Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dont-be-afraid-my-poor-democrat-friend-donald-trump-is-7376265.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This is my biggest problem with Trump. He expects me to believe Israel had nothing to do with this.

I realize Israel was a necessary evil to get Trump elected, and is an integral partner in draining the swamp. Do not expect me to be so stupid as to believe Israel had nothing to do with this attack. Do not expect me to believe Debbie Wassermann Schultz, Chuck Schumer and others including Wiener are not also Israeli agents.

Once the rest of this swamp is drained then we all need to ensure Trump takes down the Israeli double agents and eliminates AIPAC even if each of his children married jews and he's besties with BiBi - a man that raped his son-in-law repeatedly during his formative years,

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe that we are still talking about russians...when we now know for a fact that Obama illegally used a FICA court to spy on a Presidental candidate, after discovering the intruge between the FBI and Fusion GPS to undermine the election the libtards are using vauge rummors of 15 minute meetings,with Boris and Natasha to cover up the fact that there is truck load of evidence that the DNC is openly using the power of the state to shut down free elections.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The author of the book is a known liar, however maybe someone can tell me one way or another,but....I haven't yet heard Bannon come right out and deny that he said those things....maybe he did but I haven't heard it.

I think he did say it, but in a different context.

Here ya go. Bannon comments.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-bannon-...924-dbfe9439-59e0-4773-8d3d-079e5ee2b493.html

• "Donald Trump, Jr. is both a patriot and a good man. He has been relentless in his advocacy for his father and the agenda that has helped turn our country around."
  • "My support is also unwavering for the president and his agenda — as I have shown daily in my national radio broadcasts, on the pages of Breitbart News and in speeches and appearances from Tokyo and Hong Kong to Arizona and Alabama."
  • "President Trump was the only candidate that could have taken on and defeated the Clinton apparatus. I am the only person to date to conduct a global effort to preach the message of Trump and Trumpism; and remain ready to stand in the breech for this president's efforts to make America great again."
  • "My comments about the meeting with Russian nationals came from my life experiences as a Naval officer stationed aboard a destroyer whose main mission was to hunt Soviet submarines to my time at the Pentagon during the Reagan years when our focus was the defeat of 'the evil empire' and to making films about Reagan's war against the Soviets and Hillary Clinton's involvement in selling uranium to them."
  • "My comments were aimed at Paul Manafort, a seasoned campaign professional with experience and knowledge of how the Russians operate. He should have known they are duplicitous, cunning and not our friends. To reiterate, those comments were not aimed at Don Jr."
  • "Everything I have to say about the ridiculous nature of the Russian 'collusion' investigation I said on my 60 Minutes interview. There was no collusion and the investigation is a witch hunt."
  • "I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president's historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency."

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is where you find the real dirt in the GOP. The local GOP groups. I could write a book about how the GOP is no different than the DNC when it comes to rigging. Changing rules and what not, declaring meeting void after they've been outvoted on the floor and etc.

The GOP is dirty from the bottom up, not the top down.
Mitch McConnell & company certainly showed that in Alabama....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you read it again, below you might see you misunderstood. I was (am) callin you a Bannon apologist
and compared your foamy-mouthed Bannon loyalty to her 'blinders-on' apologists.

Here's the whole quote...

Reading carefully will help you avoid looking like an illiterate jackass. Mmmkay sport?

I didn't misunderstand anything. I didn't get sand in my twat over it. I disagreed and moved on.

I said you sound more like a libtard because you used libtard arguments to go after Bannon. You say the same things that CNN says. That's my point. But you got sand in your twat and came at me like a spider monkey.

It makes no sense to join the libtards in attacking Bannon. It makes no sense for Trump to do it and it makes no sense for you to do it. We all know the leftist media and book writers lie. They take comments out of context. They've been doing it for years. They do it all the time to Trump. But now, you take a lying author's word that he didn't take Bannons words out of context and side with the libtards.

You might fall for it. But I'm not. I want a nationalist policy not an GOP/Dem elite uniparty policy. If I wanted a Uniparty I would have voted for Rubio or Cruz or Kasich.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Gentlemen, y'all squabble too much. Look at the donut, not the hole. Hillary isn't president. Neither house of Congress is controlled by Democrats. The current administration's judicial appointments and regulatory reform will slow the left-veering trajectory this country was on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

https://www.axios.com/scoop-bannon-...924-dbfe9439-59e0-4773-8d3d-079e5ee2b493.html

• "Donald Trump, Jr. is both a patriot and a good man. He has been relentless in his advocacy for his father and the agenda that has helped turn our country around."
  • "My support is also unwavering for the president and his agenda — as I have shown daily in my national radio broadcasts, on the pages of Breitbart News and in speeches and appearances from Tokyo and Hong Kong to Arizona and Alabama."
  • "President Trump was the only candidate that could have taken on and defeated the Clinton apparatus. I am the only person to date to conduct a global effort to preach the message of Trump and Trumpism; and remain ready to stand in the breech for this president's efforts to make America great again."
  • "My comments about the meeting with Russian nationals came from my life experiences as a Naval officer stationed aboard a destroyer whose main mission was to hunt Soviet submarines to my time at the Pentagon during the Reagan years when our focus was the defeat of 'the evil empire' and to making films about Reagan's war against the Soviets and Hillary Clinton's involvement in selling uranium to them."
  • "My comments were aimed at Paul Manafort, a seasoned campaign professional with experience and knowledge of how the Russians operate. He should have known they are duplicitous, cunning and not our friends. To reiterate, those comments were not aimed at Don Jr."
  • "Everything I have to say about the ridiculous nature of the Russian 'collusion' investigation I said on my 60 Minutes interview. There was no collusion and the investigation is a witch hunt."
  • "I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president's historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency."
cool....thanks

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gentlemen, y'all squabble too much. Look at the donut, not the hole. Hillary isn't president. Neither house of Congress is controlled by Democrats. The current administration's judicial appointments and regulatory reform will slow the left-veering trajectory this country was on.
no,congress is not controled by democrats...it is controled by disgusting neo-con globalist shills.who are more concerned with the Childeren of illegal mexicans than the childeren whose families built , and bleed for America....rinos who never met a war they didn't like.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
no,congress is not controled by democrats...it is controled by disgusting neo-con globalist shills.who are more concerned with the Childeren of illegal mexicans than the childeren whose families built , and bleed for America....
Yep. For the same reasons that EU politicians favor immigration. If the population stops growing, their debt-slavery based economic house of cards collapses, and the "native" population (that built the western society) doesn't seem to want to breed at a rate sufficient to sustain it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is where you find the real dirt in the GOP. The local GOP groups. I could write a book about how the GOP is no different than the DNC when it comes to rigging. Changing rules and what not, declaring meeting void after they've been outvoted on the floor and etc.

The GOP is dirty from the bottom up, not the top down.
I know this firsthand...where I live the leader of the central committe of the local RNC was a registered democrat for years....when a group of "Minute Men" ran to be on the central committe in Oakland he filed a phony lawsuit against us, eventually he dropped the suit,but he was trying to use the courts as thugs to intimidate rank and file republicans from running against the political class who owned the local RNC.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. For the same reasons that EU politicians favor immigration. If the population stops growing, their debt-slavery based economic house of cards collapses, and the "native" population doesn't seem to want to breed at a rate sufficient to sustain it.
I don't think so.... I think it has more to do with trying to eradicate Western culture and it's peoples, because of the Wests unique history and evolution of Individual rights and free societies...If the EU was seriously interested solely in a numbers game and population,then they would support "The right to return" the right that grants ethnic europeans to return to the countries from which their families came from....but the EU doesn;t support the "right to return" I think only 3 countries in Europe have the right to return Ireland,Italy, and I forget the last one.....the EU may want bodies, but they sure as hell don't want white bodies,there is a reason for that. As white South Africans of Dutch,French Huegonaut,and British descent face certain genocide and slaughter the are still not being allowed to immigrate to europe at any significant numbers...meanwhile The EU is singeling out immigrants from countries whose value system and history is exactly 180 degrees contrary to ethnic Europeans.to fill europe with...it is the NWO colonialisim...

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so.... I think it has more to do with trying to eradicate Western culture and it's peoples, because of the Wests unique history and evolution of Individual rights and free societies...

I think he's correct. Even social security requires a bigger population on the bottom.

The eradication of Western Culture is an unintended consequence that happens to favor the Dems. Without mass immigration, Social Security fails. Lot's of things fail.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he's correct. Even social security requires a bigger population on the bottom.

The eradication of Western Culture is an unintended consequence that happens to favor the Dems. Without mass immigration, Social Security fails. Lot's of things fail.
I don't think so because at the same time you have a genocide going on of europeans on a demographic level you also have a war being waged on every expression of western culture by the globalist and their brownshirts on the left...everything from Whites having babbies, to Milk, to Math, to the Founders of the nation, to what we eat breathe and sleep is being vilified, if it was just a matter of numbers the left and the globalists wouldn't bother with the vilification of Western culture.they aren't simply trying to replace it, they are demonizing it and it's people's to the point where college proffesors openly and freely discuss committing genocide on whites. I mean I can piss on a crucifix all day long and bury the Virgin Mary in dogshit,and be called an artist with a valid social voice, someone of repuite and a role in society....whereas if I draw a cartoon of Mohamed I'm called a mentally ill hater who should be jailed...meanwhile

Drexel Professor Who Called For “White Genocide” Hired By New York University
https://jonathanturley.org/2018/01/...-white-genocide-hired-by-new-york-university/
I mean the whole"we need Immigration to survive" crock is the same nonsense the EU tells the masses to keep them from lynching Merkel...it sounds better than we are murdering you,we are taking the crosses off your churches, we are erasing your languages, we are allowing your wives and daughters to be raped with impunity we are closing down your Christmas markets, and religous ceremonies...and we are using your tax dollars to build mosques and house returning jihadists..I thinks it is an illusion the masses tell themselves rather than face the future they are in store for.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Regarding this whole Bannon Fiasco.. Trump would have been wise to withhold his tirade against Bannon and bring him in as an ally against Wolff and the book. They both have the same message but their continued division is causing all sorts of discord at the base. Another bad move by Trump and his staff who didn't advice him on the obvious.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Regarding this whole Bannon Fiasco.. Trump would have been wise to withhold his tirade against Bannon and bring him in as an ally against Wolff and the book. They both have the same message but their continued division is causing all sorts of discord at the base. Another bad move by Trump and his staff who didn't advice him on the obvious.
I think Trump reacted so badly is because he knows he betrayed Bannon to begin with...and he knows alot of us think the same.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so because at the same time you have a genocide going on of europeans on a demographic level you also have a war being waged on every expression of western culture by the globalist and their brownshirts on the left...everything from Whites having babbies, to Milk, to Math, to the Founders of the nation, to what we eat breathe and sleep is being vilified, if it was just a matter of numbers the left and the globalists wouldn't bother with the vilification of Western culture.they aren't simply trying to replace it, they are demonizing it and it's people's to the point where college proffesors openly and freely discuss committing genocide on whites.

But that is an effect, not a cause.

https://www.peakprosperity.com/video/85850/playlist/92161/crash-course-chapter-15-demographics

We have a system that requires growth or it fails. Both in production(creating wealth) and demographics.

There is a choice. Import the demographics or let it fail. I'm in the let it fail camp. But most people are not. So, despite the cultural problems they are importing the demographics.

I think it's going to fail, no matter what. Exponential growth, forever, is not possible. So, I'm in a minority that would just like it all to fail now.

Anyway, importing demographics kicks the can down the road and that's why you have mass immigration. I don't think it's to make cultural changes. I think they accept the cultural changes in order to keep the status quo. In other words, they are fine with the effects of their temparary fix, immigration.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

https://www.peakprosperity.com/video/85850/playlist/92161/crash-course-chapter-15-demographics

We have a system that requires growth or it fails. Both in production(creating wealth) and demographics.

There is a choice. Import the demographics or let it fail. I'm in the let it fail camp. But most people are not. So, despite the cultural problems they are importing the demographics.

I think it's going to fail, no matter what. Exponential growth, forever, is not possible. So, I'm in a minority that would just like it all to fail now.

Anyway, importing demographics kicks the can down the road and that's why you have mass immigration. I don't think it's to make cultural changes. I think they accept the cultural changes in order to keep the status quo. In other words, they are fine with the effects of their temparary fix.
Time honestly..I don't believe in accidents or coincidences...long ago the thought occured to me,,,slowly slowly...what if....what if.... that the way the world is, is not because the political class were so stupid, that they were misinformed, that they were ill informed, that they made a bad judgment call, that they didn't have enough information,that they lacked foresight....I came to the thought that the political class did the things they did because they WANTED things that way, that the products of their folly wasn't folly it was the fruition of their efforts...the idea occurred to me that the so called "War on Poverty" did not have the"unintended consequence of destroying the stability of the Black family it was supposed to destroy the Black family that is why it was put in place and when decades and decades of reality proved it was destroying the black family the political class kept on doing it...why..because it was doing what hey wanted it to do....when mass immigration drives down the wages of American workers,when it plunges more and more workders into poverty without a chance of upward mobility ...that was not an "unintedned consequence" of the political class it was done knowing full well what the consequences were going to be...they wanted people in poverty,they wanted people in pain and desperate...when the goverment mules drugs into our communities it is not an "unintended consequence" they know what they are doing.....I believe the elite put peopole into pain and suffering intentionally,because when people are out of pain when they are not desperate then they will evolve into something that cannot be controled....I very smart guy told me something once...."It is hard to control happy people"....you believe what you want.I for one don't believe for a minute that the suffering created by the elite is an unintended consequence...nothing I've seen so far leads me to any other conclusion...and I've seen too much of the world and read too much history to ignore the reality that lunatics are bound by any kind of sense of humanity.They are capable of our worst nightmares.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Anyway, importing demographics kicks the can down the road and that's why you have mass immigration. I don't think it's to make cultural changes. I think they accept the cultural changes in order to keep the status quo. In other words, they are fine with the effects of their temparary fix, immigration.
you are not being honest..the goverments are not "accepting the cultural changes" they are spearheading them they are directing them it sounds so painless and sterile when you say it that way...here trying saying it like this..."We are going to allow 23 year old subhuman from the middle east to rape your 12 year old child,,because we are accepting a medival culture of barbarisim" we are giving him 40 hours of community service.(a la Kate Stienle)...has a differnt ring to it...one sort of pacifies people...the other makes them whip out a gun...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are not being honest.

But I am being honest.

You and I agree about whether or not there should be mass immigration. And we even agree about the effects of mass immigration.

What we disagree on, is why policy makers want it or the purpose of mass immigration.

I think they want it because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,math and to keep the system going as long as they can. It's a math problem. Many conservatives refuse to see the math problem as it pertains to Social Security. Why? Because they don't want to lose SS. Again, I'm in the let it fail camp. But, again, I'm in the minority. Everyday average people do not want to let a failing system fail because they don't want it to effect them negatively. Personally, I don't think people that make policy are any different than the average person. They don't want the system to fail because it will effect them negatively. The answer to the problem, though short term, is immigration. That's just math. So, they are forced to defend the social problems that mass immigration brings.

I'm saying it in a painless and sterile way so as not to be confused with my usual "ornery ol' cuss" method of discussion. :p

They don't want to allow 23 year old subhuman from the middle east to rape your 12 year old child,,because we are accepting a medival culture of barbarisim. They want to allow 23 year old subhuman from the middle east to rape your 12 year old child,,because we don't want the system to collapse. They are accepting it because if they don't, the system fails. They'd rather your 12 year old get raped than the whole system collapse. There, that should be less sterile.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Uhhh 'scuse me, CromTime...
Wipe the bannon-poop off yer nose and fer gawdsakes, stop whining about President Trump long enough to THINK....

1. What in the hell was Bannon doing giving this secret interview at all while working for the federal gov't and president?
Bannon is and always was in it for Bannon, but Trump wouldn't be manipulated.

Bannon is finished, period... end of career.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think you've got that backwards. Trump-hating liberals have been loving Bannon lately... cause he 'betrayed' Trump.
This is funny as hell to watch, because a year ago, Bannon was, in their minds, the ultimate source of evil in the incoming administration.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is funny as hell to watch, because a year ago, Bannon was, in their minds, the ultimate source of evil in the incoming administration.

Exactly! Bannon has long been the screaming hysterical libs' idea of the antichrist...

But it suuure has been quiet lately... :)

Oh, and now the author is saying there is even MORE DIRT on the president that isn't in the book! YAY!!! :wait:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uhhh 'scuse me, CromTime...
Wipe the bannon-poop off yer nose and fer gawdsakes, stop whining about President Trump long enough to THINK....

1. What in the hell was Bannon doing giving this secret interview at all while working for the federal gov't and president?
Bannon is and always was in it for Bannon, but Trump wouldn't be manipulated.

Bannon is finished, period... end of career.

You keep asking that stupid ass question. The answer is the same. He gave the guy an interview for the same reason Trump, Kelly Ann Conway and everyone else gave him interviews.

I don't know how you think Bannon was the only person this guy interviewed. Most of the people in the administration talked to him including Trump, LOL.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you've got that backwards. Trump-hating liberals have been loving Bannon lately... cause he 'betrayed' Trump.

Of course libtards have been loving Bannon lately. They have dumb fucks like you believing he's as evil as they have been saying he is.

You're eating that shit up like candy. All they had to do is take his comments out of context.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly! Bannon has long been the screaming hysterical libs' idea of the antichrist...
But it suuure has been quiet lately... :)

What do they need to scream about when they have you to do it for them? ;)

They caught a fish. You swallowed the fucking hook.

Like I said, you sound more and more like a libtard. BANNON IS EVIL! :crazy:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course libtards have been loving Bannon lately. They have dumb fucks like you believing he's as evil as they have been saying he is.
You're eating that shit up like candy. All they had to do is take his comments out of context.

Guilty.
I am one of the dumb fucks who support President Trump over leaky Steve Bannon who betrayed him.

The reason is simple... Trump has credibility and Bannon does not.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guilty.
I am one of the dumb fucks who support President Trump over leaky Steve Bannon who betrayed him.

LOL. Here, you can read the book yourself, for free if you hurry. That way, you'll know more to sing for the libtards. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bt6BSc-kxJeTUpMEoJkkbEgEZaSmPjA3/view

And a little excerpt for you about who the guy interviewed.

"
The events I’ve described in these pages are based on conversations that took
place over a period of eighteen months with the president, with most members of
his senior staff—some of whom talked to me dozens of times—and with many
people who they in turn spoke to.
The first interview occurred well before I
could have imagined a Trump White House, much less a book about it, in late
May 2016 at Trump’s home in Beverly Hills—the then candidate polishing off a
pint of Häagen-Dazs vanilla as he happily and idly opined about a range of
topics while his aides, Hope Hicks, Corey Lewandowski, and Jared Kushner,
went in and out of the room.
Conversations with members of the campaign’s
team continued through the Republican Convention in Cleveland, when it was
still hardly possible to conceive of Trump’s election."

"Shortly after January 20, I took up something like a semipermanent seat on a
couch in the West Wing. Since then I have conducted more than two hundred
interviews.
While the Trump administration has made hostility to the press a virtual
policy, it has also been more open to the media than any White House in recent
memory. In the beginning, I sought a level of formal access to this White House,
something of a fly-on-the-wall status. The president himself encouraged this
idea. But, given the many fiefdoms in the Trump White House that came into
open conflict from the first days of the administration, there seemed no one
person able to make this happen. Equally, there was no one to say “Go away.”
Hence I became more a constant interloper than an invited guest—something
quite close to an actual fly on the wall—having accepted no rules nor having
made any promises about what I might or might not write.
Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in
conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. Those
conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an
elemental thread of the book. Sometimes I have let the players offer their
versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have,

through a consistency in accounts and through sources I have come to trust,
settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow, I keep remembering the Executive Order from a few weeks ago...

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Hmmm... that says corruption.
If ya go back and read the Order again in the light of recent developments, it could almost be asserted
that that EO was aimed square at the Clinton Foundation, It says if you got it through corruption,
The US be takin' it from ya. AND the EO makes it illegal to transfer a freakin penny.

Asset seizures possible???
The way I read the EO, if the new investigations into the Clinton Foundation show pay for play
corruption happened, then the US govt can take every penny connected to each instance of it.
Hundreds of millions of dollars.... at least that's my fantasy...
tongue.gif

I definitely urge y'all to re-read the Exec Order in light of the way things are moving
and what we know now.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guilty.

I always thought Bannon was a bad idea to bring into the WH.... the Book true or lies is WHY...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I am being honest.

You and I agree about whether or not there should be mass immigration. And we even agree about the effects of mass immigration.

What we disagree on, is why policy makers want it or the purpose of mass immigration.

I think they want it because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,math and to keep the system going as long as they can. It's a math problem. Many conservatives refuse to see the math problem as it pertains to Social Security. Why? Because they don't want to lose SS. Again, I'm in the let it fail camp. But, again, I'm in the minority. Everyday average people do not want to let a failing system fail because they don't want it to effect them negatively. Personally, I don't think people that make policy are any different than the average person. They don't want the system to fail because it will effect them negatively. The answer to the problem, though short term, is immigration. That's just math. So, they are forced to defend the social problems that mass immigration brings.

I'm saying it in a painless and sterile way so as not to be confused with my usual "ornery ol' cuss" method of discussion. :p

They don't want to allow 23 year old subhuman from the middle east to rape your 12 year old child,,because we are accepting a medival culture of barbarisim. They want to allow 23 year old subhuman from the middle east to rape your 12 year old child,,because we don't want the system to collapse. They are accepting it because if they don't, the system fails. They'd rather your 12 year old get raped than the whole system collapse. There, that should be less sterile.
Dude we are about the same age.....don't you remember when you were a teenager how they would show "zero population growth "commericals on the TV 24/7...tell us if we didn't stop breeding the whole world would just die...everyone of the elite Ted Turner,Bill Gates,Kissinger,Soros have all expressed a desire to eliminate 4/5 of the world population in order to survive as they call it....and now suddenly they need to increase the population...plus you are not addressing the relentless villification of Western culture...tell me how many proffesors at NYU have called for a black or hispanic or muslim genocide....how has the centers of learning and media abandoned any pretense of critical thought and have turned into one big klan rally....tell my why Cultural Marxisim has become the predominate political philosiphy in the West for the last 60 years among the elite...a political theroy who openly stated it's goal was to destroy western societies...we are being engineered into the NWO, to accept the chains...in order to create the NWO, the cultures that exist now have to be erased from History...this is exactlly what Orwell wrote about in 1984...the elite MUST destroy the cultures who have taken a millenium to create in order to forge a blank page to write the new History..

Do you seriously believe the ghettos and no go zones surrounding Paris are gonna contribute to the SS or are upstanding taxpayers...do you believe the illiterate Africans flooding the streets of Spain and France are gonna contribute to the SS...or are they gonna deplete it ....The elite's job is to create disasters so they can maintain their place of power as the solution to those disasters..the "great minds" to solve our national problems...they create wars...and now they are creating civil wars in the West.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jerome Corsi has jumped into Q Anon with both feet. The Storm is here.

Perhaps Corsi can lend some credibility to Q for some who are aware of it but less inclined to go through the process.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct.

But you and I differ in our opinions on how it was done. :)
You are correct. You think Mitch McConnell tols Alabama Republican;s To write in for anyone else but Moore or don't vote & because he was so well respected in Alabama that they actually listened. I don't believe they did in fact I believe there was a one in 15 Billion chance of that result occurring naturally just lie the experts said and that Republican operatives at the polling place working for Mitch took matters into their own hands and under-counted many republican districts Moore votes while demcrat districts over-counted for Jones. by concerted electronic voter fraud.

It is my sincere hope now that Mike Pence and company are no longer in charge of the Election Integrity Commission that the truth will eventually come out, one way or the other, after a thorough and transparent investigation

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. For the same reasons that EU politicians favor immigration. If the population stops growing, their debt-slavery based economic house of cards collapses, and the "native" population (that built the western society) doesn't seem to want to breed at a rate sufficient to sustain it.
Here I thought it had to do with relocating as many as possible to the areas of the earth most likely to be completely destroyed in a nuclear exchange between Russia, NATO and the USA so the true NWO Leaders would rule the earth in the smoldering aftermath.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's post-document release Monday!!! :bliss:and Trey Gowdy iz on teh looose!!

In the meantime, here's a breaking update on the recent "fire" at HRC's house. nothing to see here... move along now.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always thought Bannon was a bad idea to bring into the WH....

Agreed. One of Trump's rare mistakes. If there was one thing on earth Trump didn't need, it was another 'divider', more tumult.
Bannon created hostility everywhere from the moonbats to the conservatives. On again off again w/ Breitbart...
...couldn't get along w/ the CoS... No, screw that shit.

It was a freaking terrible idea all due respect to the deep-nationalists here to try to install Bannon in the WH.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.....don't you remember when you were a teenager how they would show "zero population growth "commericals on the TV 24/7...
tell us if we didn't stop breeding the whole world would just die...everyone of the elite Ted Turner,Bill Gates,Kissinger,Soros have all expressed
a desire to eliminate 4/5 of the world population in order to survive as they call it....

I remember that... "the Population Explosion!"
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif

Holee chit how old ARE you??? :eek:

BTW, I agree with em'. I wanna eliminate 4/5 of population too. Fack population, I gotta get to work.:cuss2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors