Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bannon was the editor of Brietbart...and Brietbart got Trump elected plain and simple without Brietbart the MSM would have swept wilileaks Podesta emails under the rug, they would have swept Donna Brazil's feeding Hilary questions under the rug, they would have swept Debbie whatsername -Schultz and the DNC establishments theft of the nomination under the rug, they would have swept the violence of the left at Trump rallies under the rug.....and not a single media outlet would have allowed Trump to get his message out.the MSM would have manufactured another election without Brietbart and Juilian Assange.....again Bannon has made no public comment until he does I'll withold judgment.....if you want to levy the term betryal around you can start with Trump....he has not lived up to his campain promises....and by the way Bannon doesn't need to sell books.....he never has needed to sell books he did damn well as an editor.Bannon was never controversial to anyone but the RINO scum globalists and the Hilary voters, Trump's base loved Bannon. and alot of us felt when Bannon was sold out that Trump's agenda was as well, and it appears it may very well have been correct.
It would be folly to discount the distinct possibility that Bannon and Trump are colluding to outflank the media and the establishment. They have after all proven themselves rather adept at it more than once.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
more evidence of Trump's betrayl....out of the blue he changes direction right...or did he sell out.....so he is to busy messing around in Iran to bother with election fraud in Californai huh....anyone wanna splain this.
...more 4-d chess Pat...if Trump can defund the UN why can't he put serious economic hurt on California...simple because he DOES NOT want to.
Donald Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission Despite ‘Substantial Evidence’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...raud-commission-despite-substantial-evidence/

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No conceivable "explanation" could possibly exist afaics. I say we get a rope... :xD:
well the obvious one is that the writer reporting it is.....LYING...and that has happened many times, how many fake news stories has CNN reported in the last 12 months.besides Trump has betrayed his campagin promises and you don't seem to be to interested in hanging him?....I did not vote for Donald Trump..I voted for an anti-globalist agenda and the preservation of a sovergien republic.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would be folly to discount the distinct possibility that Bannon and Trump are colluding to outflank the media and the establishment. They have after all proven themselves rather adept at it more than once.
anything is possible, that is why I'll withold judgment till I hear what Bannon has to say.....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
more evidence of Trump's betrayl....out of the blue he changes direction right...or did he sell out.....so he is to busy messing around in Iran to bother with election fraud in Californai huh....anyone wanna splain this.
...more 4-d chess Pat.
Donald Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission Despite ‘Substantial Evidence’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...raud-commission-despite-substantial-evidence/
This development might not be a bad thing. In one fell swoop Trump just eliminated a toothless and perceived partisan Election Fraud Committee with no vested interest in solving the problem (being staffed with elected officials who have benefited from voter fraud and led by a Vice President whose soul purpose was to assume control of the presidency for the swamp when Trump was Impeached or assasinated) and turned the entire affair over to an investigative law enforcement agency that cannot be perceived as partisan with the necessary credentials and authority to require investigative cooperation by the States along with substantial evidence collected so far thereby avoiding unnecessary lawsuits and delays.

He eliminated an ineffective and toothless committee effort and put the problem in the hands of law enforcement with powers to circumvent the initiative of AG Sessions vested by Obama's Executive Order charging Homeland Security specifically with the task of overseeing Election Integrity across the nation meaning the States cannot deny Homeland Security access to the voting records. Tough to see this as a bad thing at this point.

Excellent find with that article. You have restored my faith. 4D chess.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was never a moral agenda or a plan to "drain the swamp". Just a cash / fame grab and we all got taken along for the ride.

I agreed with everything but these last two sentences.

I think Trump had/has good intentions. But once he entered the oval office, he started getting "input" from those inside.

It was clear to me that Bannon was pushed out. Those that advised Trump before the election and during the transition are mostly gone now. All we heard from the media for the first six months was how the administration was in disarray. That's all gone now because the outsiders that Trump brought with him are gone.

Trump has been turned. The wormtongues got him.

Anyway, I think Bannon turned on Trump because, being on the inside, he saw the inside influence and Kushner working on Trump and turning him.

But that's just my take. I know I said before the election that I wondered if Trump could resist the whisperings he would hear when he was in the oval office or something to that effect. It appears I've got my answer.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
45b615369e9bf26869d315f82cf2130d335ccab35bc46f80fa65f21b255d7d5c.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think more of a globalist co-opting of the nationalist movment similar to what happened with Teresa May in England and the Brexit ..they were co-opted by the globalist....better to get out in front of the movment and run it off the rails it was headed rather than make a frontal assault.....I think Rothschild made Trump an offer he couldn't refuse.

Yep. The same way the tea party was co-opted. The GOPe was getting hammered by the tea party so they ran candidates like cruz and rubio amoung others that were nothing but GOPe candidates with a tea party button on their lapel. Once the tea party was watered down, it went away. That's what they did to Trump. They started putting GOPe people in his administration, watered down the nationalist element and now they own Trumps ear.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This development might not be a bad thing. In one fell swoop Trump just eliminated a toothless and perceived partisan Election Fraud Committee with no vested interest in solving the problem (being staffed with elected officials who have benefited from voter fraud and led by a Vice President whose soul purpose was to assume control of the presidency for the swamp when Trump was Impeached or assasinated) and turned the entire affair over to an investigative law enforcement agency that cannot be perceived as partisan with the necessary credentials and authority to require investigative cooperation by the States along with substantial evidence collected so far thereby avoiding unnecessary lawsuits and delays.

He eliminated an ineffective and toothless committee effort and put the problem in the hands of law enforcement with powers to circumvent the initiative of AG Sessions vested by Obama's Executive Order charging Homeland Security specifically with the task of overseeing Election Integrity across the nation meaning the States cannot deny Homeland Security access to the voting records. Tough to see this as a bad thing at this point.

Excellent find with that article. You have restored my faith. 4D chess.

Crap.

I'm going to need my come-a-long to ratchet you outa that rabbit hole Pat. :p

maxresdefault.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without Brietbart ...Trump wouldn't have stood a snowball chances in hell of winning.Brietbart got Trump elected.
Biggest pile of fantasy Fake news out yet.....

Breitbart stopped being Breitbart the day after the funeral..... Bannon brought a few far right and the neo nationalists along.... IMO he is just as much a swamp creature as the rest....

I also think this fight might be more for the MSM. Than real between Steve and Donald......

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out they are pulling a stunt. GIVING Steve more space too primary a few scum bags.. Y'all forget To drain the swamp Trump MUST wade in. Trump has to play good cop on occasion..... So Vader is believed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all forget To drain the swamp Trump MUST wade in.

That's what I've been saying. Trump is in the swamp. He's all wet and slimy now.

And, it appears that Bannon called this fake news hours ago but nobody reporting it. Who turned on who? According to Bannon the quotes are fake news and taken out of context. But Trump already turned on him. Trump got played.

Bannon's twitter;

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rB3nAEiuhqI/maxresdefault.jpg

Steven Bannon‏ @SteveKBannon 11h11 hours ago

This is total Fake News and taken out of context, don’t believe the liberal propaganda Machine! #MAGA

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MAGA?src=hash
Steven Bannon‏ @SteveKBannon 6h6 hours ago

Well the table is turning. I won’t speak about who lost their minds or ever had one. But it’s easy to see who will be played by the Opposition Party. We should all fight for the common goals and ideas we have. United We stand and divided we will fall, and fail. #MAGA

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never saw a come-a-long long enough to reach how far down that rabbit hole I have gone. You'll need a 10,000ft winch to reach me now.

Oh. Then you'll be coming out the other end like most everyone else I know that went down it. :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Biggest pile of fantasy Fake news out yet.....

Breitbart stopped being Breitbart the day after the funeral..... Bannon brought a few far right and the neo nationalists along.... IMO he is just as much a swamp creature as the rest....

I also think this fight might be more for the MSM. Than real between Steve and Donald......

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out they are pulling a stunt. GIVING Steve more space too primary a few scum bags.. Y'all forget To drain the swamp Trump MUST wade in. Trump has to play good cop on occasion..... So Vader is believed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
yeah well you can dance on the head of that pin all day long, but the fact of the matter is Brietbart got Trump elected....now you can say that Bannon is a zionist shill or a swamp creature or whatever you like, but the fact of the matter is Brietbart was the only major media outlet that wasn't lying for Hilary or about Trump, there is no other alternative news outlet that comes close to their influence Infowars is a far second....those were the only two news outlet that didn't say Trump was a nazi and never bought into the Russian collusion myth.....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah well you can dance on the head of that pin all day long, but the fact of the matter is Brietbart got Trump elected....now you can say that Bannon is a zionist shill or a swamp creature or whatever you like, but the fact of the matter is Brietbart was the only major media outlet that wasn't lying for Hilary or about Trump, there is no other alternative news outlet that comes close to their influence Infowars is a far second....those were the only two news outlet that didn't say Trump was a nazi and never bought into the Russian collusion myth.....

I think they've forgotten about Megyn Kelly and the FOX attacks on Trump preprimary.

Short memories.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, cuz DHS did a bang up job with Urainium one and the DOJ is doing a bang up job with the Hillary emails.

They've never needed an EO to investigate. All they needed was an accusation and there have been plenty of those.
no shit.....I don't know WTF the DOJ is doing....

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I notice he said everything but 'Don't buy the book'. Bullshit, he knew what was in it before it was released to the public.
He got or at least saw an advance pre-release copy. ...and he kept quiet about it.

Letting Trump be surprised by it is pretty close to proof that Bannon baited the president into his rant.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I notice he said everything but 'Don't buy the book'. Bullshit, he knew what was in it before it was released to the public.
He got or at least saw an advance pre-release copy. ...and he kept quiet about it.

Letting Trump be surprised by it is pretty close to proof that Bannon baited the president into his rant.

LOL. You got proof of that?

The Author of the book has a history of misquoting people and being a political hack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)

In its review of Wolff's book Burn Rate, Brill's Content criticized Wolff for "apparent factual errors" and said that 13 people, including subjects he mentioned, complained that Wolff had "invented or changed quotes".[21]

In a 2004 cover story for The New Republic, Michelle Cottle wrote that Wolff was "uninterested in the working press," preferring to focus on "the power players—the moguls" and was "fixated on culture, style, buzz, and money, money, money." She also noted that "the scenes in his columns aren’t recreated so much as created—springing from Wolff’s imagination rather than from actual knowledge of events." Calling his writing "a whirlwind of flourishes and tangents and asides that often stray so far from the central point that you begin to wonder whether there is a central point."[22]

The Columbia Journalism Review criticized Wolff in 2010 when he suggested that The New York Times was aggressively covering the breaking News International phone hacking scandal as a way of attacking News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch.[23]

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... an thanks pulsevape for the BB contributions list, I'd forgotten Breitbart was the sole source of so many things.

Still not liking Bannon trying to bring down the president. not one fecking bit.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Time ... If the author is such a well known, mis-quoting liar, what in the %#@* is Bannon giving him an interview for at all? WTF???
You don't smell anything there???

Bullshit. Bannon's the bad guy here. He did a lil hatchet job on the president... The info was wayyy to specific.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Time ... If the author is such a mis-quoting liar, what in the %#@* is Bannon giving him an interview for at all? WTF???

Bullshit. Bannon's the bad guy here.

LOL. Why do they let CNN, NYT, NBC, ABC or any of the other leftist fucks have interviews?

I've never figured that one out myself. But all of them GOP'ers and Trump Admin do interviews for all of them.

When you figure it out, tell me. Then we'll both know. ;)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sound like one of those Hillary apologists explaining why Benghazi was properly handled. :)

Bannon's dirty here... jmo so far.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if it turns out Bannon did substantially say those things, sayyy by way of a recording...
I expect to see you n' pulsevape out here for a good ol fashioned, Bannon hanging, rope and pitchfork session.
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sound like one of those Hillary apologists explaining why Benghazi was properly handled. :)

Bannon's dirty here... jmo so far.

Um, your the one hanging on the current President's ball sack, no matter what.

I voted for Trump but if he has globalist leanings, and he does, I'm going to call him out for it.

Which one of us is more like a Hillary apologist?

Hillary apologist, "She can do no wrong".

You, "Trump can do no wrong".

Me, "I voted for him but I think he's fucking up".

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if it turns out Bannon did substantially say those things, sayyy by way of a recording...
I expect to see you n' pulsevape out here for a good ol fashioned, Bannon hanging, rope and pitchfork session.
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif
willy_nilly.gif

No, I like Bannon better than Trump. If he had reason to say it I'll vote different next time. :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, your the one hanging on the current President's ball sack, no matter what.

I voted for Trump but if he has globalist leanings, and he does, I'm going to call him out for it.

Which one of us is more like a Hillary apologist?

Hillary apologist, "She can do no wrong".

You, "Trump can do no wrong".

Me, "I voted for him but I think he's fucking up".
I think it is naive to believe Trump can domestically drain our own swamp without eliminating or attacking or coming to terms with foreign & mulitnational influences upon it. He is concentrating on globalists issues to cut the strings that make the swamp dance in unison. It is the only way to do it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reason why I can't get behind the idea of Trump having initial intentions to MAGA is he does not really have a history of practicing any of these things he ostensibly believes in now. He's seemed to be all over the map with his political ideologies over the years and does not have a record of any kind of activism to support his causes. Not a real big 2a guy, never had a strong stance on immigration and was never a die hard supporter of Israel. Trumps been knocking around since I was a kid and one thing I've always known him to be is a showman who loves money. From what I know and have observed, he's just continuing the show but on a much larger stage with terrifying consequences.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is naive to believe Trump can domestically drain our own swamp without eliminating or attacking or coming to terms with foreign & mulitnational influences upon it. He is concentrating on globalists issues to cut the strings that make the swamp dance in unison. It is the only way to do it.

Please. How the fuck does shilling for Israhole drain the swamp? How does arming Ukraine drain the swamp?

Shilling for Israhole, Ukraine and fighting for the fucking Iranians does nothing to drain the swamp. They are all pro swamp creature issues.It's what we've heard from them for years. There is no difference in policy from previous admins to Trump's except Trump is louder.

5.jpg

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reason why I can't get behind the idea of Trump having initial intentions to MAGA is he does not really have a history of practicing any of these things he ostensibly believes in now. He's seemed to be all over the map with his political ideologies over the years and does not have a record of any kind of activism to support his causes. Not a real big 2a guy, never had a strong stance on immigration and was never a die hard supporter of Israel. Trumps been knocking around since I was a kid and one thing I've always known him to be is a showman who loves money. From what I know and have observed, he's just continuing the show but on a much larger stage with terrifying consequences.

Trump's talked on many of those issues many times on various shows. They just don't replay them now or before the election. You have to find them on youtube, lol.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please. How the fuck does shilling for Israhole drain the swamp? How does arming Ukraine drain the swamp?

Shilling for Israhole, Ukraine and fighting for the fucking Iranians does nothing to drain the swamp. They are all pro swamp issues.

5.jpg
If BiBi's price for ceasing their wholesale manipulation of our Congress, fighting their own wars, paying their own bills and draining his own swamp was recognition of Jerusalem to send a message to Palestine it is time to shit & make peace or get off the pot it seems a relatively small price to pay. BiBi's swamp was calling for his own head & he needs us more than we need him to drain that swamp. Better to meet him halfway & use him for our own ends for a change while it behooves him. The only way to break the grip of central banks bankrupting us all is to work together. It is in every nation's best interest.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If BiBi's price for ceasing their wholesale manipulation of our Congress, fighting their own wars, paying their own bills and draining his own swamp was recognition of Jerusalem to send a message to Palestine it is time to shit & make peace or get off the pot it seems a relatively small price to pay. BiBi's swamp was calling for his own head & he needs us more than we need him. Better to meet him halfway & use him for our own ends for a change while it behooves him.

Just a thought.

They haven't stopped manipulating anything. We're still fighting their wars and paying their bills.

If that was deal, Trump got played. We didn't get a fucking thing. :giggle:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LIMBAUGH: Trump-Bannon Rift Is Either A 'Grand Strategy' Or Everybody Involved Has Got A Screw Loose

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No surprise there. Trump abandoned nationalism. He removed most of the people, including Bannon, that got him elected from his circle.

Now he's attacking back at Bannon. Trump may end up a one term President.

Anyway, it's been looking like the swamp is swallowing Trump. It looks like the deep state is winning.
I've already heard a number of people that have worked with Bannon before, how he basically sucks at the power teat and has had a habit of latching onto those rising to the top then trying to claim he had something to do with it. Breitbart's turning on Bannon. Just the other day in an interview Bannon was sucking Trump's ass, after supplying his anti Trump nonsense to the book's author. Who's the one who's batshit crazy and off their meds? Sounds like Bannon to me. Not to mention Bannon's violation of the nda/nd he agreed to that puts him in a tough spot. He was part of Trump's campaign but definitely not the sole reason for the victory by any means.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His ideology is all over the place? They've played clips from his much younger years and the words coming out of his mouth are nearly identical to the ones he uses today in terms of foreign wars.

As I understand, Netanyahu and Trump have been friends for years and Netanyahu's been close friends with the Kushners going back to the 90's. Trump said he'd be a supporter of Israel and he has been, not sure what's so nefarious or hard to believe about that.

Trump's been pro military and has extended his aid to the military for years. As for 2a, seems a bit odd for someone whose sons go on big game hunting trips, who is a member of the nra and has a c&c in New York to be much else other than a 2a supporter. That's like having a stash of porn falling out of a closet, a membership to capn' stabbin', subscriptions to playboy, hustler and penthouse - but eh, fuck 'em. I don't think they're a REAL porn supporter. Things that make you say 'dafuq?'.

To each their own but seems people knew very little about Trump prior to the election outside of a few tabloids, some Marla Maples b.s. etc. Now those same people are like 'eh, I just don't think they're about this or that'. How would they know? From what perspective does this come from? Sounds like a lot of things that just got yanked from between the stink cheeks with little to really back it up, then forming a dislike for someone based on those assumptions.

As for loving money, who doesn't? Raise of hands in here, who has dug into their wallet regardless of what's in their account and dug out a $100 bill and lit it on fire. Because fuck it, they just have too much and it's making them depressed. Anyone? Tell me if you found a $100 bill on the ground you wouldn't bend over and pick it up. For someone who's been roaming the face of this earth for 7 decades, I'm willing to bet there might, just might be a tad more about a person than we can glean from an 'enquirer' front page next to pregnant transsexual alien gives birth to twin 3 headed cows.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is all an act. Trump & Bannon are playing the swamp. I have heard Democrats coming out to support Bannon against Trump - never thought I'd see the day. Kind of funny but it is all theater. Just look at Alex Jones and Rodger Stone jumping in on it with both feet today to stir the pot. Bannon is reportedly positioning to wind up with control of Fox News & he cannot do that when he is besties with Trump. Supposedly many of their personalities past & present are secretly in on the arrangement behind the scenes including Bill O'Riley and Eric Bolling who both reportedly left Fox under manufactured & shrouded scandals just to break their contracts with the network (possibly to avoid being vilified & pilloried during the planned Weinstein purge for ancient indiscretions). That tidbit seemed very odd to me, but who am I to question?

Trump & Bannon are cuing up to destroy the unhinged and corrupt media now. During Trump's Fake News awards speech on Monday he supposedly will utterly destroy many of the corrupt for what they are and point out how they colluded with, accepted payments from, aided & abetted many of Hillary's crimes. Networks will be under severe scrutiny as a result for multiple violations of their operating licenses and some will be sold off as a result.

At least that is the scuttlebutt.... I also think it is disinformation as I have also heard that Very powerful Democrat Senators & Orgainizations were trying to interfere with the AT&T merger to make it possible for Sorros to split off & acquire ownership of CNN so they can continue a proud legacy of shaping young minds with Very Fake News long into the future.

Since DJT's Executive Order freezing the assets of foreign entities working against the interests of the USA applies to George Sorros and he is reported to currently reside in a "very special place", something tells me that Fox News will not be the network Bannon is lining up on to control. I think I'd be on fairly strong ground in believing the network last in ratings, with the worst reputation for integrity, that is guilty of several crimes, and whose buyer suddenly found himself short of funds would be the best investment opportunity for Bannon to actually be lining up on. That is just a guess though, but it jives with the need for the other personalities to be seeking to break their contracts with Fox News a lot better. Sounds a lot like I.T. doesn't it? Guess leveraged buyout would be a better term.

Certainly helps explain all the Q Anon drops, confusion, disinformation, twitter storms, etc. designed to confuse & rattle the swamp, keep these powerful Democrats & their organizations looking over their shoulders, muddy the waters, and divert the attention of the swamp away from this little happening by dangling another in it's place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors