Become a Patron!

Totally Wicked's Gold Standard Biscuit

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This flavor was released a couple of weeks ago. Being that I love the INW Biscuit. Could there be a tastier one ?

I opened up the bottle and took a whiff. MMMmmmm, so buttery ! I had some 60/40 6 mg base that's been sitting here. I made a 5 ml bottle added 5 drops to the base. Loaded up the BuzzPro/Hornet. Fuck !!!! LOL !!! This tastes so smooth and rich ! It's a lot sweeter and buttery compared to INW's version. The cookie taste is very strong too. I'm not getting any chemical or plastic taste from this. My son had sent me some British biscuits in a tin can last year. This shit tastes exactly like them ! I'm off to make some tea, and chain vape this yummy creation ! I ordered 9 more flavors. This ought to keep me busy for awhile Lol

Thanks for listening to my nuttiness :D

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds good! Thanks for the heads up.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This flavor was released a couple of weeks ago. Being that I love the INW Biscuit. Could there be a tastier one ?

I opened up the bottle and took a whiff. MMMmmmm, so buttery ! I had some 60/40 6 mg base that's been sitting here. I made a 5 ml bottle added 5 drops to the base. Loaded up the BuzzPro/Hornet. Fuck !!!! LOL !!! This tastes so smooth and rich ! It's a lot sweeter and buttery compared to INW's version. The cookie taste is very strong too. I'm not getting any chemical or plastic taste from this. My son had sent me some British biscuits in a tin can last year. This shit tastes exactly like them ! I'm off to make some tea, and chain vape this yummy creation ! I ordered 9 more flavors. This ought to keep me busy for awhile Lol

Thanks for listening to my nuttiness :D

I've been looking for a reason to try Totally Wicked, and this may be it! thanks for the info :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking for a reason to try Totally Wicked, and this may be it! thanks for the info :)
Cool ! You will like these flavors. High quality stuff, and potent. I'm surprised we don't see them on forums much.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been using TW flavor concentrates for years. My first DIY supplies came from them. They had a flavor back then called Parma Violets. Some kind of English candy but it was so good. They quit selling it and to this day I wish they would bring it back. I'll have to try the biscuit flavor next time I order.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been using TW flavor concentrates for years. My first DIY supplies came from them. They had a flavor back then called Parma Violets. Some kind of English candy but it was so good. They quit selling it and to this day I wish they would bring it back. I'll have to try the biscuit flavor next time I order.
TW was my first DIY attempt back in 2010. Wasn't much to choose from back then. I remember paying 55 bucks for a bottle of 30 ml 54 mg. I'm glad they've lowered the prices.

VU Sponsors