Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Klayman looking for publicity. Citizens grand juries are legal under common law, which used to be the law of the land before the Civil War. Unfortunately the United States of America operates under a corporate legal structure which supplanted it.

Ironically Common Law can be applied to Illegal Aliens and British Citiens, but not Citizens of the United States of America in our current legal structure, .

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
65372242_2408918905842026_1261520315326922752_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BREAKING: Police Suicide Epidemic? NYPD officer commits suicide in Long Island; fourth NYC cop suicide this month
https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/06...ong-island-fourth-nyc-cop-suicide-this-month/

Many are speculating all 4 were privy to the Insurance File along w/ Officer Familia & the other 2 NYPD detectives that were offed at same time she was, meaning that at least 7 of the original 9 NYPD cops who saw the evidence in that file folder & saw the video are now dead.

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jon Voight responds to Alyssa Milano attack: 'Ignorance doesn't scare me'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...zeSSzOfhBkJSnzkufwiUs0dOIXNVH6Iau894om-q8LBEU
They actually do scare me - Idiocracy. They continue be a threat - a mob-threat of loud, angry stupidty. Everyone should be a little scared - it's a goddamned survival-trait.

Yes, I can resolve some of these issues - but that's a whole-lot-of-stupid mixed into the ignorance - and you can't cure stupid. You can terminate it, though.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They actually do scare me - Idiocracy. They continue be a threat - a mob-threat of loud, angry stupidty. Everyone should be a little scared - it's a goddamned survival-trait.

Yes, I can resolve some of these issues - but that's a whole-lot-of-stupid mixed into the ignorance - and you can't cure stupid. You can terminate it, though.
Just look at the debate audience cheering with abandon at all that drivel those morons were spouting.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Im with ya.Stupid people in large groups scare me too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One less Trump voter.
Man who killed a woman when he rammed his car into Charlottesville counterprotest gets life in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors