Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B-iRorIvSlGoJrZFIFQh1RSu0lenKK6EKYCC4m1jPDE.jpg

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey look I know it's been awhile since I posted but I'm going to go ahead and say this because it needs to be said...

Democrats and Democrats supporters, if you got the balls to impeach the president please attempt it. And not because I hate Donald Trump because I really don't. I just want to see this s*** backfire and blow up in your f****** face That's what I want to see. I want to watch your dumbasses you f****** retards eat s*** come 2020 and 2024 and 2028 and 2032... And for the duration that you guys are digging your way out of the f****** grave that you put yourself in by trying to impeach somebody that wasn't guilty of a f****** single crime.

Not to mention Trump's religious views are mild in comparison to Mike f****** pence... So if they were that goddamn afraid of roe versus Wade being overturned they're going to be terrified should they impeach Donald Trump and leave Mike pence in office.

Just my f****** two cents

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Alyssa Milano is turned away from Florida migrant detention center after turning up unannounced demanding to be let in to inspect the conditions and meet the children inside
  • Milano showed up at Homestead, a facility in southern Florida, on Wednesday
  • She asked to be let in and told guards: 'I'm Alyssa Milano, an actress/activist'
  • They refused her request and told her to put it in writing
  • She complained in videos afterwards and asked her 3.6million followers to email on her behalf asking for her to be let in
  • Milano then claimed the conditions inside were so bad children were self-harming with pens and pencils
  • Democratic presidential hopefuls Beto O'Rourke and Elizabeth Warren plan to go to the center on Wednesday to get inside
  • It comes after a group of lawyers found horrifying conditions in other centers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...vBElsbZ6FYDITmbAys2UT5txxBKKovd_cFGTIaYTL-2wM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That first Time cover was a fake hanging in one of Trumps golf clubs.
The following are real Time covers of Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors