Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D8Jv_R6XYAEDRml.jpg:large

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No small feat
"They Are Prone To Cracking": FAA Orders Boeing To Replace Wing Components On Hundreds Of 737s

The wing components on as many as 312 Boeing 737s, including some of the grounded 737 Max, are prone to cracking and must be repaired within 10 days, aviation regulators said late Sunday.

Media scaring the masses on shit they are clueless about. Last year they released an Alert Service bulletin on this. When an issue is identified an Alert Service Bulletin will be released stating the problem and any repair or correction from the manufacture. An ASB is optional. An Airworthiness Directive (AD) is issued usually word for word from an ASB or referencing an ASB when the FAA mandates compliance is mandatory and usually will give a window time frame for compliance. The AD that was issued that has the media panties in a wad doesnt become effective until June 17th and has a 120 day window for compliance. In other words, business as usual in aviation. It is actually this, the ASB's and AD's are one of the reason why American aviation is the safest on the planet.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iran calls U.S. sanctions 'economic war', says no talks until they are lifted

Wow.. Yer genius-level, really.. Feel free to feed yer voters AND "freedom-fighters" with the same sand.

I'd wager on the state-dept or kerry/DNC types telling them to just carry-on, stiff-upper-lip, "it'll all be over soon."

I don't wish trump or his family any harm, but I suspect none of the DNC or these ragheads can visualize a True Christian running the show - and Pence would be running the show.. I also doubt Pence listens Pope butt-boy.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Rev 22:18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rev 22:18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Happily, I never quote translations of translations of trans;ations ....of fever-dreams, legends, myths and stories.

It sat on the shelf near Heinlein and Ing, and was not nearly as entertaining.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before I even caught any footage, I saw "didn't curtsy!" in some news report - makes me want to throw the anglophiles and royalty-toe-suckers into an pool of acid+quicksand.
I love it that Melania didn't curtsy, Trump didn't bow, & during the Review of the Troops Trump looked like their commander talking to the troops & officer, asking questions, etc while doddering Charles looked like Trump's ignored lost caddy taking up the rear & struggling to keep up, & was not at all confortable. Too funny. Fuck the Royals.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did they ever get Nadler to agree to this I wonder? Recent declassification must have injected a bit of reality.

House Judiciary Committee sets its sights on Google, Facebook, Apple and Amazon with bipartisan probe of 'dominant, unregulated platforms'
  • A committee release said unregulated companies could 'harm the competitive process'
  • Anti-trust subcommittee to conduct 'top-to-bottom review of the market power held by giant tech platforms'
  • Panel chair Rep. Jerold Nadler says current antitrust laws to be reviewed
  • Facebook has come under scrutiny for its role as a conduit for election manipulation as well as privacy lapses
  • Other tech giants like Google and Amazon have come under fire for squeezing out competition
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...san-probe.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

House Panel Launches Bipartisan Probe Of Big Tech's Power

"...there is growing evidence that a handful of gatekeepers have come to capture control over key arteries of online commerce, content, and communications."

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did they ever get Nadler to agree to this I wonder? Recent declassification must have injected a bit of reality.

House Judiciary Committee sets its sights on Google, Facebook, Apple and Amazon with bipartisan probe of 'dominant, unregulated platforms'
  • A committee release said unregulated companies could 'harm the competitive process'
  • Anti-trust subcommittee to conduct 'top-to-bottom review of the market power held by giant tech platforms'
  • Panel chair Rep. Jerold Nadler says current antitrust laws to be reviewed
  • Facebook has come under scrutiny for its role as a conduit for election manipulation as well as privacy lapses
  • Other tech giants like Google and Amazon have come under fire for squeezing out competition
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...san-probe.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
It's smoke&mirrors - they'll move the focus elsewhere and bypass the real problems for artificial ones, claim it's a slapdown; google expresses anger and huffs - everyone walks away knowing nothing is changed.

House Panel Launches Bipartisan Probe Of Big Tech's Power

"...there is growing evidence that a handful of gatekeepers have come to capture control over key arteries of online commerce, content, and communications."

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's smoke&mirrors - they'll move the focus elsewhere and bypass the real problems for artificial ones, claim it's a slapdown; google expresses anger and huffs - everyone walks away knowing nothing is changed.
Makes sense, Nadlers knows the Senate is holding hearing for realzies so he has to hold his own to muddy the waters, sorry, I was a bit slow on the uptake there. Should have seen it coming!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes sense, Nadlers knows the Senate is holding hearing for realzies so he has to hold his own to muddy the waters, sorry, I was a bit slow on the uptake there. Should have seen it coming!
NP.. I always just imagine the loudest, noisiest nonsense surrounding the least, most minimal changes.

It's not like it's not the most popular maneuver with the swamp - if they have to dump a few bodies, they'll cover that up, too.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"This awful, untrue line got boo’ed for a full minute."
Well, it's not untrue, and barely 'awful'. Mostly, I was thinking her comment reminded me of being told it was bedtime, when we struggled to stay awake to watch some movie the folks didn't want us to see to start with. Sometimes, the kids complain - give them 10 minutes and they'll fall asleep.

Here, give them a new videogame and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors