Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are already other platforms. A few of them.

Youtube conspiracy theorists are looking for hits. For ad dollars. The other platforms don't offer revenue. ;)
Youtube demonetized most conservatives long ago. This is something else. They are looking in these accounts, reporting videos and giving out strikes for videos over 2 years old in many cases. Most have already set up their own websites and Patreon accounts but rely on Youtube to bring traffic to them and penetrate to new subscribers. YT is just much more convent to live stream and is more user friendly to deal with providing features not available elsewhere. I like YT because I don't want to have to remember all these websites and fight to find a video.

It is a CNN/Media Matters hit job ripping across the platform driven by the fervor whipped up in Fla by the Parkland Pricks. May even be them reporting the videos because whoever is choosing them knows nothing about the content provider and they are choosing ancient stuff to complain about and not going after much more obvious targets in many instances.

If they manage to shut down conservative media and next thing you know they are going for POTUS himself.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Youtube demonetized most conservatives long ago. This is something else. They are looking in these accounts, reporting videos and giving out strikes for videos over 2 years old in many cases. Most have already set up their own websites and Patreon accounts but rely on Youtube to bring traffic to them and penetrate to new subscribers. YT is just much more convent to live stream and is more user friendly to deal with providing features not available elsewhere. I like YT because I don't want to have to remember all these websites and fight to find a video.

It is a CNN/Media Matters hit job ripping across the platform driven by the fervor whipped up in Fla by the Parkland Pricks. May even be them reporting the videos because whoever is choosing them knows nothing about the content provider and they are choosing ancient stuff to complain about and not going after much more obvious targets in many instances.

If they manage to shut down conservative media and next thing you know they are going for POTUS himself.
they really seemed to go after videos that discussed or showed inconsistencies in the offical narritive about the shootings in LV and Florida....must have hit a raw nerve.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
th

there's some pretty sharp guys in that crowd....I'm wondering if they are getting together and creating a strategy to take youtube on en masse.
If they weren't before they are now. Many are inviting the others onto their channels to reach out to their audiences to direct them where to go, discussing what is going on and talking about coordinating for a class action on YT & and then that channel gets hit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they weren't before they are now. Many are inviting the others onto their channels to reach out to their audiences to direct them where to go, discussing what is going on and talking about coordinating for a class action on YT & and then that channel gets hit.
They are operating like Hilary and the DNC...doubeling down on stupidity and abuse of power...it's gonna blow up in their faces...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they really seemed to go after videos that discussed or showed inconsistencies in the offical narritive about the shootings in LV and Florida....must have hit a raw nerve.
The raw nerve and common denominator was Parkland and a discussion about the possibility of crisis actors, David Hogg and and his behavior and possibility of false flag. If they said they were convinced of it they got a strike, then other vids were randomly chosen by someone not in the know about the creators.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The raw nerve and common denominator was Parkland and a discussion about the possibility of crisis actors, David Hogg and and his behavior and possibility of false flag. If they said they were convinced of it they got a strike, then other vids were randomly chosen by someone not in the know about the creators.
I don't think they can contain it.

"every movement goes through four stages: First they ignore you; then they abuse you; then they crack down on you and then you win."

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are operating like Hilary and the DNC...doubeling down on stupidity and abuse of power...it's gonna blow up in their faces...
Exactly and HRC just put out the tweet that we got to fix the internet hate speech because the 2018 elections are coming and all hell broke loose.

They know they were caught dead to rights on that false flag and if I had to make a guess I think this is the first time they actually killed kids IRL & it is falling apart around them because their protection is crumbling. They are desperate as things unravel more & more to try & contain it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly and HRC just put out the tweet that we got to fix the internet hate speech because the 2018 elections are coming and all hell broke loose.

They know they were caught dead to rights on that false flag and if I had to make a guess I think this is the first time they actually killed kids IRL & it is falling apart around them because their protection is crumbling. They are desperate as things unravel more & more to try & contain it.
they don't want James O'keffe taping them bring in busloads of mexicans into the polling stations during the midterms......I think you are right...they are getting desperate and are taking desperate measures.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think they can contain it.

"every movement goes through four stages: First they ignore you; then they abuse you; then they crack down on you and then you win."
Problem is that it takes time & money to litigate & the judge is probably on the take. They could delay for years.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they don't want James O'keffe taping them bring in busloads of mexicans into the polling stations during the midterms......I think you are right...they are getting desperate and are taking desperate measures.
Ain't gonna happen this time unless they get to Trump soon & if they do, lots of people die.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one is a LIVE ONE! Really kind of funny but terrifying in it's own way. I can't imagine how I would react if I got this call!

I think I probably would have humored him and given him a very long, long list of stuff just for the hell of it.

Al Gore is his second in command running the country!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really..California is handing out registrations to vote to illegal aliens,,,whose gonna stop them..not Jeff Sessions...hell James O'keffe has done more to true the vote than Trump or Sessions.
My guess is National Guard/Marines, M16s at the ready, posted at every polling place in America. Full voter ID. Paper ballots with a purple thumb print.

The goyim know and it ain't gonna happen again after the Homeland Security Voter Integrity Report is issued in March. Sure some of the local Special state elections coming up will be tainted & possibly even Pennsylvania but Since that elects a senator it may be in place by then unless they will keep quiet wanting to monitor the fraud schemes leading up to election day in November and deploy then.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My guess is National Guard/Marines, M16s at the ready, posted at every polling place in America. Full voter ID. Paper ballots with a purple thumb print.

The goyim know and it ain't gonna happen again after the Homeland Security Voter Integrity Report is issued in March. Sure some of the local Special state elections coming up will be tainted & possibly even Pennsylvania but Since that elects a senator it may be in place by then unless they will keep quiet wanting to monitor the fraud schemes leading up to election day in November and deploy then.
dream on..the judiciary would stop anyone trying to actually enforce the LAW. the left is above the LAW I thought Hilary and Obama and Comey made that clear.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dream on..the judiciary would stop anyone trying to actually enforce the LAW. the left is above the LAW I thought Hilary and Obama and Comey made that clear.
If Hillary was in charge, we might have had one more national presidential election with fixed results just so she could steal it & pocket the proceeds from both parties donations.

After that we would have been under UN rule.

Fortunately, she lost.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's sad. People are collectively losing their fucking minds like the libtards.

Youtube is a company.

Remember when people were all tweaked, as they should be, when the libtards sued over making business' bake cakes and dresses and whatnot?

And now, it's all fine and dandy to sue to force youtube, a private company, to host their video's?

Just fucking go somewhere else with your cake or videos. It's not that hard. You can't bitch about the libtards forcing things on business and then turn around and do the same fucking thing to them. Either a business is free to do business as they choose, or they are not. And if they are not, we're in bad shape.

If youtube doesn't want that revenue from those viewers, take them to another platform. Don't try to fucking force them to host your shit.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's sad. People are collectively losing their fucking minds like the libtards.

Youtube is a company.

Remember when people were all tweaked, as they should be, when the libtards sued over making business' bake cakes and dresses and whatnot?

And now, it's all fine and dandy to sue to force youtube, a private company, to host their video's?

Just fucking go somewhere else with your cake or videos. It's not that hard. You can't bitch about the libtards forcing things on business and then turn around and do the same fucking thing to them. Either a business is free to do business as they choose, or they are not. And if they are not, we're in bad shape.

If youtube doesn't want that revenue from those viewers, take them to another platform. Don't try to fucking force them to host your shit.
Weren't they forced to make the cake?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weren't they forced to make the cake?

I see. It's okay as long as it's your side that does the forcing this time?

People are collectively losing their fucking minds like the libtards.

Sorry Pat, I don't want the so called "Patriots", as you call them, boot on the back of my neck any more than I want the libtards boot there telling everybody who they have to serve.

Trading one boot for another doesn't seem to be a good trade. We still have a fucking boot on the back of our neck.

I won't follow anyone that uses the tactics of the libtards cause they ain't no better.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Youtube is a company.

yeah,,I agree cut youtube loose and create something new...however if youtube or google are breaking ant-trust laws I want them busted up...

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Locally enacted legislation banning/controlling assault weapons would serve as precedent/ example for the rest of Florida.
Florida has state-wide preemption of firearms laws. Locals who enact such laws will face fines and the law will themselves will be shot down the state courts.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Youtube is a company.

It is a much larger issue though. Google and Youtube are effectively monopolies in the marketplace and many others are hobbled offshoots run by the same monopoly behind the scenes. I have heard that these crackdowns are occurring on Steemit and Patreon as well, but not to the same degree.

Fact remains, Election integrity depends on access to all venues of communication unfettered to allow for equal time advertising to reach all the citizens and try to get your message across to those not on your side to try to reach people, break the programming and Red Pill them by reminding them of their core values. You may think subliminal programming does not exist, but it does and even though was illegal to use it to sell popcorn in a movie theater, it doesn't mean they stopped using it. Remember this little diddy? If you watch it long enough, you will see what they were doing to us in the 60s, if you think the practice ended you are fooling yourself, the technology has grown much more sophisticated since then.

The technology behind this type of subliminal programming is exactly why the meme was crated and employed so effectively in the last election cycle and involves using a simple to understand, easily digestible, positive or funny messages, visually displayed, which people look at quickly and move on but leave a lasting message which is in conflict with the programming regularly employed in broadcast media commercials & programs which hopefully aligns with a person's actual core values and forms the basis of one's ability to break the subliminal programming cycle. The technique works best with busy people who have little time to regularly watch large quantities of broadcast tv and an upbringing based on high moral values associated with a traditional family upbringing. People who watch little traditional television & rely on internet for their media consumption and video gamers had to be programmed by subliminal messages embedded in pop up ads, banner ads which flash in the screen or on facebook, twitter, google, etc flashing banner ads and the video games themselves and the amount of time one spends exposed to this content dictates how reachable people are with memes. The recent prevalence of pop up blockers is why many in the younger generation have grown to become much more conservative but there is a seemingly lost generation twitter addicted of leftist loonie millennials that may never be reached.

Yeah, sure I can find my videos on other sites when I need to, but my aunt Shirley, cousin Connie & sister Sue cannot. Trying to redpill them is almost impossible due to their constant daytime tv bombardment. Sure I can embed a video in an email & send it & she might be able to open it, but what if that was somehow filtered where certain content could be removed from attachment during transmission. I know you are smart enough to realize that this last election was in reality information warfare for the hearts and minds of the American people that woke many from their slumber of complacency by blasting through the veil held over the eyes of the American people to wake them up enough to actually take a look around and see what really was going on around them for perhaps the first time in years, take the red pill and elect Donald Trump. Since then the shear intensity, disturbing news, revelations and crumbling liberal narrative have awakened many more but the CIA is employing more aggressive techniques and there are millions who are so far gone from years of prescription drugs and "therapy" they just may never be reached. How many more Nikolas Cruzs are out there waiting to be activated with a phone call?

It is imperative that conservative voices maintain and increase their market penetration leading into and through the election cycle to counter these massive subliminal efforts so Trump's remaining legislation can be pushed through Congress to break the back of the mockingbird media, tie the hands of the Deep State and purge this country of the Cabal before they can mount any more of these false flag attack events.

That lynch mob of lemmings following little David Hogg around with torches & pitchforks against the NRA with no ability to reason like he is the second coming of the Anti-Christ stepping on the very bodies of 17 dead kids they claim to be doing this for ought to tell you this isn't a joke. These people have either lost all reason or they are so dirty or complicit in corruption they can't afford to worry about appearances of propriety any longer and that is very troubling indeed. Their entire narrative has fallen apart and they are just pushing harder and now instituting whole banning campaigns of conservatives pointing out the obvious.

Strengthened broadcast libel laws for media broadcasting were supposed to be on the docket that would effectively kill CNNs standard practice of slander first and retract at worst, but that has been delayed as a result of this all this lunacy attacking the 2nd amendment. Deep State & CNN is battling for all it is worth to remain relevant into the election cycle by delaying this legislation and the AT&T merger that will be the network's reforming come to Jesus moment. The Attacks on the NRA & the 2nd must be fended off before this legislation can move forward & they can continue unrolling the litany of crimes the previous administration is guilty of as a prelude to prosecution.

This isn't about left or right, conservative or liberal, it is about restoring the Constitution, instituting electoral reform & integrity using multiple parties and I think that will number about 5 ranging across the spectrum and people will naturally fall in according to their true beliefs, not those fed to them subliminally by a nefarious Cabal of Globalist Corporate entities run for the Banker Bandits by the CIA to fleece and control the masses until the final solution purges of wrong think and overpopulation can be implemented ushering in their Soylent Green/Logan's Run/Judge Dred/Hunger Games vision of utopia.

Patriots aren't fighting to rule the world with a boot, they are fighting to restore the Constitution to the Republic and freedom to mankind through the elimination of an Organized Criminal Cabal.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah,,I agree cut youtube loose and create something new...however if youtube or google are breaking ant-trust laws I want them busted up...
I think Alphabet, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon & a number of others are all in violation of antitrust laws and the EO & will declared integral to national and election security and quietly nationalized for a period of time (since they were developed and implemented by the CIA with money looted by the central banks from the national treasury, we technically own them all anyway so they will be seized.

IHMO Alphabet, Amazon, Apple & Microsoft will all be broken up & sold off.

IMHO Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc will be regulated as public utilities under an Internet Bill of Rights guaranteeing freedom of speech, equal opportunity access for content advertising monetization, and enhanced fraud. defamation & liable laws while competing & blockchain alternative platforms are developed and implemented to compete on equal footing under the same terms. There may be a pooling of database information & access across platforms to prevent wasteful resource duplication using enhanced indexing of a large public domain style information & content database (already in progress by globalists in the CIA cloud data farms).

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HelleJ20180228A_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see. It's okay as long as it's your side that does the forcing this time?

Sorry Pat, I don't want the so called "Patriots", as you call them, boot on the back of my neck any more than I want the libtards boot there telling everybody who they have to serve.

Trading one boot for another doesn't seem to be a good trade. We still have a fucking boot on the back of our neck.

I won't follow anyone that uses the tactics of the libtards cause they ain't no better.
Conspiracy theroies are nothing more than people who don't accept the narritive created by the corporate global elite...they question the information that is doled out to them by goverments and bankers,they find inconsistencies and outright lies in what they've been told. they poke holes in the reality fabricated on their TV. If Google was created by the CIA, then it is not sacrosanct, it is not a product of the free market,and it is not a private company,and it's access should be free to all,and not dependent on the whims of the corporation...We were told the illicit drug trade in America..was just a product of free markets...it wasn't ...it was an industry created by the CIA.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a direct violation of the agreement made between white South Africans and the ANC..The ANC lied from the start they never had any intention of creating a just society, they intended to steal Afrikaneers homes and drive all whites out of South Africa from the start,they negotiated in bad faith,and liberal whites in South Africa,Europe and the US have this blood on their hands.they created a genocide and hid it behind a curtain of virtue signaling cliches....this should be a lesson to the entire Westeren World.

‘The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...n/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Florida has state-wide preemption of firearms laws. Locals who enact such laws will face fines and the law will themselves will be shot down the state courts.
I'm aware of this, however note that pressure from Broward County and anti-gun lobbyists managed to
get the Florida legislature to try to enact an assault weapon ban which failed only because it was blocked by Republicans.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...ing-senate-rules-gun-bill-20180226-story.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they arm teachers eventually we'll read reports of student thugs
disarming and killing teachers with the teachers' gun.
Definite risk. That was my immediate thought when I heard about it and I'm sure there will be a definite push to make that happen to discredit the program causing the next mass shooting in that exact manner with a MK drone.

Lock boxes will be broken into by vandals stealing guns for nefarious purposes.

I do expect that if they arm the teachers they will be looking to use smart signature gun technology despite it not being quite ready from a reliability standpoint for prime time.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definite risk. That was my immediate thought when I heard about it and I'm sure there will be a definite push to make that happen to discredit the program causing the next mass shooting in that exact manner with a MK drone.

Lock boxes will be broken into by vandals stealing guns for nefarious purposes.

I do expect that if they arm the teachers they will be looking to use smart signature gun technology despite it not being quite ready from a reliability standpoint for prime time.
blame the guns for fucked up society..or better yet blame the guns for lousy parents.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point that...acceptable if I didn't know any 15 year old hackers...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Conspiracy theroies are nothing more than people who don't accept the narritive created by the corporate global elite...they question the information that is doled out to them by goverments and bankers,they find inconsistencies and outright lies in what they've been told. they poke holes in the reality fabricated on their TV. If Google was created by the CIA, then it is not sacrosanct, it is not a product of the free market,and it is not a private company,and it's access should be free to all,and not dependent on the whims of the corporation...We were told the illicit drug trade in America..was just a product of free markets...it wasn't ...it was an industry created by the CIA.

Um, I don't accept the official narrative that is usually out there. That does not mean that I have to accept the narrative of a youtuber conspiracy fucktard. Or any other for that matter.

I'm afraid inconsistencies abound in eyewitnesses and timelines. Even for your average run of the mill murder. I can take you to a horse race and we'll watch a horse run. After the race I can take you to ten different people and get ten different stories about what happened during the race with that one horse. If we talk to a thousand people, all of them concentrating on one of ten horses, we'll get a thousand different perspectives.

Now extend that to a bunch of exitable and stressed out people. All the fucking stories are not going to match. Some people are going to see shit that did not happen. It happens in horse racing. It happens in shootings. It happens in car crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors