Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
j8GkEIH.jpg

Okay, this is definitely a work in progress but I'm really enjoying it (even with the *disclaimer)

I have no idea what Jam Monster's Strawberry Jam n' Toast tastes like, but this is my version. It's been sitting for 10 days and is mighty tasty in a RDA. Here's the part with the *disclaimer - haven't tried it in a tank, may taste like swill :giggle:

I taste strawberry jam, ooey, gooey strawberry jam on top of buttered toast, and I'll probably have this 30ml dripped in its entirety before the day is over. :p

2% Breakfast - Solub Arome
2% Strawberry Jam and Toast - Real Flavors
1% Butter - FlavourArt

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks delicious! Not sure when I would be able to get the Solub but am gonna keep it in mind!
I got mine at DIY Vapor Supply, just a 10ml to try because I've heard so much about it. By itself, it's a bland, overcooked toast with a hint of sweetness for jelly. RF strawberry jam with toast is pretty weak on the toast, but sweeter than SA breakfast. I figured a combination of the two might get everything I was looking for in one spot, and so far it has. And FA butter is of course the most realistic I've tried, "baddies" or not, it had to be there.
I'm debating on adding either a touch of Caps sweet strawberry for extra "sweet goo" or a lighter touch of Flavorah Sweetness.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didnt like the real flavors toast at all personally, I like the solub one, tho is slightly burnt toast, I used it a lot higher ,myself. Solub also do a plain toast which actually tastes more burnt that I had to use lower and a marmalade toast one which Im trying in a mix tomorrow after a steep. FA butter really is great isnt it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didnt like the real flavors toast at all personally, I like the solub one, tho is slightly burnt toast, I used it a lot higher ,myself. Solub also do a plain toast which actually tastes more burnt that I had to use lower and a marmalade toast one which Im trying in a mix tomorrow after a steep. FA butter really is great isnt it.
Didn't see the marmalade one, sounds good!
I'm still playing with this recipe, needless to say, and I'm also finding that different devices yield drastically different results. It's really good in a RDA, that buttered toast flavor really comes forward. In my Aromamizer Supreme v2 it's a bit weaker in flavor (of course), and not exactly sweet enough to be a true jam flavor with the strawberry, but still pretty good. I have it in my TFV12 right now and don't like it at all. The jam is very faint, as well as the butter, and it's just a wishy-washy toast. o_O

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't see the marmalade one, sounds good!
I'm still playing with this recipe, needless to say, and I'm also finding that different devices yield drastically different results. It's really good in a RDA, that buttered toast flavor really comes forward. In my Aromamizer Supreme v2 it's a bit weaker in flavor (of course), and not exactly sweet enough to be a true jam flavor with the strawberry, but still pretty good. I have it in my TFV12 right now and don't like it at all. The jam is very faint, as well as the butter, and it's just a wishy-washy toast. o_O

I think the toast is really good in the solub arome ones, though does taste a bit burnt....your last sentence would describe what I thought of the real flavors ones full stop :( I just find the jam part really not there in either though, have tried a few jam concentrates including vape train australia jam it which I didnt like at all, best result I hav ehad so far was just adding sweet strawberries and sweetener, this is the closest I have got http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2113312/Jam on Toast ......doh, just realised already posted that on here as a recipe anyway haha

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got mine at DIY Vapor Supply, just a 10ml to try because I've heard so much about it. By itself, it's a bland, overcooked toast with a hint of sweetness for jelly. RF strawberry jam with toast is pretty weak on the toast, but sweeter than SA breakfast. I figured a combination of the two might get everything I was looking for in one spot, and so far it has. And FA butter is of course the most realistic I've tried, "baddies" or not, it had to be there.
I'm debating on adding either a touch of Caps sweet strawberry for extra "sweet goo" or a lighter touch of Flavorah Sweetness.
Did you try adding Caps Sweet Strawberry or a touch of the Flavorah Sweetness yet? I’m getting ready to order the flavors, so just curious if I need to throw any other flavors in the cart :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you try adding Caps Sweet Strawberry or a touch of the Flavorah Sweetness yet? I’m getting ready to order the flavors, so just curious if I need to throw any other flavors in the cart :D
Soon as I figure out where I left the rest of my bottle, I'll let you know...(this seems to be a pattern for me, eh?) :giggle:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm actually leaning toward the sweetener. I don't want to upset the presence of the toast by adding more jelly, and anyone i've read about who tried the jam monster said it was really sweet. Anything I've read about those juices states that as well. The Flavorah sweetness is supposed to add the sweet without killing coils, so I'll likely try that.
Now excuse me, I have to move my couch...LOL!!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually leaning toward the sweetener. I don't want to upset the presence of the toast by adding more jelly, and anyone i've read about who tried the jam monster said it was really sweet. Anything I've read about those juices states that as well. The Flavorah sweetness is supposed to add the sweet without killing coils, so I'll likely try that.
Now excuse me, I have to move my couch...LOL!!
Lol! That was a classic, under the coach steeping :giggle:

Do you think I could try Eythyl Maltol? As I have a huge bottle from before I met you & HIC :teehee: . If not, I’ll buy the Flavorah Sweetness.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't use EM because it tends to mute flavors, but may not here if the amount is small enough.
I did actually just add .25% sweetness to the 15ml I have left and it's good! But when I do the next batch. I'm thinking .5% wouldn't hurt. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping this for about a day in an RDA. This is my first ever "toast" vape and i like it a lot! Opened up some doors for me. As a non strawberry taster, i cannot taste the strawberry but i do love toast and butter :)
I've been thinking of adding another fruit, just to play with it. If you can't taste strawberry, it might add a fruit flavor to it. Those who can taste strawberry might not fare so well though...lol! Thanks, glad you like it as is, but please feel free to experiment and see what you come up with!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
j8GkEIH.jpg

Okay, this is definitely a work in progress but I'm really enjoying it (even with the *disclaimer)

I have no idea what Jam Monster's Strawberry Jam n' Toast tastes like, but this is my version. It's been sitting for 10 days and is mighty tasty in a RDA. Here's the part with the *disclaimer - haven't tried it in a tank, may taste like swill :giggle:

I taste strawberry jam, ooey, gooey strawberry jam on top of buttered toast, and I'll probably have this 30ml dripped in its entirety before the day is over.

2% Breakfast - Solub Arome
2% Strawberry Jam and Toast - Real Flavors
1% Butter - FlavourArt
Thanks for the recipe, I recently mixed diyordie's "jam monster" clone and it taste like nothing but strawberries. I mean I was happy I could actually taste the strawberries but no toast and no butter, Odd....... Anyways now I need to try yours.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the recipe, I recently mixed diyordie's "jam monster" clone and it taste like nothing but strawberries. I mean I was happy I could actually taste the strawberries but no toast and no butter, Odd....... Anyways now I need to try yours.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Maybe @Mykreign needs to try the DIYORDIE one? Since he can't seem to taste strawberry...

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got to try mine & it’s delicious! I’m really enjoying it! Good thing I mixed up 60ml :inlove:thank you @Teresa P for the recipe!

I’m using it on my Entheon clone & Hugo Vapor Squeezer :vino:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:teehee:
I'm so sorry, I've gotten a tad behind on a request for you as well....please forgive! Have also had a couple things on my desk to send out to my daughter for about three weeks now, and here they sit still....:sad:
Oh I wasn't talking about that. I just felt like picking on you. All's well that ends well. :bingo:

VU Sponsors