(TRADED)WTT Tuglyfe V2 Series Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Love this mod, but I've got another series box on order and I'd really like to get into a Hexohm, a well built parallel unregulated, or something equivalent. I'm open to other trades, as well. Hobo 3.1 not included.

This box is unique because it has a replaceable blade fuse that will pop if atomizer resistance is under .25 ohms or if the batteries are installed incorrectly. There are a few small chips in the paint on the edge of the battery door and a small scratch on the "U" in Tuglyfe on the side of the box. Button is squishy, but still manages to give feedback. Will include the Vape Sock that came with it too.

I might be willing to throw in a little cash as well for the right mod!

6a85063241d457c471e6f0bc62da7754.png
710f846af4a81fe9ec58e2883feccbcc.png

0b293417d4484f14938b0a97b7370a92.png

f8c8bbacc99a25fc107182a94ddd0d64.png
0010fcd220e9113ca54d43330eeb27ef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Bump! Can someone enlighten me as to why there's no interest in this mod? Just surprised given Flawless' reputation and the safety features on this box...

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so interested it's not even funny if only I had what you were looking for to trade

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new like 4 day old kanger 160 drip box- got tanks and TONS of juice too...might be willing to talk a little bizznazz even though I JUST got this thing kickin' butt with the clouds....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are actually pretty cool...seem like certain people love them and others don't...guess that is just how it is with all these products....

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd gladly offer a pink anarchist mod and a SS cuboid, also a tsunami 22, all together of course, all perfect condition except pocket wear on the cuboid and some finger wear on the anarchist switch
Haha, do you have anything you'd want to offer?

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have a brand new like 4 day old kanger 160 drip box- got tanks and TONS of juice too...might be willing to talk a little bizznazz even though I JUST got this thing kickin' butt with the clouds....
Thanks for the offer, but I was hoping for something a little higher end. Glad you're enjoying the Dripbox though!

Anyone got a Hexohm for trade?? Lol

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, nothing I'm looking for just yet. I appreciate the interest!

Tuglyfe parellel box strike your interest? Basically a hex ohm without the potentiometer haha, white with red splatter... And reluctantly.. I'd throw a Blue tactical warhead by CC as a topper for it

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Tuglyfe parellel box strike your interest? Basically a hex ohm without the potentiometer haha, white with red splatter... And reluctantly.. I'd throw a Blue tactical warhead by CC as a topper for it
I very well might be! Can you PM me some pics?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
XnM5HvM.jpg

Authentic El Cabron. Authentic Double Vision deck with a clone El Cabron top cap (matchy/matchy). Parellel Pinoy mod. No longer in production. Beautiful. LMK.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
XnM5HvM.jpg

Authentic El Cabron. Authentic Double Vision deck with a clone El Cabron top cap (matchy/matchy). Parellel Pinoy mod. No longer in production. Beautiful. LMK.
That is really pretty, but not quite my style. Thank you for the offer!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Damn, no takers?? One more bump and if there's no interest by tomorrow I'll have the thread closed.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Serpent, Serpent mini,(traded) Bambino, kanger kbox mini platinum?

Last edited:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
REM creations(authentic) or clone by Infinite(just as good)...your choice.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
REM creations(authentic) or clone by Infinite(just as good)...your choice.
Uuuuuuugh. I have the Infinite clone already so I'm going to have to pass, especially if the authentic is basically the same. Sorry!

Would you happen to have a quality parallel box you're not using?

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry I don't. Sold authentic cherry bomber several months ago after I got hooked on series mods. Kept 1:1 clone just for pretty picture. It was heavy as hell:) you wouldn't be able to carry it around anyway. GLWS that's nice series mod.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now just hold on a second. You say you'd like a. Hex ohm wana trade. Ive got one ill have to send pic in the am.

an this one time....... at

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
One more go ... authentic Limitless tube with Limitless Plus. For yours and Hobo V3.

rZR6VK3.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
One more go ... authentic Limitless tube with Limitless Plus. For yours and Hobo V3.

rZR6VK3.jpg
What material is the tube? I already traded the Hobo unfortunately. I have an Ivogo Velocity clone, a Theorum (minus the metal sleeve bc I broke the glass), and a Mutation XS I could throw in.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Are you good to trade without the Hobo? Or would you like any of the ones I listed?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Definitely do not want a Theorem. What color is the mutation? Not really fond of it. It leaks. And it's build quality is poor. I have a Velocity already. You have any other RTAs? I'm big on RTAs.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Just my Griffin. I have a TFV4 with the single coil deck and a Herakles tank as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors