Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ryan Adams is accused of sexting a 14-year-old girl while he was married to Mandy Moore, and offering seven women artists opportunities for sex before turning vengeful when they declined in bombshell report
  • Singer-Songwriter Ryan Adams, 44, has been accused of emotional abuse and sexual misconduct by seven women
  • The allegations were published in a bombshell New York Times report on Wednesday evening
  • His ex-wife actress and singer Mandy Moore is among his accusers
  • Others include artists Phoebe Bridgers and Courtney Jaye
  • They say he invited them to record music and their session turned sexual
  • One accuser named Ava claims she was just 14 when they sexted
  • When the women didn't give in to his demands, he turned vengeful and rescinded offers to join his tour or produce their music, it is claimed
  • He would allegedly harass them on social media and send a barrage of texts
  • He responded to the allegations on Wednesday night saying: 'To anyone I have ever hurt, however unintentionally, I apologize deeply and unreservedly'
  • However, he added: 'The picture that [the Times] article paints is upsettingly inaccurate'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cused-sexual-emotional-abuse-seven-women.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always amazes me that when Dems complain about election fraud, there is a court hearing & quick ruling, however when Republicans catch Democrats almost red handed in blatant Fraud with evidence, it is always ignored until it is 2-4 years later when you will never change the fraudulent results

Final documents set stage for election fraud hearing
http://www.wect.com/2019/02/13/final-documents-set-stage-election-fraud-hearing/

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BREAKING: President Trump To Issue NATIONAL EMERGENCY Over Border Crisis

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always amazes me that when Dems complain about election fraud, there is a court hearing & quick ruling, however when Republicans catch Democrats almost red handed in blatant Fraud with evidence, it is always ignored until it is 2-4 years later when you will never change the fraudulent results

Final documents set stage for election fraud hearing
http://www.wect.com/2019/02/13/final-documents-set-stage-election-fraud-hearing/
Doesn't amaze me....the DNC are the enemies of the American people...the GOP are the traitors of the American people.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a7150e55be4b0b004597f6c3ce6e21eb2e68f04ef8ce581e0f470ef409f521be.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck is POTUS thinking even considering signing a bill loaded with landmines? He has no need to sign it. Shut the Government down & reorganize until Congress gets its collective head out of it's ass. Sick of this.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the point? They've infinite pockets for infinite nuisance suits, as well as a tame federal court to pass anything, which means SUpremes need to get involved, which ain't gonna' happen - at least properly - with the Weekend At Ruthies activity.

Yes. I'd love to see some arrests, military courts, treason, and hangings - shootings are too quick. Good luck with that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suffice as to say, if anyone EVER tried it, it would be a huge MISTAKE!

Pelosi threat: Democrats could declare national emergency to enact gun control
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...clare-national-emergency-to-enact-gun-control
I don't think it is possible for this country to survive...either the American people will have to be breed out through immigration and White guilt, or there will have to be an inevitable disolution of the Union. the globalist have no intention of allowing any nation state to survive.There are too many immigrants who do not identify as Americans, there are too many liberals who do not identify as American, and the Univesity system and the propoganda mills are rewriting history to erase the American experince...this immigration issue shows that the bridge between the left and the American people cannot be bridged...everyday it becomes more apparent that the left has no intention of allowing America to exist..Europe is going through the same sort of genocide, the question is whether we are going to continue fiddel will rome burns and debating the correct pronouns for emotionally retarded loon tunes or start having an honest dialouge about our survival.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rand Paul would be a great captian of a highschool debate team...he's also the kind of guy who would get fragged within a week on a battlefield for getting his men killed unnecessarily. I'm not sure he realizes that the DNC isn't interested in anything other than power,at any price.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think it is possible for this country to survive...either the American people will have to be breed out through immigration and White guilt, or there will have to be an inevitable disolution of the Union. the globalist have no intention of allowing any nation state to survive.There are too many immigrants who do not identify as Americans, there are too many liberals who do not identify as American, and the Univesity system and the propoganda mills are rewriting history to erase the American experince...this immigration issue shows that the bridge between the left and the American people cannot be bridged...everyday it becomes more apparent that the left has no intention of allowing America to exist..Europe is going through the same sort of genocide, the question is whether we are going to continue fiddel will rome burns and debating the correct pronouns for emotionally retarded loon tunes or start having an honest dialouge about our survival.
If Trump signs that piece of shit bill you may be right because he would be selling out his base, He is much better off shutting down government again. The provisions in the bill are absurd & directly undermine the President's position of power in the negotiation. There is 40x more foreign funding in it than for our own security, Local mayors get to veto the president's building of wall, Detention space is slashed forcing release of detained migrants into interior, and anyone who buys a kid & crosses the border gets a free pass? Fuck that bullshit!

You might have 10% of the legal population that is not patriotic, they merely amplify the perception of the illegals & criminal globalists using the media to bullshit the stupid & weak minded among us to go along with it. It is all bullshit. Lock these assholes up & you will see the numbers change so fast you'd never believe it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rand Paul would be a great captian of a highschool debate team...he's also the kind of guy who would get fragged within a week on a battlefield for getting his men killed unnecessarily. I'm not sure he realizes that the DNC isn't interested in anything other than power,at any price.

He's 100% correct but his problem lies with congress and the fucking dolts the people elect.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's 100% correct but his problem lies with congress and the fucking dolts the people elect.
I think the problem lies with the fact they don't count the votes of the people.I think Rand Paul is living in a pipe dream if he thinks they do.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fucking dolts elected are being elected by complete morons - I'll grant that the "Parties" are complicit; I'll grant too that most morons seem to see these "Parties" as TEAMS, and There Can Only Be Two.. But seriously? You elect dolts - over and over again - and then yer upset? You decry "election fraud" as a fantasy like "illegals" and "illegal immigrants", (and to call them "infiltrators" is vastly more accurate), and then we start finding evidence for months thereafter? The DOJ and Feebs are complicit, the Russians slept with the Clintons, and everyone hates donny? Too broken to stagger on. (Oh, and I understand their Opus bill of 1200+ pages also has built in traps on historical prez-powers, as well as sending even MORE funds to foreign countries)

Bring it down.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tpat591
Thought I would let you know....HazyShades passed away Jan 19th.
Appreciate the heads up. Saw it earlier in the other thread.

Thought it was strange he wasn't around as things were coming to a head politically. I'm floored & I'm really gonna miss the guy. He did a lot to help me wake up & see the world for what it is & I'm really sorry he will never get to see Trump dismantling the deep state the way he is. He would have loved it. Hazy was a Good Guy & he will be missed greatly.

Please pass along my condolences to the family, if possible. Thanks for the info.

To HAZYSHADES!
:cheers::drunk::vino::cheers:

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reading @PrayingMedic's Q thread today, I'm kinda starting to believe...
Well shit is certainly raining all over Dems & Neocons left & right just as Q predicted & that LA Helicopter evac was certainly a sight to behold. I pretty much always believed the Q narrative, but questioned its motives as a possible psyop to give these people new identities while convincing us justice had been served as they retire to new identities on Epstein Island or some other exotic nirvana & continue living high on the hog off the money they stole from us & will steal in the future pulling the strings of proxies from the shadows. Davis Zubleck's youtube being considered a source for tribunal updates is to say the least highly suspect as I have seen him plagiarize content many times. Too much of a pain in the ass to track & find the hopping twitter channels.

There is no denying all the Q proofs add up to make it impossible to dismiss the events as coincidences. Is it all a script though? Has it always been? Has the Payseur Trust been seized? Was it seized long ago & hidden from us? Was it placed under control of the UN? Are we the people the rightful owners?

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors