but it's actually fiberglass. Case does not heat up at all. A couple of my Pinoy mods get very hot with that atty. I would have jumped on that continuous but I had nothing I wanted to part with, lol. Everything I have now I pretty much use and love.

BTW, the my limitless tube got me a red G2 with a bandana red Limitless atty. It is 'lets make a deal' around here. Blink and it's gone.
G2 is a good mod. Nice matching combo as well.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll trade you and authentic REM SMPL with authentic Derringer on top of it with a custom Doppel cap for derringer. All in SS. Whole set up, even trade. I have two sets, didn't post this one for trade yet.
Real SMPL and Derringer will always have a potential for trade, specialy with Doppel.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
That actually sounds great. I'm in. Can you PM me pics please? I'm going to bed for the night so is it cool if we work out the details tomorrow?

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You good. I'll throw in a black sleeve for Doppel as well. Ill take pics of the set up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors