Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law
At a hastily arranged Wednesday press conference, Special Counsel Robert Mueller proved that he was never interested in justice or the rule of law.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/2...HwkYIpSSfEKTjV2tWndWdGLilZJlfg24cLNsy44yCWHFE

I am starting to think Mueller made a huge fuck up yesterday with that press conference. Even he knows the obstruction points in the report, one of them was Comey being fired despite the guy who appointed him, Rosenstein is the one who wrote the letter recommending Comey being fired. Another point was Comeys hand written note. All his obstruction instances was of the same caliber as those two yet he still fueled the fire. More than probably to help his buddies Comey and the rest from treason charges be methinks the opposite just happened and he will now be included with them. He thinks he wont have to answer any questions but he will not have a choice in the matter me thinks.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law
At a hastily arranged Wednesday press conference, Special Counsel Robert Mueller proved that he was never interested in justice or the rule of law.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/2...HwkYIpSSfEKTjV2tWndWdGLilZJlfg24cLNsy44yCWHFE

I am starting to think Mueller made a huge fuck up yesterday with that press conference. Even he knows the obstruction points in the report, one of them was Comey being fired despite the guy who appointed him, Rosenstein is the one who wrote the letter recommending Comey being fired. Another point was Comeys hand written note. All his obstruction instances was of the same caliber as those two yet he still fueled the fire. More than probably to help his buddies Comey and the rest from treason charges be methinks the opposite just happened and he will now be included with them. He thinks he wont have to answer any questions but he will not have a choice in the matter me thinks.
Of course he wont have a choice. The Russian company is still fighting Mueller's charges in court. That is going to blow up right in Mueller's face as the Ukrainian companies were much more involved in the "Russian" ads than the Russians were. Everything the Mueller report is predicated upon as evidence has already been ruled as having no appreciable effect on the outcome of the election by Obama's own blue ribbon election interference report that was disproven by William Binney's Group determining that it was an insider (aka Seth Rich aka the Source) at the DNC downloading to a flash drive, mot a hack as the report claimed. Assange will prove that when extradited along with many other things.

The Mueller Report is a $36 million FRAUD on the American people & Mueller knows it. Takes big balls. It will blow up in his face.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GorreB20190529_low.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course he wont have a choice. The Russian company is still fighting Mueller's charges in court. That is going to blow up right in Mueller's face as the Ukrainian companies were much more involved in the "Russian" ads than the Russians were. Everything the Mueller report is predicated upon as evidence has already been ruled as having no appreciable effect on the outcome of the election by Obama's own blue ribbon election interference report that was disproven by William Binney's Group determining that it was an insider (aka Seth Rich aka the Source) at the DNC downloading to a flash drive, mot a hack as the report claimed. Assange will prove that when extradited along with many other things.

The Mueller Report is a $36 million FRAUD on the American people & Mueller knows it. Takes big balls. It will blow up in his face.
There was never any proven hack anyway - and the feebs have never had their hands on the hw. All claims were made by the DNC and some affiliated diddle-dicks. No one - respected, (and sadly I'd even include the Feebs there), ever challenged this nonsense and got their forensic fingers on the shit.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear to the gods, these leakers and "jornalists" need to be found and persecprosecuted. They are not even dangerous of late, just so dumbass-pathetic we need to make some very clear demonstrations of BAD LLAMA!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it continues long the world markets will adjust and if the tariff wars end the US soy bean export market will not come back to where it was.
Other places will be providing cheaper soy beans to China.
I guess they don't grow much other than corn for moonshine and tobacco in your neck of the woods huh crummie....the American grain belt is the largest in the world, the only other one that rivals it is the russian steppes....stick to burning down houses agricluture is not your strong point.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
R. Kelly charged with 11 new sex-related crimes in Chicago
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/r-kelly-charged-with-more-sex-crimes-in-chicago
his mistake was he should have picked all White victims, then they'd ignored him, but he messed with Black women so he's toast. I got say it seems if Your a Black man and you sexually assult Black women they try and put you in prison,,,If your White and molest White women they take your TV show away from you, or your movie contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors