Become a Patron!

Toasted Coconut Marsmallow

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for you Teresa P aaand Huckleberried(and anyone else)
Marshmallow(CAP) 6-8%
Meringue(FA) 1%
Coconut(FA) 1.5%
Cookie(FA) 1%
My notes show a week to steep.
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg
marshmallows.jpg

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I LOVE THOSE MARSHMALLOWS!!!! :D:D I could eat a ton of 'em! Now I can vape 'em too.....thanks!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both sound good, stirring up more ideas here, lol.
Thinking about trying some TFA Toasted Marshmallow too;).
I didn't at the time and still don't have toasted marshmallow. That's why I took advantage of FA meringue at 1% and cookie to take care of the toasted part. I generally don't go over .5% with FA meringue.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't at the time and still don't have toasted marshmallow. That's why I took advantage of FA meringue at 1% and cookie to take care of the toasted part. I generally don't go over .5% with FA meringue.
Ohhh you made this with the Meringue that everyone says changed up a bit, huh?

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you Squonk, I shall rename my file with the proper name...As for the old vs new Meringue, I'm fairly new to using FA, so what I don't know I don't miss.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Squonk, I shall rename my file with the proper name...As for the old vs new Meringue, I'm fairly new to using FA, so what I don't know I don't miss.
I have the newer version and found the 1% will give the coconut that toasted flavor. I usually stay at .5% with it in my other mixes.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the newer version and found the 1% will give the coconut that toasted flavor. I usually stay at .5% with it in my other mixes.
I think I even have the TFA toasted Marsh and have yet to play with it. I find it hard to spend time in the mix room. Because I'm always on the forums.:rolleyes:

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally got around to making this. It is amazing how this tastes toasted without any toasted flavors. It is pretty good. I used 6% marshmallow. I think that is a little weak. I will try 7% next time. This is definitely an exhale flavor vape more than an inhale flavor to vape, to me anyway. I think this is a keeper.

Thanks, Squonk.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got around to making this. It is amazing how this tastes toasted without any toasted flavors. It is pretty good. I used 6% marshmallow. I think that is a little weak. I will try 7% next time. This is definitely an exhale flavor vape more than an inhale flavor to vape, to me anyway. I think this is a keeper.

Thanks, Squonk.
I need to make this one again, but yesterday I realized all I have is cakes and cookies and desserts. So today is light and refreshing mix day.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to make this one again, but yesterday I realized all I have is cakes and cookies and desserts. So today is light and refreshing mix day.
I am on a no buy for 6 months so I have to find things I have the flavors for. The problem is I am low on both meringue and cookie but I had to try it. I may leave CAP marshmallow at 6% and add a little FA marshmallow. What at do you think about that? Should I just go with 7% on the CAP? I will say I just vaped it again. It is quite tasty.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am on a no buy for 6 months so I have to find things I have the flavors for. The problem is I am low on both meringue and cookie but I had to try it. I may leave CAP marshmallow at 6% and add a little FA marshmallow. What at do you think about that? Should I just go with 7% on the CAP? I will say I just vaped it again. It is quite tasty.
I don't think it would hurt to mix the mallows. I'm trying to use up some of my older flavorings as well. Today I pulled out CAPs Cucumber(5%) and Cool mint(3%) that I haven't played with in awhile, added a little Sweet Cream(1%) to make a cucumber mint. I'll see how it taste tomorrow.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think it would hurt to mix the mallows. I'm trying to use up some of my older flavorings as well. Today I pulled out CAPs Cucumber(5%) and Cool mint(3%) that I haven't played with in awhile, added a little Sweet Cream(1%) to make a cucumber mint. I'll see how it taste tomorrow.
I tried one of those using FA cucumber. Down the sink it went. Along with the TFA honey dew mix I tried. That is yuck central.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried one of those using FA cucumber. Down the sink it went. Along with the TFA honey dew mix I tried. That is yuck central.
TFA honeydew seems to over power anything over 1%. I generally try to keep it @.5% when I want it to meld into a mix.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for you Teresa P aaand Huckleberried(and anyone else)
Marshmallow(CAP) 6-8%
Meringue(FA) 1%
Coconut(FA) 1.5%
Cookie(FA) 1%
My notes show a week to steep.
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg
marshmallows.jpg
Hi there Squonk!! Oh man, I just bought a bag of these and tried them in place of regular marshmallows for smores. I don't normally care for snores, but oh my gosh...dang fine this way. I gotta give this baby a try, but only have fa and tfa marshmallow. Is caps essential? I'm assuming it is due to the % used...putting in cart!!

VU Sponsors