Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC rather than trying to curb the violent lunacy of it's members,has decided to double down on violence, and make violence an offical plank of their platform....good luck with that....I thought people like EJ and Cromwell with their impotent little threats of violence were just the idiot childeren of the DNC I'm coming to see they are just following the example of the leaders of their party.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC rather than trying to curb the violent lunacy of it's members,has decided to double down on violence, and make violence an offical plank of their platform....good luck with that....I thought people like EJ and Cromwell with their impotent little threats of violence were just the idiot childeren of the DNC I'm coming to see they are just following the example of the leaders of their party.
They are all off the deep end. like this moron who is running for the highest Legal office in New York who says she will Prosecute Ice for their Criminal Acts of Terror against Immigrants. None are trying to win elections. They are trying to Steal Elections, Intimidate Voters, & depose a POTUS.

Thankfully it is like they were so upset that Sarah told off Jim Acosta at a Press Conference, they seem to have completely missed or forgotten that that Press Conference announced Election Reforms & Heightened Election Security Measures across the nation to guarantee Election Integrity for the MidTerms (which hopefully will include E-Verify).

Cannot believe we have to wait until mid to late December or January for most of these Sealed Indictments to be unsealed. It is gonna take a lot of restraint to put up with all this bullshit until then. At least they are beginning to arrest protesters now.

KuOT-g0Nw0ZNZBJSyV5MJRneWfipDRu4ERAzlT02qdo.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after the courts handed down their decsion that the Trump supporter could sue San Jose for unequal protection.....Berkeley suddenly saw the light...they don't want to be paying out money to the Trump campagin....Christ did you see the crew they arrested for weapons...like 3 old burned out hippies in their 60s and a bunch of dufusses that looked like **** heads or dropout from the local yeshiva....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors