Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eg48j5m6apb21.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops!… FOX News Accidentally Airs Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Dead

ginsburg-fox-news--600x505.jpg

Update: "Error" happened on Fox & Friends at the 37:09 mark right after a segment on Trump's latest offer to end the shutdown.

LOL - Now Fox trying to play it off as an intended early birthday wish they were preparing when it was accidentally aired in a technical error to cover their asses (her Birthday is 3/15).

1a534133557a8e1b53a776d14438b08677cb9a52edad3f3c7bb178e0811535bb.jpg

Guess they are assuming she wont be around then :teehee:

I'm now certain She is dead & POTUS knows it but because Fox is a leftist controlled opposition media outlet they can't come right out & report on it honestly so they are just trying to goose the Dems to force the left to admit it or show proof of life with this "error" IMHO.

Interesting Meme

a0748305bae3940d5f1343668fec3e669240037aea19a1f591f662cf27c07882.jpg

This is why MSM is coordinating the Hate targeting the innocent Covington Catholic School students. They are trying to whip up anti catholic sentiment to be used against Amy Barrett, a devout catholic, and the believed current front runner to be nominated to replace RBG because the old standby of false sexual harassment & false rape accusations ain't gonna fly this time.

g3ppqixbptb21.jpg

These people are sick.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do you really think they are going to honor their agreements.

No. That's why the wall is more important. It's a physical barrier. It's not words. ;)

I get that you have issues with your neighbors but California is still going to be a shithole even if Trump can deport all the illegals currently there. But Trump can't do it all in two-six years so the next President may choose to leave the rest of them there. So, I want the fucking wall built first and foremost.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PICTURED: Billionaire Mexican businessman found dead in his car from suspected suicide

What is telling here is the cropping of Pics that do not fit the narrative they convey

903667206ca6e1100d0b882227d08df4ba220eee8dd84a5fd412243d105d2409.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm.. I'd hump it.. You know, for the Nation.

..and the pistol is cute.
pistol?.....what pistol......?

PICTURED: Billionaire Mexican businessman found dead in his car from suspected suicide

What is telling here is the cropping of Pics that do not fit the narrative they convey

903667206ca6e1100d0b882227d08df4ba220eee8dd84a5fd412243d105d2409.jpg
Yeah I'm buying that.......billionaires kill themselves all the time....like never.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Georgia TA Says ‘Some White People May Have To Die’ | Rob Shimshock

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. That's why the wall is more important. It's a physical barrier. It's not words. ;)

I get that you have issues with your neighbors but California is still going to be a shithole even if Trump can deport all the illegals currently there. But Trump can't do it all in two-six years so the next President may choose to leave the rest of them there. So, I want the fucking wall built first and foremost.
Nah. Still wrong. The Wall is an obstacle, and the biggie is still "we don't deport, we don't track/hunt, we don't DEFEND" - so unless you cover the wall AND THE CAPTURED and EJECT/DENY and HUNT/DEPORT, you solve nothing at all.

The left doesn't want all the above, and congress doesn't want to discuss "immigration" vs "citizen" - and basically, none of them seem to grok RESIDENTS/CITIZENS vs NONRESIDENTS/NONCITIZENS.

A too common example of above is the media - including fox, and all congresscritters - calling illegals "undocumented immigrants" or merely "immigrants". Fuck allaya: if IBREAKALAW I get hammered. Fuck them, and you, congress.

Let's add more H1B1, yeah.. good response. Free DACA - gift thieves, (they don't even need to be elected!).

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah. Still wrong. The Wall is an obstacle, and the biggie is still "we don't deport, we don't track/hunt, we don't DEFEND" - so unless you cover the wall AND THE CAPTURED and EJECT/DENY and HUNT/DEPORT, you solve nothing at all.

The left doesn't want all the above, and congress doesn't want to discuss "immigration" vs "citizen" - and basically, none of them seem to grok RESIDENTS/CITIZENS vs NONRESIDENTS/NONCITIZENS.

A too common example of above is the media - including fox, and all congresscritters - calling illegals "undocumented immigrants" or merely "immigrants". Fuck allaya: if IBREAKALAW I get hammered. Fuck them, and you, congress.

Let's add more H1B1, yeah.. good response. Free DACA - gift thieves, (they don't even need to be elected!).
Exactlly even Trump doesn't challenge the narritive, That somehow the fact millions of immigrants want to live here is ....somehow a problem the American people have to solve for them.that the sole purpose of the American people is to distribute their wealth to anyone who wants it, despite the fact we have no wealth and are 20 trillion in debt.The DNC wants to end the United States and create a globalist trade zone..they sell the idiots that vote for them on White hate as a way of rationalizing destroying the US. walls, drones, troops won't do shit as long as we have a political and business class and an immigrant population that profits from breaking the laws, and subverting the will of the citizens.and citizens to cowardly and brow beaten to demand their right to exist, and invest their wealth and energy to their own interests and visions.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

:rolleyes:

ICE deported more than 256,000 people in fiscal year 2018, new ...

ICE deportations in 2018 hit record high, report shows - CBS News

Immigration Arrests and Deportations Are Rising, I.C.E. Data Show ...

Arrests of immigrants, especially non-criminals, way up in Trump's first ...

You act like nobody gets deported. :giggle:

Build the fucking wall, minimize the number coming in, THEN the 256,000 deported will make a fucking difference. It simply makes no sense to focus on deportation until you stop the fuckers from coming in to begin with.

I don't leave my doors and windows open in the house during fly season and then spend every fucking day, all day, trying to shoo the flies back out. :crazy:

I shut the fucking door first and THEN worry about the few flies that might have found their way in while I was going in or out. ;)

As my Granny used say, "Shut the damn door, your letting the flies in!!!!!"

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need the WALL!
BUT every one of those links are from fake news. :(

https://www.ice.gov/features/ERO-2018

"256,085 Illegal Aliens Removed"

"In FY2018, 396,448 people were initially booked into an ICE detention facility, an increase of 22.5% over FY2017."

In FY2018, ERO removed 256,086 illegal aliens, reflecting an increase of 13% over FY2017.

:bingo::bingo::bingo:

Like flies, it's hard to get them out once they come in. The fucking wall is priority #1.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.ice.gov/features/ERO-2018

"256,085 Illegal Aliens Removed"

"In FY2018, 396,448 people were initially booked into an ICE detention facility, an increase of 22.5% over FY2017."

In FY2018, ERO removed 256,086 illegal aliens, reflecting an increase of 13% over FY2017.

:bingo::bingo::bingo:

Like flies, it's hard to get them out once they come in. The fucking wall is priority #1.
I heard trump say that there are natural obstacles like mountains & rivers where a wall would not be necessary. Well that is bullshit. The wall will never be effective until it is built to be effective by being a continuous wall from sea to sea.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, screens are nice... As are minefields.

There are still - millions, iirc - unaccounted for. And I mean persons. I know goddamned good & well the local, State and Fed accounts for me.

The issue is: these yahoo's speak of "the art of the deal": the [new] 'deal' so far is "We have won for decades". And then the Rightists can't even manage to see "Golly, I guess we need to revamp the immigration laws that the left and courts have been abusing, too!"

I am fairly sure that when the left finally sez "OK, fine - here's the money for The Wall" they will be amnestying DACA, the millions otherwise illegal, and themselves. <shrug>

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Guys, immigration is like health care. It's not gonna get fixed. They'll pay lip service and pretend to do stuff, but they will never really fix either one, and the reasons are pretty much the same. Fixing healthcare would take 10% off the GDP in a short time. That's a major recession. Fixing immigration would mean a static or even declining population, which isn't compatible with a debt-based currency.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys, immigration is like health care. It's not gonna get fixed. They'll pay lip service and pretend to do stuff, but they will never really fix either one, and the reasons are pretty much the same. Fixing healthcare would take 10% off the GDP in a short time. That's a major recession. Fixing immigration would mean a static or even declining population, which isn't compatible with a debt-based currency.
We don't want a debt based currency.run by a private bank. Fix that & suddenly everything else will fall in line.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Immigration doesn't need fixed. It works fairly well.

Illegal immigration needs fixed. Regardless of the currency system.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
We don't want a debt based currency.run by a private bank. Fix that & suddenly everything else will fall in line.
There is no political will to change this. Look at what happened to the last guy who actually tried more that 50 years ago. Since then, we've had exactly one politician who even mentioned changing the monetary system and he was written off as a kook. Now his son, a Senator, doesn't even bring it up. Look at what's happened to every government around the world that's tried break away from it; they've been bombed, invaded, and then promptly had bankers willing to play by the rules installed.

Reality: A debt-based currency would be fine if the only debt monetized was that backed by actual, durable, physical wealth and the leverage ratio was kept under control. But that's not what we do. Instead we monetize empty promises like the "full faith and credit" of the entire nation, and have thereby turned the entire population into debt/tax slaves, regardless whether they personally have any debt or not.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Immigration doesn't need fixed. It works fairly well.
May I suggest you visit and spend some time in Dearborn as a reality check?

I agree that legal immigration could work well if we restricted it to people from compatible cultures who have a desire to assimilate and become Americans. There is no shortage of such people either, but they're not the ones we've been letting in of late.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What Donald Trump is doing is trying to fix it despite the lack of political will to do so. Fixing immigration does not mean a declining population, it means shifting from an illegal immigration system to a legal immigration system. It means a shifting from dark money windfall profit in trafficking of guns, drugs, humans & organs for cartels & dirty pols to the State department collecting legitimate fees for the treasury.

Fixing the health care system is also quite possible, but it takes a major shift in focus from an evil criminal system designed to make you sick by poisoning food, fouling fresh water supplies w/ additive chemicals, spraying heavy metals into the atmosphere, tainting vaccines to try to kill you for windfall profits for insurance companies, big pharma, corporate healthcare providers, & funeral homes. We need to shift to a system designed to actually perform the functions it is supposed to, economically and efficiently focusing on healthy food void of pesticides, mass quantities of estrogen containing actual nutrients & essential dietary supplemental needs, fresh water, clean air, proper vaccines & medicines without pesticides, mengalic bio-hazards & genetic alteration testing programs to return to holistic preventative healthcare, dietary, & exercise education designed to keep people from getting sick, pharmaceutical companies that a smartly regulated to provide for decreased development cost, limited & reasonable profit margin & incentive to release suppressed cures.

The fixing of the Immigration system & removal of illegals would result in the elimination of massive numbers of illegal immigrants receiving free heathcare at the expense of the rest of us and will allow overall costs for the rest of the population to plummet & we all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors