Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hear what you are saying. That said, I ain't buying it any more than I buy the St. Kavanaugh thing.

What it feels like to me is the military has been testing & using mass mind control on the American public at large as part of the globalist takeover for decades. The White Hats in the Military Leadership said to hell with this in 2013 when Obama ordered them into Syria & staged a coup. They ran Trump in an effort to take back the country & Trump got in and defeated that effort of behalf of white hats in the US Military who opposed the nefarious plot.

Problem is that you had a very large segment of the population that has completely succumbed to the chemically induced mass media manipulation mind control. This plot was defeated well over a year ago, yet so many of these people are so lost in MK Mindfuck, they need to be slowly re-educated into what national pride, patriotism and rule of law actually mean to ease the transition (The Whole NFL Kneeling Boycott Thing and Fake News repetitions are contrivances to do just that) so they have the ability to recognize what was done to them and snap them out of the trance at their own pace. It is possible that some may never be able to wake up at all without committing random acts of violence against themselves or others depending on how deep it goes.

I think all these older Democrats were found guilty long ago, but are forced to act like total fucking idiots on the world stage to drive people to Wake Up and join the #Walkaway movement and teach themselves how to think independently and critically again at their own pace in order to avoid as many needless deaths as possible.
Did you see Steve Bannon has set up an office in Europe to help and coordinate populist movements there................

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you see Steve Bannon has set up an office in Europe to help and coordinate populist movements there................
America First....Then the world....

Bannon has been there since before Trump failed to bow to the Queen setting it up.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And there it is...It's about f-ing Time....Feinstein only digging at the Vince Foster stuff now!

Feinstein: Kavanaugh misled about grand jury secrecy in Vince Foster probe
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/kavanaugh-confirmation-starr-vince-foster-842530

That's it Diane, bring up the Vince Foster Murder so we can teach Liberals what happened. Yeah Diane we know this will backfire too. :teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

What took em ssooo f-ing long to start picking at the Clinton crap?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DOJ: Jeff Sessions’ closed-door meeting with state AGs about tech industry ‘productive’
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/09...ith-state-ags-about-tech-industry-productive/

Big Tech under fire as state AGs meet with Justice Department, increasing chance of regulation
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ags-protecting-consumers-big-tech/1425309002/

Sessions Caves to Trump on Amazon and Facebook
A Justice Department meeting is more about squashing criticism of the president than fixing antitrust problems.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ions-caves-to-trump-on-amazon-facebook-google

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7n5soz0o3ko11.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During ‘Gang Rape’
The announcement from her lawyer Michael Avenatti came after a second set of sexual misconduct allegations were leveled against the Supreme Court pick earlier this week.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...kavanaugh-accuser_us_5ba8838ce4b069d5f9d43c72
bullshit...11th hour run the clock out BS...I'm wondering if the escalation could be the excuse the GOP will use to stick a knife in Trumps back...oh my gang rape that's serious ..there's no way we can have a vote....this is the Mueller witch hunt all over again..outrageous claims with zero proof.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a nation of free thinking people..in a nation who wasn't under the heel of the largest and most sophisticated propoganda machine the world has ever seen...The DNC and their parade of whores would be tarred and feathered, the DNC would be totally discredited and forever destroyed. The DNC would be recognized as a subversive crime syndicate trying to destroy the Republic.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a joke this hearing is. By using this female prosecutor the Republicans have completely ceded their time and any responsibility for not challenging Ford on the utter bullshit story. Spineless Republicans have this female prosecutor treating this liar with total kid gloves asking irrelevant questions about rehashing & clarifying her story.

Ford is crossing out lines in her original testimony that contradict her current version?

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What a joke this hearing is. By using this female prosecutor the Republicans have completely ceded their time and any responsibility for not challenging Ford on the utter bullshit story. Spineless Republicans have this female prosecutor treating this liar with total kid gloves asking irrelevant questions about rehashing & clarifying her story.

Ford is crossing out lines in her original testimony that contradict her current version?
She can not even remember two weeks ago. Congress know back in July about this but did nothing to verify.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She can not even remember two weeks ago. Congress know back in July about this but did nothing to verify.

She's contradicting herself all over the place....I can't fly to testify Monday due to anxiety, but I can fly to Maryland to take a Poly on date of my grandmother's funeral & to take multiple vacations on islands...pathetic. Who administers a Poly on same day as a funeral?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's with the coke Cola bottle.?

Strozk was sending messages with his Coke bottle that may have resulted in an attempt on Trump by Kate at a Rally which was unsuccessful because SS did not let her get close enough to hug him. (if you believe in SerialBrain2 interpretation of Q)

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you shitting me? That's It? No cross examination to determine the veracity of the statements?

You didn't confront her with her own Facebook Posts saying someone should accuse Gorsich of rape?

You didn't confront her with her own letter accusing Gorsich of Rape?

You didn't ask her if she interned with the CIA?

You didn't ask her if she worked for the CIA?

You didn't ask if she worked with the CIA Mind Control Program?

You didn't ask her if she worked for a Pharmaceutical Company that manufactures Abortion Pills?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone please show me some kind of evidence?
It seems that she is hiding quite a bit.

The Spineless Republicans were giving her credibility with this format & allowed her to get away without destroying her with her lies & crimes. Grassley better grow a set of balls during the recess and come back swinging or his political career is over!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kavanaugh came out swinging & was obviously pissed off & emotional that the Spineless Republicans screwed him in this & obviously livid with Feinstein. Can't blame him a bit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Spineless Republicans were giving her credibility with this format & allowed her to get away without destroying her with her lies & crimes. Grassley better grow a set of balls during the recess and come back swinging or his political career is over!
they are not spineless...they are in collusion with the DNC

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they are not spineless...they are in collusion with the DNC
Graham grew a set? Never would have believed it. Did he he get em back in McCain's will? Maybe it's just the threat of Tribunals that has him so passionate to save his own ass.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Graham has balls.
Durbin's advice to the Judge is to throw the towel in and allow a corrupt FBI to finish the assassination of his character
and thus cut Dem the time to try and get a libtard in the court.

To see so many shark together sickens me. Almost in tears I turned off the TV and took a nap
so I missed Graham tell like like is; Despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors