Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GoodwA120190708_low.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I seen the video and there is no doubt she dropped it like a rag, not threw it. Also another girl darted in instantly showing the flag respect by picking it up and removing it from harms way so cant accuse the whole team of being un-American. Seeing how it was playing out I think it was a bone head move but not one out of disrespect. Looks to me like she was celebrating with it as an American team member should and dropped it but not with malice but more like an uneducated fool.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seen the video and there is no doubt she dropped it like a rag, not threw it. Also another girl darted in instantly showing the flag respect by picking it up and removing it from harms way so cant accuse the whole team of being un-American. Seeing how it was playing out I think it was a bone head move but not one out of disrespect. Looks to me like she was celebrating with it as an American team member should and dropped it but not with malice but more like an uneducated fool.
I think the other girl got the flag out of there before the others trampled it too badly & I believe they intended a much more disgraceful display.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going over the link I posted earlier on food stamps and seen some interesting data. When Trump took office there was 42.7 million people on Snap. As of April this year it is down to 33.6 million people. Thats over 9 million off of food stamps and they claim only around 3.7 mill has climbed out of poverty so far in Trumps economy. Its probably closer to the 9 million mark in reality and all this in less than 3 years of Trumps first term despite massive opposition. Just imagine what it would be like in 2024 if Trump has a decent congress to work with. Probably less than 10 mill in poverty.

https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/resource-files/34SNAPmonthly.pdf

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going over the link I posted earlier on food stamps and seen some interesting data. When Trump took office there was 42.7 million people on Snap. As of April this year it is down to 33.6 million people. Thats over 9 million off of food stamps and they claim only around 3.7 mill has climbed out of poverty so far in Trumps economy. Its probably closer to the 9 million mark in reality and all this in less than 3 years of Trumps first term despite massive opposition. Just imagine what it would be like in 2024 if Trump has a decent congress to work with. Probably less than 10 mill in poverty.

https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/resource-files/34SNAPmonthly.pdf
Trump HAD a republican controlled congress,
Trump is the reason the house is now demoncrat controlled.

why the 9 million mark?
Almost a 200% increase ovver that 'they' said?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you have to remember that the English goverment imprisoned Ghandi an Indian lawyer living in South Africa.and he went on a hunger strike , but he never was in any real danger of dying he never even got close to it., they released Ghandi...but on the other hand the same goverment sat by and watched Bobby Sands an Irishman , and 9 other members of the IRA go on a hunger strike just for the right to be classified a political prisoner and they...and the rest of the world I might add.... watched Bobby Sands starve to death in long kesh prison,,,it was his White privledge....apparently killing poor White people is more politically correct than killing Indian lawyers.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump HAD a republican controlled congress,
Trump is the reason the house is now demoncrat controlled.

why the 9 million mark?
Almost a 200% increase ovver that 'they' said?
voter fraud is why we have a democrat congress....I mean for God sakes you fucking moron, we have ample proof the Democrats, Hilary, Comey and the rest of the FBI were interfering in the presidental election, why would they not do the same thing in the congrssional elections ..

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump praised Epstein in an interview with New York magazine in 2002.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ls-for-sex-acts-u-s-prosecutors-idUSKCN1U3136

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why aren't all the Demoncrats ridiculing trump for using a teleprompter like the Rebutlickens did with Obama?
Demoncrats a bit smarter then Rebutlickens?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Donald Trump shared a fake quote from former Republican President Ronald Reagan on Twitter on Monday.

Trump passed along a tweet from an obscure account that called itself "The Reagan Battalion," which appeared to be impersonating a well-known conservative account of the same name. The copycat account had fewer than 300 followers at the time Trump promoted it.
Its tweet read: "Dear weak Conservatives, never forget that you are no match for 'we the people,' and our president." Attached to the tweet was a photo of Trump and Reagan shaking hands -- with a supposed Reagan quote superimposed on top.
"For the life of me, and I'll never know how to explain it, when I met that young man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with the president," the supposed quote read.

"Cute!" Trump wrote in his own tweet above the photo.

While the photo is real, the supposed quote is fake. Ronald Reagan never said of Trump, "For the life of me, and I'll never know how to explain it, when I met that young man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with the president."
The fake Reagan quote has been debunked by fact-checkers since 2016, when it began spreading in pro-Trump circles on Facebook. Joanne Drake, chief administrative officer of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute, told fact-check website PolitiFact in February, "He did not ever say that about Donald Trump."
Drake told PolitiFact that the photo was taken on November 3, 1987, in a reception in the White House Blue Room for the Friends of Art and Preservation in Embassies nonprofit.
The Reagan foundation did not respond to CNN's requests for comment on Monday.
Fact-check website Snopes reported in August 2016 that the fake quote was first spotted on the photo in July 2016, on the "Trump Train" pro-Trump Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors