Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, he was wearing a black-mask - but they identified him.. Before and after, eh?

Camera-operators were conveniently on-hand to film it all.

"FBI, ATF, FPS, U.S. Marshals and.." That's a lot of 3-letter agencies, and notice how FBI-ATF were together again? Gonna' be an interesting few years.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, he was wearing a black-mask - but they identified him.. Before and after, eh?

Camera-operators were conveniently on-hand to film it all.

"FBI, ATF, FPS, U.S. Marshals and.." That's a lot of 3-letter agencies, and notice how FBI-ATF were together again? Gonna' be an interesting few years.
Amazing multiple agency response time huh? Not a false flag at all, nothing to see here!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bet many of their California employees followed them. Lets just hope they are smart enough to know to not vote Democrat.
Well, they said they only hired 50 at the new facility. I can't imagine them taking any more than the penultimate technicians and drones.

However, it made me wonder who got left behind - and how many.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn house seems to think they deserve a raise.
Only 174K plus perks.
Poor widdle things.
And they have to work around 133 days a year too!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And their HC insurance is HEAVIALLY subsidized by obamacare despite making 174K
And people wondered why a Republican controlled house did not want to totally do away with Obamacare :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll do the confetti-dance when we start seeing these pricks swinging at the end of ropes from phone-poles, trees, overpasses, etc.
Confetti Dance warranted for the unsealing of the first significant Sorros related, DNC related & judicial conspiracy related indictments I have seen so far related to the storm. While relatively minor in nature in the grand scheme of things, to me it signals the beginning of many more to come & is indicative of how detailed, sweeping & widespread the indictments across the board will be. IMHO it is a very good sign of the nature of things to come & must strike terror into the hearts of a great many involved in wrongdoing around the country...

A great many are now considering flipping to save themselves & once that begins it will become a tidal wave.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GorreB20190618_low.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors