Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d6c249546f956b0ba727c39f7282a1cc4850c9ef0d984d27e6212029642ced4d.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess so. Figured the media circus over the shooting would be in full swing by now and not seeing much of anything. Odd.

This MURDER is very weird!!!!
Why is she still in police uniform and with her guns if she was off shift?
How the fuck do you not know where you live?
How the fuck do you not look at the door number when you unlock the door?!

NEXT!

VEGAN I AM!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This MURDER is very weird!!!!
Why is she still in police uniform and with her guns if she was off shift?
How the fuck do you not know where you live?
How the fuck do you not look at the door number when you unlock the door?!

NEXT!

VEGAN I AM!

So you agree with me after reading the articles? There are Red Flags All Over This! Anyone can get off on a wrong floor while distracted say on a cell phone I guess, but this is almost like she was in some kind of a trance or something huh?

She is the Only Female Police Officer on an elite High Risk Offender Crime Task Force in a Major Metropolitan Area. These are not people who lose situational awareness. Their lives depend knowing where you are and everything going on around you at all times. Most on these elite units are required to carry at all times due to personal threat and risk of reprisal, but being the only Female in the Unit, she may just choose to forego the whole locker room experience and just change at home?

What has me completely stymied is the Worldwide Media blowout occurred at 3am, but the Press Circus Media Lynching Machine hasn't picked it up & gone into high gear yet? Are they waiting for BLM to gear up and riot but they were all busy or had a Wedding to go to or something? Odd as hell.

Dems are waiting for another shoe to drop. Gotta have something to do with Syria. Trump looks like he will attack like they want so they are holding this in reserve.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprise, Surprise..Deep State will get it's attack after all

US Says Assad Has Approved Gas Attack In Idlib, Setting Stage For Major Military Conflict

Assad has already given the order, claim unnamed officials...

Those same pesky UnNamed Officials Again!

Assad (thinking to himself): I'm winning my war... Let me do the one thing I know I don't have to do to win and know that if I do, I will provoke a Donald Trump into launching a US Attack against me and prolong US involvement in my country! - Yeah that make so much sense to me!

(We already knew this though because we saw John Kerry pass something to someone at John McCain's Funeral)

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing on the FISA Declassification Release yet....Guess that is will be the big drop they are touting to be made tomorrow morning 17 years after 9-11 at the exact time the 1st plane stuck the North Tower....Shame, I was hoping it would be something more substantive on 9-11 Truth. Like arrests...

Bad Reality TV. Need better writers.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arrest affidavit of Dallas police officer who killed neighbor sheds light on controversy
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/1...lled-neighbor-sheds-light-on-controversy.html

Going for slow drip constant reminder reveal to build outrage. Slowly build outrage through the week to a crescendo by the weekend when all hell breaks loose? Still odd but makes more sense.

After reading her side of it, I find it mighty hard to believe the man answered his own door in complete darkness.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Never Forget 9/11/2001

FB_IMG_1536630737236.jpg FB_IMG_1536630723171.jpg

Steve-M

Member For 1 Year
Arrest affidavit of Dallas police officer who killed neighbor sheds light on controversy

From everything I've read, it's a big nothing-burger as far as controversy goes. This isn't some gross abuse of police power against the black community. The lady, through some terrible comedy of errors walked into an apartment incorrectly thinking it was her own, and shot its occupant. Consequently, she's been charged with manslaughter, and more charges may be coming down the pipe. Mistakes were made, bad things happened, and justice is being served. Not much else to see.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From everything I've read, it's a big nothing-burger as far as controversy goes. This isn't some gross abuse of police power against the black community. The lady, through some terrible comedy of errors walked into an apartment incorrectly thinking it was her own, and shot its occupant. Consequently, she's been charged with manslaughter, and more charges may be coming down the pipe. Mistakes were made, bad things happened, and justice is being served. Not much else to see.
Agreed, but there is the rub, Worldwide media blowouts do not normally occur for "Not much else to see".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors