Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of these sexual misconduct/harassment cases are getting out of hand. I remember the good ol' days when someone passed out at a party and drawing a dick on their face with magic marker was considered a 'joke' and not borderline rape. Waiting for a late night infomercial to replace the mesothelioma crap.

"Have you or someone you know ever been touched, groped, kissed, fondled, looked at sideways or somehow offended by one or more of the following? A kennedy, bill clinton, george bush, joe biden, bill cosby, charlie sheen, al franken, harvey weinstein, roy moore, bill o'reilly, ben affleck, richard dreyfuss, george takei (hell-oooo), tom sizemore, kevin spacey, that guy at the quickie mart, your priest, a nun, that other guy at the quickie mart, the mailman, the wacky waving arm inflatable tube guy... Please call now as part of this massive class action suit at 1-800-mee-tooo and become part of the me too bandwagon. Dig deep, there may have been someone creepy in your past, 30, 40, 60, 95 years ago!"

Seems like the only people not tossing around accusations of improper conduct are the ones who say aliens sucked them up and groped and probed them. Apparently the average person in this country is getting more action than a casting couch. All it's doing is crying wolf, making any real claim disingenuous and hurting the real cause. This country is a fuckin circus.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of these sexual misconduct/harassment cases are getting out of hand. I remember the good ol' days when someone passed out at a party and drawing a dick on their face with magic marker was considered a 'joke' and not borderline rape. Waiting for a late night infomercial to replace the mesothelioma crap.

"Have you or someone you know ever been touched, groped, kissed, fondled, looked at sideways or somehow offended by one or more of the following? A kennedy, bill clinton, george bush, joe biden, bill cosby, charlie sheen, al franken, harvey weinstein, roy moore, bill o'reilly, ben affleck, richard dreyfuss, george takei (hell-oooo), tom sizemore, kevin spacey, that guy at the quickie mart, your priest, a nun, that other guy at the quickie mart, the mailman, the wacky waving arm inflatable tube guy... Please call now as part of this massive class action suit at 1-800-mee-tooo and become part of the me too bandwagon. Dig deep, there may have been someone creepy in your past, 30, 40, 60, 95 years ago!"

Seems like the only people not tossing around accusations of improper conduct are the ones who say aliens sucked them up and groped and probed them. Apparently the average person in this country is getting more action than a casting couch. All it's doing is crying wolf, making any real claim disingenuous and hurting the real cause. This country is a fuckin circus.
Exactly the purpose & strategy of the left to detract from the more Grievous Crimes by inoculating America with a normalization campaign toward sexual improprieties. Backfiring Bigly!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow...good of Trump and Sessions to protect the jobs of American criminals...now if they could just do the job they ran thier campagains on and protect the jobs of the rest of America that would give me a reason to vote for Trump again, but this is nothing but politicial grandstanding he deports a couple of hundred and then allows the DACA scum in, and the Muslims are stilling winning the lottery, sanctuary cities are still up and running,,,,Trump better get his house in order or he will be impeached, and nobody will be defending him.The Wall is not a physical structure....... it is enforcing the immigration laws we have on the books........

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shame....

Horror in the skies as helicopter and light plane take off from flight training school moments apart only to smash into each other 1,000ft above the Rothschild family's Buckinghamshire estate just 15 minutes later
  • Emergency services rushed to scene after locals hear a huge bang over woods
  • An aircraft and a helicopter collided in mid-air shortly after midday today
  • The two people in the helicopter and two in the small plane are feared dead
  • Those who arrived at the scene said it was quickly clear that no one survived
  • A large cordon has been thrown around the crash site as experts investigate
  • Both aircraft had taken off from a nearby airfield and were flying at low altitude
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
upload_2017-11-17_13-54-29.png

Is he that much of a madman?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
rzKNbxn133tlxIIa0VOlEYL_WEQa3PVtxzpEkS139I4.png

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What confuses me is with all the articles and news reporters condemning the pilots actions in drawing a phallic symbol in the sky, not one reporter thought to question why a Navy P8 Poseidon anit-submarine platform out of NAS Whitbey would be equipped for skywriting with Smoke dispensers or Spraying Equipment of some type and linked it to chemtrails just to force the Navy to deny the practice.

Not a single reporter raised the question; Not even one.

US Navy admits aircrew drew penis in the sky
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/politics/navy-aircrew-obscene-skywriting/index.html

P-8%201%20Aug%202014.jpg.scale.MEDIUM.jpg

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can You Do A Backflip? Because This Robot Can
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-17/can-you-do-backflip-because-robot-can
Since being founded in 1992 with funding from DARPA, robotics company Boston Dynamics has unveiled one nightmarish robotic creation after another. But the company outdid itself this week when it introduced the latest iteration of its ‘Atlas’ robot...
Haven't those Lil barking dog toys been doing this for years... are we now stealing chinese Intel property.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow...good of Trump and Sessions to protect the jobs of American criminals...now if they could just do the job they ran thier campagains on and protect the jobs of the rest of America that would give me a reason to vote for Trump again, but this is nothing but politicial grandstanding he deports a couple of hundred and then allows the DACA scum in, and the Muslims are stilling winning the lottery, sanctuary cities are still up and running,,,,Trump better get his house in order or he will be impeached, and nobody will be defending him.The Wall is not a physical structure....... it is enforcing the immigration laws we have on the books........
I don't hold Trump accountable for much of the issues getting things done. I think if anything he's putting it front and center that no one person actually runs this country, beyond POTUS more of the power lies in things like congress to get shit passed or not. His campaign appealed to many, hit a lot of issues that many are concerned with and does a pretty good job at giving the people's voice a stage. More than the other run of the mill political wonks.

By pushing more of a people's agenda than a bureaucratic one it's caused a lot of push back from the political lifers. Causing them to show their hands and reveal a little more clearly who stands for what. Who is more truly concerned with the people and those more concerned with scratching their cronies backs and keeping the status quo.

I'm pretty certain if Trump were a dictator with the power to make things happen with a single voice the wall would get built, taxes would be cut, immigration would be reformed etc. He's only one person though. Laying the blame on him I think it's misplaced, it belongs on the assholes holding things up. The congressional turds and the deep state that continue to run the show as they always have which is why nothing gets done. He can't single handed hire and fire the jerkoffs in congress.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see it like this. Very few pay attention to politics even at face value. Even fewer pay attention to the whole scheme, they just pull their noses out of their books or iphones every 4 years during presidential elections. So Trump gets elected and says "I want a wall". It's a hard definitive stance and it's forcing dems and republicans to either be for or against it.

By continuing to push for it and it not getting done through votes, Trump's now shining a light on the gop (we can already assume most dems are against border security). When the vote doesn't go through it's a chance to say "well here's your problem, senators x, y and z voted it down". By bringing it front and center who the gop obstructionists are, the ones who may be bushies and pissed that Jeb didn't get elected, the corrupt who have already entered into backroom deals with others and can't afford to lose those perks, whatever the case may be.

Trump can tell the people (and he is) "I want this and this - this is why you elected me - however Flake is the one holding shit up, or Corker is the reason this isn't going through". Waking them up to the actual problem children so they can either have pressure put on them by their constituents, or pushed out of office and someone else voted in their place in 2018.

Personally I think Sessions is doing a shit job. I also think Trump is giving him plenty of chances to come around and do his damn job. As much as Sessions is a permanent fixture in politics with likely a large number of supporters, Trump needs to make sure he's got enough solid reason if/when it comes to firing him. That way Sessions' loyalists can't whine 'oh well you fired him just because you're on a power trip or because he did one little thing wrong'. Trump needs to be able to say 'hey, I gave him every chance. He screwed the pooch here, here, here and here and now he needs to go'.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't hold Trump accountable for much of the issues getting things done. I think if anything he's putting it front and center that no one person actually runs this country, beyond POTUS more of the power lies in things like congress to get shit passed or not. His campaign appealed to many, hit a lot of issues that many are concerned with and does a pretty good job at giving the people's voice a stage. More than the other run of the mill political wonks.

By pushing more of a people's agenda than a bureaucratic one it's caused a lot of push back from the political lifers. Causing them to show their hands and reveal a little more clearly who stands for what. Who is more truly concerned with the people and those more concerned with scratching their cronies backs and keeping the status quo.

I'm pretty certain if Trump were a dictator with the power to make things happen with a single voice the wall would get built, taxes would be cut, immigration would be reformed etc. He's only one person though. Laying the blame on him I think it's misplaced, it belongs on the assholes holding things up. The congressional turds and the deep state that continue to run the show as they always have which is why nothing gets done. He can't single handed hire and fire the jerkoffs in congress.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see it like this. Very few pay attention to politics even at face value. Even fewer pay attention to the whole scheme, they just pull their noses out of their books or iphones every 4 years during presidential elections. So Trump gets elected and says "I want a wall". It's a hard definitive stance and it's forcing dems and republicans to either be for or against it.

By continuing to push for it and it not getting done through votes, Trump's now shining a light on the gop (we can already assume most dems are against border security). When the vote doesn't go through it's a chance to say "well here's your problem, senators x, y and z voted it down". By bringing it front and center who the gop obstructionists are, the ones who may be bushies and pissed that Jeb didn't get elected, the corrupt who have already entered into backroom deals with others and can't afford to lose those perks, whatever the case may be.

Trump can tell the people (and he is) "I want this and this - this is why you elected me - however Flake is the one holding shit up, or Corker is the reason this isn't going through". Waking them up to the actual problem children so they can either have pressure put on them by their constituents, or pushed out of office and someone else voted in their place in 2018.

Personally I think Sessions is doing a shit job. I also think Trump is giving him plenty of chances to come around and do his damn job. As much as Sessions is a permanent fixture in politics with likely a large number of supporters, Trump needs to make sure he's got enough solid reason if/when it comes to firing him. That way Sessions' loyalists can't whine 'oh well you fired him just because you're on a power trip or because he did one little thing wrong'. Trump needs to be able to say 'hey, I gave him every chance. He screwed the pooch here, here, here and here and now he needs to go'.
Trump didn't run on the promise of TRYING to get illegals deported , he ran on the promise of getting them deported ...he hasn't..in my eyes he has not exerted all available options to deport and shut down illegal aliens violating our laws..he is just grandstanding on the issue with token and limp wristed efforts. He can damn near threaten a WAR with North Korea and yet he can't deport the scum out of our country...it seems to me he is doing the same thing all of them have done...trying to run the demographic clock out with bullshit promises till..immigrants displace the citizens. For instance I bet he could use the beuacracy to make sure all goverment contractors and sub contractors used E-verify if he really wanted to. or any project in any state recieving federal funding on any project would have to submitt to e-verify...

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump didn't run on the promise of TRYING to get illegals deported , he ran on the promise of getting them deported ...he hasn't..in my eyes he has not exerted all available options to deport and shut down illegal aliens violating our laws..he is just grandstanding on the issue with token and limp wristed efforts. He can damn near threaten a WAR with North Korea and yet he can't deport the scum out of our country...it seems to me he is doing the same thing all of them have done...trying to run the demographic clock out with bullshit promises till..immigrants displace the citizens. For instance I bet he could use the beuacracy to make sure all goverment contractors and sub contractors used E-verify if he really wanted to. or any project in any state recieving federal funding on any project would have to submitt to e-verify...
I am inclined to believe that a certain amount of possum playing has been going on this whole time. It was important to portray the corruption and collusion of the press in the protection of the criminal enterprises of the RICO empire that has run our 2 party duopoly for years to the American people so they would more likely accept the truth when it is eventually revealed. By playing possum and allowing his administration to be staffed by swamp insiders and giving the impression his administration could only fail in his attempts to drain the swamp Trump bought time to map a clearer picture of the swamps illicit dealings.

Great latitude was granted to the left & right on all issues so the NSA databases could be mined to create a very clear picture of existing corruption, rat & trafficking lines, organizational & communications structures, and most importantly follow the money as well as build evidence for prosecutions. This task is made much easier when your opponents are put at ease because they believe you are not a threat to them. If they believe all your efforts are being expended in an uphill battle working within the system that can only fail because the system is rigged you have much more freedom to develop the necessary intelligence behind the backs of your enemies when they aren't looking. It took decades to install this criminal organization and it will take years to root it out & eliminate it. Surviving long enough to complete the task by making you opponents believe they have you effectively in check is really the only way to do the job.

I'm hoping the coming months will provide astounding progress in cleaning up this mess and provide you with the validation of progress you are looking for.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guessing we would have to call this a happening! Disbanding the CIA & staffing it with Marines qualifies in my book as a happening!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hal Turner?????sounds like a bit of a loose cannon....I'll wait for a more reliable source for now.
Looking like the dozen or so fringe reports are all building off one another. Not a single right wing news outlet or even Alex Jones are reporting.

Soccer mom news network trying to will it into reality I guess.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LaJune is sticking to her guns.

/pol/ CBTS threads appear to be under concerted attack.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer