Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That didn't take long - Attorney general on Manaford & Cohen cases - Too funny!

BREAKING: New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman RESIGNS After Accusations of Physical Abuse

Powerful NY AG accused of violence against 4 women, drug abuse in bombshell exposé resigns

Just when you thought the Mueller probe was so corrupt it couldn't get worse!

Keeping his head down huh?
WOW. Ultra Liberal NY Mayor Bill de Blasio Refuses to Comment After AG Schneiderman Accused of Beating and Threatening Women
Me thinks he's looking over his own shoulder now.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1942720b92dcdf111833faefbffcd3986170ad92ae61cbd8edbd2c0a8a3fd93e.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CORNERSTONE

Cornerstone is ICE's initiative to detect and close down weaknesses within U.S. financial, trade and transportation sectors that can be exploited by criminal networks. Law enforcement entities share criminal typologies and methods with businesses and industries that manage the very systems that terrorists and criminal organizations seek to exploit. This sharing of information allows the financial and trade community to take precautions in order to protect themselves from exploitation. In return, ICE receives information to more thoroughly investigate these complex and sophisticated criminal schemes.

SEARCH Initiative

ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) launched the SEARCH (Seizing Earnings and Assets from Retail Crime Heists) Initiative as an ongoing, national initiative to address the threat of transnational crime being committed by organized retail crime rings. The SEARCH Initiative searches for illicit proceeds, seizes hidden assets and shuts down organized retail crime rings.

Project STAMP (Smuggler and Trafficker Assets, Monies and Proceeds)

Project STAMP attacks human smuggling and human trafficking organizations from an aggressive anti-money laundering stance. ICE’s Office of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) follows money trails to identify key members of criminal organizations involved in human smuggling/human trafficking activity. Seizure of these assets is crucial to shutting down these organizations.

> https:// www.ice.gov/cornerstone

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd call that a Presidential Order!

upload_2018-5-8_7-42-45.png

Logan Act at minimum - Treason is possibility if he violates and he acts against the Administration. Revoke his clearance now & detain.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats are his homies I guess...
I Hillary had won, he'd be a "refugee" living in Pacoima.

Only means the CIA is scared shitless of her because they can't control her and that is a good thing.

If they were supportive of her appointment I'd be a lot more concerned!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats are his homies I guess...
I Hillary had won, he'd be a "refugee" living in Pacoima.

Think he would have had a much better shot with BHO than with HRC. Only way that would have happened was if someone with very deep pocket ponied up the cash to buy his freedom.

Gotta PAY to PLAY! Only rule that one ever followed in her life.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So how did she really think this was going to turn out? She had to know it was going to backfire!

She really can't be that stupid can she?

DcvjXqjV0AEFVoI.jpg

Notice she stopped arguing as soon as Backchannel17 provided her full real name in reply emphatically stating she was definitely involved with NXIVM

upload_2018-5-9_5-38-32.png

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A whole bunch of liberal femminst women bought copies of Fifty Shades of Grey in this country.
So your saying You Believe: #TheyWantedIt, #TheyAskedForIt, #TheyreHypocrites, #TheyLie?

Bold Statements

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors