Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The US Navy acknowledged Friday that a request had been made regarding the USS John S. McCain in relation to President Donald Trump's visit to Japan, but said the ship ended up remaining in its normal configuration.

Two Navy officials told CNN on Wednesday that the White House Military Office had asked lower-level US Navy officials about keeping the ship out of view -- an impractical request as the ship was under repair, one of the officials said.
"Once leadership heard about it, they said knock it off," a senior Navy official told CNN.

The ship ultimately was not moved nor was the name obscured, said Cmdr. Clay Doss, a spokesman for the 7th Fleet.
Trump told reporters Thursday that while he had had no knowledge of the plan nor would he have acted on it, he "is not a big fan" of McCain, and whoever was behind the plan was "well-meaning".

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am trying to envision the peasants near Castle Black getting a veto on wall-building; and then the Starks agreeing Walls Are Bad - and the Boltons agreeing.

Or, even more amusing: Everyone all the way to Kings Landing mad at the peasants for building a Wall.

Tell me this shit is sane.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Democrats should forget impeachment and turn the page

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/29/opin...crats-forget-impeachment-sheffield/index.html

Holy shit, what happened to CNN? This the editor proudly proclaimed "Carrie Sheffield, a conservative commentator, is the founder of Bold, a digital news network committed to bipartisan dialogue. She is also national editor for Accuracy in Media, a conservative media watchdog organization. The views expressed here are solely hers. View more opinion articles on CNN."

Fox is turning liberal, CNN is turning conservative........... fuck, I know that was some decent shit I smoked this morning but damn, first time I ever hallucinated on xxxx :giggle:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats should forget impeachment and turn the page

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/29/opin...crats-forget-impeachment-sheffield/index.html

Holy shit, what happened to CNN? This the editor proudly proclaimed "Carrie Sheffield, a conservative commentator, is the founder of Bold, a digital news network committed to bipartisan dialogue. She is also national editor for Accuracy in Media, a conservative media watchdog organization. The views expressed here are solely hers. View more opinion articles on CNN."

Fox is turning liberal, CNN is turning conservative........... fuck, I know that was some decent shit I smoked this morning but damn, first time I ever hallucinated on xxxx :giggle:
I'll believe it when I see it - and it holds.

Meanwhile, it's about POLLS and "shares" - CNN and MSNBC are the leading fuckwits of cable. Complete fails for over 2 years. The other networks are a close follow. FOX, the fuckwits, want to be "balanced", so instead of actually REPORTING and INVESTIGATING, they just post N shows that lean left and N shows that lean right.

Edit: And I don't WANT THEM to "turn the page" - I want the silly fuckers to go down in flames to a massive, flaming impact crater as everyone and his fucking cousin FINALLY gets the clue that Actual Americans are sick of the bullshit - media, politicians, elections, etc.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The US Navy acknowledged Friday that a request had been made regarding the USS John S. McCain in relation to President Donald Trump's visit to Japan, but said the ship ended up remaining in its normal configuration.

Two Navy officials told CNN on Wednesday that the White House Military Office had asked lower-level US Navy officials about keeping the ship out of view -- an impractical request as the ship was under repair, one of the officials said.
"Once leadership heard about it, they said knock it off," a senior Navy official told CNN.

The ship ultimately was not moved nor was the name obscured, said Cmdr. Clay Doss, a spokesman for the 7th Fleet.
Trump told reporters Thursday that while he had had no knowledge of the plan nor would he have acted on it, he "is not a big fan" of McCain, and whoever was behind the plan was "well-meaning".
Is this remotely relevant to anyone other than you...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Edit: And I don't WANT THEM to "turn the page" - I want the silly fuckers to go down in flames to a massive, flaming impact crater as everyone and his fucking cousin FINALLY gets the clue that Actual Americans are sick of the bullshit - media, politicians, elections, etc.

Seems reasonable to me :teehee:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps trade war will have long lasting negative consequences on US exports.
Even after someone more amiable to trade gets in the WH the world will know that the group in congress that supported Trumps actions are still there.
The USA will be viewed as too unstable to deal with in trade and more countrys will shift towards other sources.
The USA will be forced to drop it's prices to compete.
For the next decade or two US exports will at best not grow much.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a reminder...

D7ypo3GWkAEDidb.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a56gvbvo0r131.png

Edit: I have been told the following about the photo above: photo you use here is from Beau Biden's funeral and it portrays a tender moment between Biden and his granddaughter.
I would say, judging by the expression on his grandson's face, he may disagree.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see why Trump likes this company, aside from their campaign donations.

President Donald Trump appears to have set his sights on a North Dakota construction firm with a checkered legal record to build portions of his signature border wall.

The family-owned company, Fisher Sand & Gravel, claims it can build the wall cheaper and faster than competitors. It was among a handful of construction firms chosen to build prototypes of the President's border wall in 2017 and is currently constructing portions of barrier on private land along the border in New Mexico using private donations.
It also, however, has a history of red flags including more than $1 million in fines for environmental and tax violations. A decade ago, a former co-owner of the company pleaded guilty to tax fraud, and was sentenced to prison. The company also admitted to defrauding the federal government by impeding the IRS. The former executive, who's a brother of the current company owner, is no longer associated with it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see why Trump likes this company, aside from their campaign donations.

President Donald Trump appears to have set his sights on a North Dakota construction firm with a checkered legal record to build portions of his signature border wall.

The family-owned company, Fisher Sand & Gravel, claims it can build the wall cheaper and faster than competitors. It was among a handful of construction firms chosen to build prototypes of the President's border wall in 2017 and is currently constructing portions of barrier on private land along the border in New Mexico using private donations.
It also, however, has a history of red flags including more than $1 million in fines for environmental and tax violations. A decade ago, a former co-owner of the company pleaded guilty to tax fraud, and was sentenced to prison. The company also admitted to defrauding the federal government by impeding the IRS. The former executive, who's a brother of the current company owner, is no longer associated with it.
The only thing that proves is they didn't play ball with a Democrat official's Pay to Play Extortion Scheme & were taught a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors