Become a Patron!

To the [Removed By Staff] who think E cigs arent harmful

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I find people that are stupid say these words a lot.
"you know"
"fucking"
I'm not sure what point they were trying to make, but all I know from the video is "you know,he's fucking stupid, you know?"
Well, I've been known to use the f word at times, mostly when I'm pissed about some factless twit that tries to pimp his garbage, his made up knowledge on us. But I don't consider myself stupid, and I would hope no one else would either. Well, 1 exception to the rule would be my mother in law, but she's a lost cause. Trying to explain something to her is like talking to a stone wall....:)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna keep vapin'. I have other bad habits I needa fix first...

Cross.jpg

Seems like a pretty small problem to deal with.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think it's trolling for reaction as much as trolling for Ad-Sense pennies. Make inflammatory video, post it to the people it inflames, sit back and collect the money.

kstat83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Daniel, we don't ban for this, but I think the members here are doing a great job of telling it like it is, Vape on my friend:):)

I'd like to give a huge to the mods for NOT banning / taking this buffoon's post down. He's a jackass who's either terribly uninformed or, more likely, just trying to get a rise out of members here. That said, mods, kudos for the restraint. So many forum mods out there are in love with their censor buttons. I think we can all agree that no love would be lost were this guys post removed, but I think it's good practice that you let it stay. Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm Actually for banning gas powered vehicles, electric is the future!!!! haha

I always found it odd that at the same time the automatic cigarette rolling machine was invented (Which is blamed for every ailment known to man) happens to be the exact time that the assembly line for the combustible engine was invented.

Now the government and tobacco control have joined forces to blame any form of cancer and/or respiratory disease that a non smoker gets on "second hand smoke"

Since the gas powered automobile is about the only thing that America still makes well (We aren't even very good at that anymore) it wouldn't fit their agenda to study what comes out of a cars exhaust as the culprit for all of these respiratory diseases and cancers that have only been around for the last 100 years or so.

Hey, At least we all aren't sheep. Right? ;)

Dark Laughter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
...when you pry it from my cold dead hands.
Perhaps you should just ban them IN YOUR OWN home and not worry about everybody else...
ok I see your Bike and I am also a big fan of riding myself..... So how about this I'll retract my earlier statement of banning and we go with lets be more responsible and have at least one electric car we use for work I mean hell it's not like the gas engine killed off horses right? vulcan.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Lma

LMAO. Good thing they stopped that kid before he went blind. Looks like that was the next stage by the look of them glasses.

Sorry, I can't see this well enough to read it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I tried Chantix.

The stuff should come with a razor blade so you can have on immediately available for when you get the urge to cut your wrist!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tried Chantix.

The stuff should come with a razor blade so you can have on immediately available for when you get the urge to cut your wrist!
I tried that crap as well! It was so bad that my ex wife threw them out, bought me a pack of cigarettes and hid my knife bag.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With Wellbutrin/Zyban I had to call someone in the middle of the night to come and get my guns.
Yep, suicide counts as a successful quit.
But vaping is evil! >>>insert sarcastic laughter here<<<
That shit should be taken off the market as a smoking cessation aide! I know it has a plausible medical use; and, when prescribed for its intended use it does do what it intended for. But goddamnit that shit evil in capsule form when misused!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A really good friend of mine took Chantix for a while His behavior was horrifying. He had gotten sober for a couple years, changed his sobriety date, went into a REALLY bad downer mode, like sub-emo, wasn't sleeping because he was afraid of his dreams. He told me I was in one of them and it was "BAD". I asked him what I had done, he wouldn't tell me. Said I didn't do anything, but that he was violent in the dream and that I was in it. Full on Dexter mode was my guess. He didn't deny it. I made him toss them out and get his ass to his Dr and a meeting. That shit is bad news.

phatdaddynxn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GODDAMIT... all this talk of emotional reactions, I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SPLEENS. :mad:

Splleeeeeeeennss. o_Oo_O
Hold up I got me a scalpel about me. We will dig it out and have a look. That or we could just have a Vape.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far members have suggested the OP shove both toy cars and a microscope up his ass. It seems to be time to come up with a standardized list of items to be shoved based on the level of scum such a poster has reached. This is America dammit and the punishment should match the offense.

The post and linked video warrant at least a Hot Wheels Scooby Doo van, but the thread title choice merits an upgrade to a rusty 1960's Tonka Toy fire truck.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far members have suggested the OP shove both toy cars and a microscope up his ass. It seems to be time to come up with a standardized list of items to be shoved based on the level of scum such a poster has reached. This is America dammit and the punishment should match the offense.

The post and linked video warrant at least a Hot Wheels Scooby Doo van, but the thread title choice merits an upgrade to a rusty 1960's Tonka Toy fire truck.
"No No, Raggy....I'll have no part in this"
tumblr_ma5kh8DgJH1rybdj6o1_500_zpsvyqths4k.gif
:D

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dudes mom clearly should've swallowed. :2cents

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Maybe her lack of skills was the predicate For fertilization

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But vaping is evil! >>>insert sarcastic laughter here<<<
That shit should be taken off the market as a smoking cessation aide! I know it has a plausible medical use; and, when prescribed for its intended use it does do what it intended for. But goddamnit that shit evil in capsule form when misused!

I think all the SSRI's and SNRI's should be yanked and only used in an in-patient setting. Yes they work for some people but what they do to others is too risky to be handing them out like candy because they're "not addictive, but don't quit them abruptly or you'll have seizures and brain jolts".
I'm even afraid to take tramadol, one of the few pain pills I should be able to take but is an SSRI unless I'm an in-patient for a trial period.

Before Wellbutrin I was on another non-SSRI med that messes with serotinin that wasn't much better but it did lack the voices telling me to kill myself.

If you look into these meds they don't really know how they work or who they'll work on, they just throw one after another at you and hope one sticks.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think all the SSRI's and SNRI's should be yanked and only used in an in-patient setting. Yes they work for some people but what they do to others is too risky to be handing them out like candy because they're "not addictive, but don't quit them abruptly or you'll have seizures and brain jolts".
I'm even afraid to take tramadol, one of the few pain pills I should be able to take but is an SSRI unless I'm an in-patient for a trial period.

Before Wellbutrin I was on another non-SSRI med that messes with serotinin that wasn't much better but it did lack the voices telling me to kill myself.

If you look into these meds they don't really know how they work or who they'll work on, they just throw one after another at you and hope one sticks.
. I went through a trial period of most of the schedule1 drugs to manage neurogenic pain all of them made me piss my pants and forget who I was for the day. The only one I can take is tramadol, which coincidentally is as effective on neurogenic pain as Tylenol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I relate to that. I take an anti-epileptic for neuropathic pain. Peripheral neuropathy. NOT CAUSED BY VAPING, DAMMIT.

Reactions: Myk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I relate to that. I take an anti-epileptic for neuropathic pain. Peripheral neuropathy. NOT CAUSED BY VAPING, DAMMIT.
Does the medicine help with it? May have to talk to my neuro.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It does!! You know how at night, the pain is worse, actually BRUTAL? Sheets on your feet HURT, a washcloth in the shower... HURTS!! I've been on different ones over the last 11 years, tried UV light therapy, with minimal relief. ONE medicine has helped me tremendously. Non-narcotic, not classified as a pain med, but used for diabetic (which I'm not) or neuropathic pain. Trileptal XR. It's primary market use is for epliepsy. It's the only one that has helped me. I take the generic form that includes most of the letters of the alphabet, LMAO. Some people find relief in Gabapentin, which did only "OK" for me. I'm not a Dr,, obviously, not promoting one drug over another.... just letting you know that help can be possible and not addicting. :) I'm so grateful they found one that worked pretty well for me. I can sleep, mostly pain-free.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It does!! You know how at night, the pain is worse, actually BRUTAL? Sheets on your feet HURT, a washcloth in the shower... HURTS!! I've been on different ones over the last 11 years, tried UV light therapy, with minimal relief. ONE medicine has helped me tremendously. Non-narcotic, not classified as a pain med, but used for diabetic (which I'm not) or neuropathic pain. Trileptal XR. It's primary market use is for epliepsy. It's the only one that has helped me. I take the generic form that includes most of the letters of the alphabet, LMAO. Some people find relief in Gabapentin, which did only "OK" for me. I'm not a Dr,, obviously, not promoting one drug over another.... just letting you know that help can be possible and not addicting. :) I'm so grateful they found one that worked pretty well for me. I can sleep, mostly pain-free.
Awesome THANK YOU!!!!!!
I tried gababeton, baclophen, flexural, and all the big name' Recreational' Rx drugs and the ones that I was told worked made me black out. They wanted to try a baclophen pump, but I figured since tramadol took a little of the edge off unless a storm was coming(the absolute worst) I would skip another surgery.
Night time is extra miserable when the weather is changing or the ceiling fan is on... Lmao and I live in am area with all four seasons on one weak.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Word.

Note of caution, it can make you feel a bit loopy.I can't take it through the day, so I take it before bed. Good luck!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Word.

Note of caution, it can make you feel a bit loopy.I can't take it through the day, so I take it before bed. Good luck!
Thats good enough for me!!!!
Thank you for all the advice!!!!!!!
We should set up a section for vapors with chronic medical issues NOT CAUSED FROM VAPING...

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Tylenol is more dangerous than vaping, especially when they tell you to take it for pain way out of its league.
GI told me no more NSAIDs. I asked what I could do for migraines since ibuprofen is what works. She told me Tylenol. OK, so I take 4 extra strength Tylenol for them like I did when I was in grade school? Oh no! Well then how about you offer something that actually works.
GP also said Tylenol (I think they're paid to say that) but then added "but that won't work for a migraine".

Baclofen is what I get for spinal arthritis, squished nerves, spasms. It seems to work but I don't know how great it will be once it becomes a 100% of the time thing.
Side note, my last GP wouldn't test me for auto-immune arthritis so it's just assumed I have advanced osteoarthritis in my spine at 50 in spite of never having done any extreme manual labor. I can't take normal OA meds or pain pills (even Baclofen causes me some GI problems) but RA or AS meds would help IBD and keep the arthritis from advancing. Hoping the new fresh out of school GP wants to look into it deeper.

set up a section for vapors with chronic medical issues NOT CAUSED FROM VAPING...

Would I be allowed there? Vaping allowing me to quit smoking and allowing me to cut out nicotine caused me to get diagnosed with IBD. But then vaping allowing me to increase my nicotine is helping to treat it without me having to go back to smoking :)

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gabapentin will break your dick intil you get off of it and "detox". It destroys sex drive. But, it helps with pain. :/ thankfully the onlu chemical pain stuff i take is ibuprofen and acetominophen. They seem to help a little but im sure its partially placebo effect too. My pain helper of choice is *******.

Sent from my mind's rectum.

Last edited by a moderator:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Its not a pill, its an injectable. Subcutaneous, prefilled syringe goes into a gun and goes under the skin about a millimeter. Headache completely vanished within a minute. It's the closest thing I've ever personally experienced to a miracle of medicine.
I always considered the Enema to be a medical miracle.
Causes almost an immediate production of shit and weight loss simultaneously.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its not a pill, its an injectable. Subcutaneous, prefilled syringe goes into a gun and goes under the skin about a millimeter. Headache completely vanished within a minute. It's the closest thing I've ever personally experienced to a miracle of medicine.
The most phenomenal treatment for the migraines i used to suffer from. Dont drive after getting these shots though, they make you see really strange shit sometimes.

Sent from my mind's rectum.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok I see your Bike and I am also a big fan of riding myself..... So how about this I'll retract my earlier statement of banning and we go with lets be more responsible and have at least one electric car we use for work I mean hell it's not like the gas engine killed off horses right? View attachment 28495
Love the Vulcan...what year is that?

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

They're also a pill, and a nasal spray. I get the pills.
I'm not a fan of needles. Not sure I'd want shots 1-3 times a week.
Although eventually I may have no other choice. Then it would just be another log on the fire.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A really good friend of mine took Chantix for a while His behavior was horrifying. He had gotten sober for a couple years, changed his sobriety date, went into a REALLY bad downer mode, like sub-emo, wasn't sleeping because he was afraid of his dreams. He told me I was in one of them and it was "BAD". I asked him what I had done, he wouldn't tell me. Said I didn't do anything, but that he was violent in the dream and that I was in it. Full on Dexter mode was my guess. He didn't deny it. I made him toss them out and get his ass to his Dr and a meeting. That shit is bad news.
Many suicides as well from Chantix. It fucks with dopamine and other brain fluid.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Then the one that sticks becomes tolerated by the body then they adjust the coctail. It's a never ending vicious cycle of pharmacy coctail.

In my opinion, well over 75% of those on ssris, etc are not even clinically depressed.

For those that are clinically depressed and clinically bi polar, the drugs can save lives but still, the long term prognosis is usually fairly grim.

VU Sponsors