Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8y52azqesk031.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If some polls are saying it is up to 37% & dems are trying to get every illegal vote out there, wouldn't ya think they had a problem?
polls? 37%? "they"? The dems have been and ARE a problem to the entire country and its entire rationale, reason for being - the entire reason we were born as a nation.

The problems I see are them continuing to chip away at all of us, to see corporations doing the same - and no one getting prosecuted and hanged for treason. I'm tired of the lil' fish, and guppies/carp involved.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Absolute tosh!' Nigel Farage loses his temper and blasts GMB host for repeating false claims that Remain votes 'add up' to a majority in Euro elections - even though Brexit Party won outright
  • Brexit Party caused political earthquake by coming first in European elections ahead of the Tories and Labour
  • Nigel Farage snapped when challenged on ITV's GMB about whether Remainer parties were the real winners
  • Mr Farage said it was 'tosh' to claim that adding up the votes for different parties showed that Brexit had lost
  • Ex-Downing Street spin doctor Alastair Campbell was among those trying to paint election as a Remain win
  • Tories at war over how to secure Brexit in wake of poll, while Labour MPs demand it backs second referendum
  • Home Secretary Sajid Javid has thrown his name into the ring to take over from Theresa May as Prime Minister
  • Boris Johnson warned things could get worse for the Tories unless they managed to push through Brexit
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...claims-REMAIN-parties-won-Euro-elections.html

Guess they are still stuffing ballot boxes huh?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tariffs: As American As Apple Pie

Listening to hysterical commentary from the mainstream media about President Trump’s tariffs, one would think his policies were in violation of the U.S. Constitution. Nothing could be further from the truth...
I don't care for Hamiltonians at all, but note:
"Hamilton proposed that in order to have a strong country, America needed a strong manufacturing base with jobs that taught skills and offered income security."​

The "taught skills" and "income security" part is still extremely, widely, deeply unsupported. Our nation has allowed the corporate-master to dictate: "they get their training elsewhere - we hire those skills".

Huge, huge, huge mistake.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't care for Hamiltonians at all, but note:
"Hamilton proposed that in order to have a strong country, America needed a strong manufacturing base with jobs that taught skills and offered income security."​

The "taught skills" and "income security" part is still extremely, widely, deeply unsupported. Our nation has allowed the corporate-master to dictate: "they get their training elsewhere - we hire those skills".

Huge, huge, huge mistake.

Gotta call horseshit on that. Its industry based as to the amount of training a person gets. Where I worked, I received way over $250K additional training during my 30 year career. I was in aviation yet most of what I worked on was in support of the oil industry and they are not bashful on training either. When I started my career people showed up at the heliport or boat dock and newly hired go offshore to work not having a clue what to expect. Today its way different. Everyone has to go thru a lot of training before they are allowed to go offshore as well as a ton of government checks. Thats mostly insurance/fear of being sued mentality.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gee, the only "training" I ever saw was "Sexual Harassment" - and sheesh, we don't need lessons!
(well, we could do with fewer snowflakes and jackasses, but you understand ;-)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gee, the only "training" I ever saw was "Sexual Harassment" - and sheesh, we don't need lessons!
(well, we could do with fewer snowflakes and jackasses, but you understand ;-)

Luckily I never had to sit thru that crap but I bet it was a lot easier than helicopter dunk school :p

Yes, I have done this. It fuckin sucks!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
well, yeah - I mean.. wtf sorta' idiot thinks a helicopter can swim? It's not a boat or a sub ;-)

Exactly, why its best to know how to get the hell out of it while its sinking. They dunk ya and flip ya upside down while your stropped in and you have to exit thru a window to get out. Me, the guy next to me by the window was an idiot so I went right out the back lol

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly, why its best to know how to get the hell out of it while its sinking. They dunk ya and flip ya upside down while your stropped in and you have to exit thru a window to get out. Me, the guy next to me by the window was an idiot so I went right out the back lol
Given the way the world is going, you could prolly make a billion selling that as a theme-park ride ;->

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, "The Hot Zone" premieres tonight - so everyone can get a clue how entertaining ebola is, think of pigs, and then remember our lovely, porous borders.
Make no mistake, that type of major biological attack is in the works & coming, only a matter of time. So far low level manageable infection attacks are & have been occurring as we type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors