Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watched the Emmy's Opening Monologue & another highlight spot from the show just to see how bad they trashed Trump. Two best lines of the night I saw was the host saying he was honored to be on stage to entertain those Hollywood stars here in the audience tonight that have not yet been arrested, the thousands of fans & supporters here in the studio audience and the hundreds watching at home.

Seems like a pretty humble group with a lot of self deprecating humor by people who may have realized they went way too far in the past & torpedoed their own ratings & industry completely. Perhaps I missed the worst of the anti-Trump stuff so who knows? (Haven't tuned into an awards show since Chris Rock went all BLM on the Academy Awards till I had to turn it off 20 min into it).

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eeb54c193c30c6327360768f2d42975af5894df3e3fd1d2e95ff5f240ebc8416.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BensoL20180918_low.jpg

And just like always the Dems somehow manage to stop the Republican clock with a tool that should be completely inadequate for the task. In reality the minute hand should continue to advance because nothing is truly adequately blocking it. Just goes to show you that behind the face of the Republican Party lies the inner workings of the Deep State.

Very Ironic & well thought out Political Cartoon!

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I have been against Kavanaugh because of his Deep State ties to the Bush administration, his preparation of the Patriot Act in the month's prior to 9-11 (even though it was supposedly written in response to 9-11 in superhuman speed) and service throughout the Bush years which IMHO makes him complicit in a sneak attack on American Citizens perpetrated by our own government to justify 2 wars, elimination of our freedoms through the Patriot Act, Murder of 3,000 Americans, Theft of Gold Bullion, Insurance Fraud, Establishment of the largest Drug Cartel on the planet, Etc. His participation in the sham Impeachment of Bill Clinton for a blowjob as an excuse to bury all the evidence of his obvious and multiple crimes including Oklahoma City & over decades in service to GHWB under an impenetrable Top Secret sequestration during the Ken Star & Whitewater Investigations is in itself inexcusable.

I have secretly hoped Trump nominated him to get at a number of previously classified and sequestered documents for prosecutorial purposes of the 9-11 crimes, Bush admin crimes, Clinton admin crimes, Clinton Foundation, etc. I wanted to believe Trump didn't really want Kavanaugh on SCOTUS and he actually urged Feinstein & Schumer to delay the nomination with the sex allegations while DOJ gets their ducks in a row for prosecutions. I secretly was hoping that after the vote POTUS would withdraw the nomination and arrest Kavanaugh and all the 9-11 plotters using the very evidence collected from de-sequestration, de-classified and made available for review of hundreds of Prosecutors pulled from DOJ Federal Attorney offices from around the country [2-3 full prosecutors were pulled from each of the 92 regional DOJ Federal Offices under Rod Rosenstein's order] to prepare Congressional Briefs for the nomination. Those 24,000 documents denied for Congressional Review and Kavanaugh's extensive notes may very well contain the evidence to Indict Pappa & Baby Bush, Cheney, the Clinton's, & all the rest who participated in the 9-11 attacks & were denied to be used to indict them all. If he were to actually do this, He would win the hearts and minds of the vast majority of the American People.

POTUS using this Emergency Alert System would then be in a position to communicate directly to every American to explain the reason for the arrests was to avenge those who died on 9-11 and during the 17 years of constant war their false flag attack generated and all their crimes afterward. I know it is completely unlikely, and more likely that Kavanaugh will fill out the court and while he participated in service to evil people, his participation in service to War Cartel Criminals does not necessarily make him a war criminal himself depending on what he knew when and if he did not play along he might very well find himself on a body count list.

The problem is that no American President could ever officially admit to the world the wonton Criminality of The United States of America for the last half century under the leadership of a criminal Cabal run at the behest of the Central Bankers and Illuminati Families. That is where my unrealistic dreams fall apart completely.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have now attempted to create a constitutional crisis by crossing the line of the Separation of Powers and usurping the power of the Presidency. Clearly these agencies serve at the pleasure of the POTUS who ordered the declassification to fulfill a congressional oversight request.

Clearly no Constitutional Crisis exists as a request from 4 Democrat members of the Gang of 8 without full approval of the gang of 8 to disregard the orders of the Commander in Chief is clearly improper, illegal, and the true "Brazen Abuse of Power" to cover up crimes hidden in the redactions improperly under classified national security designations.

CONSITUTIONAL CRISIS? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

https://www.democraticleader.gov/wp...ray.pdf?platform=hootsuite&platform=hootsuite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors