Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D2hIMcwUwAAsdW4.jpg
D2hICP5UgAgX5_O.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Michael Avenatti is released on $300K bail as he faces up to 100 years in jail for '$20m Nike extortion scheme' and is 'barred from speaking to co-conspirator and celebrity attorney Mark Geragos'
  • Michael Avenatti believes that he will be 'fully exonerated' on extortion charge
  • Avenatti said Monday night that he will never stop fighting against the 'powerful'
  • He was charged with extortion for allegedly trying to extort $25M from Nike
  • A complaint was filed on Monday by the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York shortly after Avenatti tweeted about the company
  • 'Tmrw at 11 am ET, we will be holding a press conference to disclose a major high school/college basketball scandal perpetrated by @Nike,' wrote Avenatti
  • On March 19, Avenatti allegedly told Nike's attorneys he would release damaging information about the company unless he received a multimillion dollar payment
  • The following day he allegedly said on a call: 'I'll go take ten billion dollars off your client's market cap ... I'm not f***ing around'
  • A second defendant is listed as a cooperating witness and not identified in filings
  • Source who spoke with DailyMail.com said that the lawyer is Mark Geragos
  • He has yet to be charged with any crime but two people familiar with the investigation confirmed that he is unidentified co-conspirator in court papers
  • Geragos currently represents Jussie Smollett and has represented Michael Jackson, Colin Kaepernick, Winona Ryder and Chris Brown in the past
  • A second case accusing the lawyer of bank and wire fraud was also filed on Monday in the Central District of California
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...contact-alleged-conspirator-Mark-Geragos.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump's good week just gets better as the Pentagon announces it has authorized $1bn to begin building his southern border wall, prompting Don Jr. to say, 'Christmas has come early'

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Investigate the investigators!' Republicans go on offense targeting Jim Comey, Loretta Lynch, James Clapper and other Russiagate names as White House turns aggressive and Lindsey Graham vows to 'get answers'
  • Senior White House aide says it's fair to 'investigate the investigators' when something as broad as the Mueller russia probe 'falls apart'
  • Republicans are going on offense, vowing to get to the bottom of the spread of a narrative that the special counsel debunked
  • They say Democrats, including some in former president Obama's orbit, weaponized the idea of Russia collusion and should be held accountable
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham vowed to use the Senate Judiciary Committee to investigate, and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani predicted names would emerge
  • Vice President Mike Pence hinted at anger over 'reckless accusations by many Democrats and members of the media'
  • Boston Herald editorial summed up the mood in Washington
  • 'History will outlive the activists on CNN and it is our responsibility to shed light on the motives behind the machinations to undermine a duly elected president'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...offense-targeting-key-Russiagate-players.html

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They just dropped the charges in Chicago against jesse Smollet because this is what true mother fuckin privileged is. If your democrat you can do what ever the fuck you want, Commit as many hate crimes as you want and not a fucking thing will ever be done because this god damn country has turned to shit.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They just dropped the charges in Chicago against jesse Smollet because this is what true mother fuckin privileged is. If your democrat you can do what ever the fuck you want, Commit as many hate crimes as you want and not a fucking thing will ever be done because this god damn country has turned to shit.
A Day After his Lawyer who was involved in the Avenati Extortion isn't charged while Avenati is....Hmmm.

Smollett Charges Dropped After "Emergency Court Appearance"

A "stunning reversal"

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, this is part of why I'd want to see the military cops+CID+counterintel poking it's nose in from the top down. And, it HAS to be TOP-DOWN - we are well past a couple favors and palming some of the petty-cash.

We are into the treason & sedition levels all over. And, no - I would be looking for a nice nest if the left invited in their buttbuddies at the UN to "resolve" it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, this is part of why I'd want to see the military cops+CID+counterintel poking it's nose in from the top down. And, it HAS to be TOP-DOWN - we are well past a couple favors and palming some of the petty-cash.

We are into the treason & sedition levels all over. And, no - I would be looking for a nice nest if the left invited in their buttbuddies at the UN to "resolve" it.
Never thought I would see Rahm Emanuel bitching that a gay black man escaped justice or that I would agree with him on anything.

Rahm Emanuel, Chicago's Top Cop Slam Dropped Smollett Charges As "Whitewash Of Justice"

"Does he have no decency?" -Rahm Emanuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors