Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say Crummie is really a hoot to listen to...sometimes I read the crap he writes and spew my coffee, and just laugh... his ignorance of American and World history is so inept,so half baked... he does to History what Al Sharpton does to the English language.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or got the light sentence too keep his mouth shut. Didn't need to sing they have his computer. Enough there to convict most anyone in the Clinton orbit. Not too mention much of the Obama administration.

I though Uma was Revulsionary Guard or what ever Iranian spies are called or was it Saudi. . They sound the same too me... Don't see her as the likely wife for Mossad... though.... Just saying

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
If that was case he would have been sentenced quickly under Obama's administration so they could dispense with him and could have kept him out of Trump's sphere of influence. The fact that they stalled his trial so long was that Comey / McCabe were sitting on him as an insurance policy to be used to best advantage no matter who won the election giving them power to keep their jobs & exert power as long as possible.

Comey just overplayed his hand is all. McCabe on the other hand has inexplicably survived much longer than I ever believed he would have. Gotta be using Manafort as Chip with Rosenstein / Mueller as leverage.

Last edited:

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3 GOP Senators Oppose Graham-Cassidy,
Effectively Blocking Health Care Bill

supporters-clipart-separation-power-13.jpg

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/25/55342...cassidy-effectively-blocking-health-care-bill
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought we still had maybe 20 territories and such?
We do have a few islands here and there...... the point is they don't include Germany Italy France Japan parts of China Africa or most of the Middle East ... not to mention England and thier territories or Spain from previous encounters.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A top House Republican is demanding details on the use of private emails by some of President Donald Trump's closest advisers.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We do have a few islands here and there...... the point is they don't include Germany Italy France Japan parts of China Africa or most of the Middle East ... not to mention England and thier territories or Spain from previous encounters.

Don't confuse crummie with actual history..he still thinks the goverment passed out blankets with small pox to try and kill all the Indians.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I said that,
I also said that video was fake!

I BAM
whether it was fake or not is irrelevant you supported violence against innocent women,,,just as you are supporting a group od knuckeldragging dipshits who routinely beat their wives and girlfriends....when is the NFL going to start taking a knee every Sunday for wife beating.....of all the injustices the NFL could rectify the one in their own backyard may be the best place to start.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whether it was fake or not is irrelevant you supported violence against innocent women,,,just as you are supporting a group od knuckeldragging dipshits who routinely beat their wives and girlfriends....when is the NFL going to start taking a knee every Sunday for wife beating.....

It’s irrelevant according to you!
They can do whatever they want with their GFS OR WIVES.. Not my life, I don’t care, you should mind yo own biz. HYPOCRITE!
You too fucking obvious!
I’ll take a knee for Puerto Rico
Worrying about nfl beatings, shit!
A lot of people do that shit.. wife beating is part of American culture
GO ASK YO DADDY!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you never were very good at adding 2+2....Like Oj Simpson...many in the NFL seems to think it has, due to it's popularity among the zombies..a right to use violence especially toward women, whenever they want.

That’s not the NFL DOING THAT
ITS THE INDIVIDUAL!!
Don’t generalize the issue bro, don’t be like yo papa trump,he’s dumb, don’t be FAN BOY!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s irrelevant according to you!
They can do whatever they want with their GFS OR WIVES.. Not my life, I don’t care, you should mind yo own biz. HYPOCRITE!
You too fucking obvious!
I’ll take a knee for Puerto Rico
Worrying about nfl beatings, shit!
A lot of people do that shit.. wife beating is part of American culture
GO ASK YO DADDY!

I BAM
Holy shit ....really..they can do whatever they want with thier wives...hhhmmm...that sounds alot like slavery....
I'm sure the people of Puerto Rico are really going to profit from you sitting on your ass....your compassion is an inspiration to the world.

of all the fucking stupid things you've said and you have said a boatload of stupid shit...this one takes the cake.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s not the NFL DOING THAT
ITS THE INDIVIDUAL!!
Don’t generalize the issue bro, don’t be like yo papa trump,he’s dumb, don’t be FAN BOY!

I BAM
A generalization ..huh...you mean like the generalization (despite the fact that it is a bald faced lie...)..that cops are killing black men? you mean that kind of generalization.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit ....really..they can do whatever they want with thier wives...hhhmmm...that sounds alot like slavery....
I'm sure the people of Puerto Rico are really going to profit from you sitting on your ass....your compassion is an inspiration to the world.

Same goes to wives that beat their husbands
It goes both ways...
I have compassion for people that needs help!
That’s being HUMAN

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you remember the ploy of 'Compassionate Conservative' that surfaced for a bit?
That sure did not last long. Heck the personal responsibility angle lasted longer.
And you sure as heck do not hear that any more.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same goes to wives that beat their husbands
It goes both ways...
I have compassion for people that needs help!
That’s being HUMAN

I BAM
OK left me get this right ....you believe husbands can do whatever they like to their wives and women deserve to be beaten for their political beliefs...and you have compassion......hhmmm yeah..OK gotta ya.....so where did you learn the concept of compoassion from... ISIS?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you remember the ploy of 'Compassionate Conservative' that surfaced for a bit?
That sure did not last long. Heck the personal responsibility angle lasted longer.
And you sure as heck do not hear that any more.
Oh Crummie don't try and deflect the conversation..EJ was just instructing us in the compassion of wife beating let him finnish....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A generalization ..huh...you mean like the generalization (despite the fact that it is a bald faced lie...)..that cops are killing black men? you mean that kind of generalization.

Different topic!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Crummie don't try and deflect the conversation..EJ was just instructing us in the compassion of wife beating let him finnish....

That’s not what I said man!
The individuals that beat women are SICK in the heads (NFL)! AGAIN!
AINT MY LIFE, NOT MY BIZ! There’s consequences for chosen actions!
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A NFL PLAYER TO DO THAT SHIT!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF....are you in some alternate Universe where things like gravity don't apply? EJ world?..or where black thugs who beat their wives are nobody's bussiness but their own.

Dude, we talking about the NFL PLAYERS KNEELING DOWN IN PROTEST FOR INJUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY!

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s not what I said man!
The individuals that beat women are SICK in the heads (NFL)! AGAIN!
AINT MY LIFE, NOT MY BIZ! There’s consequences for chosen actions!
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A NFL PLAYER TO DO THAT SHIT!

I BAM
So, if a cop shoots an innocent person it is an individual action...have you tried explaining this "individual action" idea to the the idiots taking a knee?Do you think they would listen?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, we talking about the NFL PLAYERS KNEELING DOWN IN PROTEST FOR INJUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY!

I BAM
Injustices......you mean like the "Hands up don't shoot" kind of injustice that was a hoax ......or do you mean REAL injustice like say a 110 pound woman being slapped around by a 250 pound man kind of injustuce...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, if a cop shoots an innocent person it is an individual action...have you tried explaining this "individual action" idea to the the idiots taking a knee?Do you think they would listen?

There’s good cops and bad cops!
Kneeling down wasn’t a big deal until trump started talking shit...

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Injustices......you mean like the "Hands up don't shoot" kind of injustice that was a hoax ......or do you mean REAL injustice like say a 110 pound woman being slapped around by a 250 pound man kind of injustuce...

You just want to hear what you want to hear bro... all these shit happens every fucking day, what’s the fucking big deal?!
Injustices?! Yes! And That includes
All RACES! you assumed It’s about black people all the time!! SELECTIVE HEARING SYNDROME!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or this kind of injustice
rapeblackonwhitememe1.jpg

So what about the WHITE ON WHITE CRIMES? OR WHITE ON BLACK CRIMES
ASIAN ON BLACK CRIMES?
Black on Asian crimes? Hispanics vs Hispanics? Hispanics on white etccccc...
dude, the USA ain’t only WHITE!
Kaepernick is half white! Look that up!
He was adopted by a white family, look that up...

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just want to hear what you want to hear bro... all these shit happens every fucking day, what’s the fucking big deal?!
All RACES! you assumed It’s about black people all the time!! SELECTIVE HEARING SYNDROME!

I BAM
Ahh but to some it is the old black man white woman thing.
A common rally cry for the KKK for generations.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM
I patiently await the NFL take a knee for wife beating every Sunday....for the entire season...you hear what YOU want to hear you hear a myth that doesn't stand up to real scrutiny that is being peddled to create ant=white hysteria..Trayvon Martin..myth..Micheal Brown..myth...Obama ...myth....and it is a myth that is disentigrating just as the attendance ast NFL games is disentigrating....bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors